Tfw hated this guy at first but turns out he was based af

>tfw hated this guy at first but turns out he was based af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-si3ziDH1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is he and is he ok?

I didn't like what happened to him, since it was such a stupid mistake to make, when earlier in the film he himself has the idea to protect his arms and hands.

Like it's fine for him to get bit, but do it like on the neck or something.

Also what was the point of the hobo, he didn't do anything really except his last act. Otherwise though, really great movie.

Yes.

No. Go watch Train to Busan.

This. I was rooting for him pretty hard for the second part of the movie

>point of the hobo

Gave his life to save the girls. Pretty much his reason for being. It's the "don't judge a book by its cover" character.

>I was rooting for him pretty hard for the second part of the movie

Korean movies do this well. Then, usually, they'll kill them off.

Too many Hollwood movies have characters playing God-mode these days. No matter how much danger they're in, you always know they'll be fine.

I got sad when he got bitten, but i started tearing up when he named his son. Also teared up when the main character falls off the train and you can hear his daughter - was really well shot in my opinion - how they used his shadow instead of showing it directly.

Great movie overall although it does have a lot of seemingly illogical/retarded decisions in it but that's pretty much every single zombie movie - like () says and also how at the end the main character really didn't need to die how he did, he could have thrown the guy off while he wasn't fully turned or just throw him through the gap in the railing, and then how he willingly puts his hand in/near his mouth to stop him biting the woman - i guess they wanted to show how he had changed to become selfless?.

Also if they had established that the zombies can see fuck all in the dark, why didn't they just wait it out in the train for night to come before leaving? Now i'm just nitpicking.

>Gave his life to save the girls.

If that was his only purpose though, then why not give it to another more fleshed out character, or flesh out the hobo more?

He made the sacrifice at the end but it didn't feel so impactful since the guy was barely shown in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-si3ziDH1c
why'd he have to put his hand on the side of the door? baka

He was the only good character in the movie. Didn't care about the rest of them so I pretty much zoned out after he died. Honestly couldn't tell you what happened in the final act.

he also saves the main character when they are in the lounge area at the train station, puts a coat over the zombies head when the zombie is ontop of the main character

I don't think I hated anyone more than the "villain" of this movie. He was such an asshole the entire movie. And that fucking old lady

Aloha oe

Ah right, forgot that part.

the lady reminded me of /r9k/ lul

What was the point of the high schoolers again?

upskirt action

oh Sup Forums , you sometimes dont suck

100%. Not even joking.

If you watch asian cinema/anime you'll see this in most films.

Test: Pick a random anime, watch 1st 10 minutes. I guarantee you'll see upskirt possibly even underwear.

You sound busy

Best Bro.