Hey Sup Forums I have a moral dilemma, so I thought this would be the place to go

Hey Sup Forums I have a moral dilemma, so I thought this would be the place to go.

I'm 20, live at home with my parents, and I just overheard my 12 year old sister in her room with her friends, "secretly" piercing her ears while our parents take a nap. They're already pierced and our parents know, but they thought it'd be fun to pierce the upper part.

I'm crossed on whether I should tell my parents so they can yell at her (they do much punishment at their age), or let it go because everyone does stupid shit at that age. What's your guy's opinions?

Attached: 20190929_184844.jpg (2160x2160, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO0gp5kVFtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit stop being so jealous of your sister having friends. Don't be a faggot nark.

Attached: 1537737099127.gif (487x560, 762K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PO0gp5kVFtc

Honestly I'm probably not going to unless someone here talks me into it, which I doubt. I'm not that big of a faggot, it's just the parent in the that worries about my baby sister that wants to do that.

Try to make her first undestand that she's young and she shouldnt do anything

If you're 20 and you still live with your parents you might as well say screw it and go have your ears pierced with them and let them do your makeup and pretend to be a girl. Fucking degenerate.

Agree. Don't be a faggot narc. Stop worrying about what your sister is doing and start worrying about what you're going to do to be able to move into you own place like a big boy.

Secretly pierce her vagina with your cock

Why aren't you and your sister sharing a bed/room what are you gay?

Attached: 1569704226932.jpg (1024x764, 141K)

Nobody likes snitches
Dont teach your sister snitching is ever acceptable

Hey op, found a pic of you from last night being the crown jewel of the party:

Attached: 13AAABB3-B9D7-4CD5-B011-8155B7F57D48.jpg (240x180, 5K)

Well she just came to me after they finished and asked me not to snitch, since they looked up and saw me watching them do it and almost shit themselves. I just told her I care about her, and please let me know when she does stupid shit in the future and I won't tell our parents. I couldn't tell if she's full of shit or not, but the said okay, thanks, and went back to her friends. I got arrested when I was 13 for stupid shit I liked doing that snowballed into stupider shit so I worry about her. I didn't do it again, but a lot of people don't learn.

As if piercing your upper ear is going to snowball into becoming literal Hitler.

>Depends, what will you do for me if I don't tell them?

OP missed an opportunity to bang a loli, guys. Possibly even incest. Shun him

Attached: uSTmEhV.jpg (1312x954, 186K)

Name one person who did it without becoming Hitler.

I'll wait.

no but when I was in middle school what started with littering and stealing candy bars from the gas station, ended with me and my degenerate friends getting arrested for spraypainting a building because it was fun. I hope she's not that stupid, but my stupidity makes me worry her.

kek you're right

You are a fag and everyone in this thread is a fag. Shut up fag.

WTF is wrong w you? Blackmail them all and see how many hymens you can pierce. At least do your sister.

Me a few years ago would've definitely wished I went for the blackmail option. She is cute, and I recently started finding an electric toothbrush in the shower. No I won't post pics

post pics of toothbrush

Excitement. Dubs! What more do you need?

I just dubbed off dubs!!

No sorry. It's pink if it helps you along