If Ghost in the Shell gets a sequel

what story lines would you like to see adapted?

She ghosts into a black bull body and has sex with her lifeless old body

Anyways, have you seen the movie OP? Does it lend itself to a sequel?

Haven't seen the movie yet, Im just assuming they want a franchise out of this thing.

A completely different story and not adapt the piles of shit that came after innocence

No sequel. Reboot immediately.

I heard Batman AND Iron Man will be in the sequel.

It's going to be a trilogy

No Sequel, prequel.

A r-rated innocence adaptation without scarjo with better writer,but that'll never happen because avid arad is a stinky jew and scarjo is the draw-factor of GITS

No more live action bullshit. Anime or CG animation only.

But this came out fairly recently and it sucked.

Didn't they mash up like everything and leave Sector 9 half-assed?

>with the voice of Scarlett Johansson
we can't have a rest

The costume looks ""okay"", but her face ruins it. I don't understand why, but in a lot of the promotional material she makes that fish mouth. I don't know if it's to try and look seductive or what, but it seems like she should just be sipping on a drink.

her voice puts me to sleep

laughing man, tachikomas

the one where that corp - run by the asshole in a Jamison-type cyber body - is kidnapping lolis and ghost-dubbing their brains into robots, a process which slowly kills them. two of the lolis encode messages for help in the robots which go crazy and attack their owners. section 9 is sent to investigate, they shut it down but they also prosecute the lolis because several people died in the compromised robot attacks.

lots of gruesome shock scenes - a victim has his lungs pulled out by an insane robot.. the fat colonel who was bribed to let the cheap ghost-dubbed robots past inspection is attacked by one of them... Motoko walks into a room where the walls are made of cages full of insane robots, reaching out through the bars.. the head of the corp escapes with some fucktoy-grade robots, tries to get on a ship, falls in the water and gets stuck between the ship and the dock.

fun for all the family.

"Claviceps", lol

There's a photo out there somewhere of a life-size tachikoma prop that was used for screen testing or something several years ago. I can't find it.

A shot for shot remake of GITS 2 Innocence with the subbed english script being the primary script for the film. I want it to tank and reveal that the population is stupid while also ruining all the careers of those involved.

The one where she sits on my face and calls me a good girl and fingers me

The story line that gave Togusa a Chiappa instead of his Mateba.

What a pile of fucking garbage.

Underrated

Shiro Masamune should write the new plot as he did in the case of Stand Alone Complex.