Isn't this unconstitutional?

Isn't this unconstitutional?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/753777038935207937

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg
cpusa.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they're citizens, yes, if not, no.
Fuck those ragheads anyway though, enough is enough.

yes

Who cares it will all fall apart soon, the only places in america that will have any kind of security will be russian held icbm sites

Undoubtedly and he knows it, he's just playing dumb to make himself look better to Trump.

Newt really wants back in the big leagues.

The constitution is just a set of suggestions, didn't you get the memo?

As a life-long pro-white conservative, I think I speak for every American when I say the world is too dangerous today. Safety should be prioritized over liberty. We need to burn the Constitution and do what is best for our children.

Maybe.

Who gives a fuck though?

This right here. They have to go back

Good luck with that, back in 70's the US wasn't able to verify soviet spies that lived like americans. Actually muslim terrorists could easily pass these psychological tests.

>implying the government cares about the constitution

Shariah is unconstitutional.

So I really don't care if they think it is or not.

mudism isn't a religion, it's a civilizational doctrine.

If a security plan relies upon hoping that people don't lie, it's not really a very good plan.

No. America has already done this once in the past. Anyone willing to research could tell you.

Happened in the 50s IIRC.

just make them eat bacon, if they do their safe

Yeah but so was the Assault Weapons Ban and I don't see Liberals rushing to overturn that.

No actually it is following the law to the letter for once

An immigration act passed decades ago prohibits all immigration of people who come from groups that would subvert the constitution or any US law by any means. Islam falls into this category as their book calls for the complete dominance of Sharia Law

Islam is not just a religious group, its a political one and is at complete odds with our constitution and very way of life

It's mostly stupid. It still assumes that we have to take in immigration. Also : what is lying.

Testing won't work. Launch our own propaganda and deport every arab in the country. While we're at it, deport taconiggers and niggers. Enough is enough.

>faggot unreative thinkers

If you're a naturalized citizen an argument could easily be made you naturalized under false pretenses and your citizenship revoked.

If you're the CHILD of a naturalized citizen who sympathizes with Sharia you could be convicted of treason and deported to Guantanamo. Disappeared down the hole.

hell, just closing the borders to Muslims would do wonders in getting Muslims who just want to live peacefully to speak the fuck up. If there are any, that is.

No it isn't. Sharia law is not strictly religious; it's also a political ideology and deporting based off of that basis is fine with me. I know this opens up a can of worms, but I honestly don't care anymore. Remove kebab.

Are secular Muslims not actually real Muslims?

>quran
>constitution

One needs to be burned that's true

IF THEY SAY NO THEY'RE TERRORISTS

IF THEY SAY YES THEY'RE WELL DISCIPLINED TERRORISTS

WHO FUCKING CARE SEND EM ALL BACK BOI

Sharia is a legal and political system that claims superiority by divine authority over all other earthly law which is entirely incompatible with the US legal system so you could make a solid argument that it's perfectly constitutional and not covered under religious protections to deport or jail people on the basis that they do not acknowledge US law as having authority in the United States.

:^)
When the Founding Father wrote the Constitution they couldn't imagine there would be radical muslims in America
:o)

>Constitution when talking about gun control laws
>Hurr they couldn't have anticipated the high calibre weapons we have today.

>Constitution when talking about background checks to Muslims
IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND RACIST!

Liberals everyone.

how fucking stupid is shit like this

>do you believe in sharia ?
>no
>ok you can stay

I saw three fucking shitskin mudslimes today. 100% living off my tax dollars. I'm going to genocide them if something is not done

No, shariah is a threat to the security of the union.

No, security overtakes freedoms of speech/belief

Being that Sharia is anti-Constitution it is a silly question.

Of course it is.

>constitution
>relevant in 21st century American culture

Perhaps I'd care if we were a homogeneous and monolithic society.

The constitution does not apply to muslims.

Deus Vult!

if they are terrorists they are not citizens and therefore they are not protected by the constitution

Hmmm.... I like it.

>implying sharia law isn't unconstitutional by definition

>>>/reddit/

>just make them eat bacon, if they do their safe

And you honestly believe that this will stop terrorists ? This isn't games buddy, they would eat a whole pig and shit on the koran just to convince you that they are not muslims, just like back in the 70's with the soviet spies that acted like they absolutely hated the Soviet union and communism.

This!

Shariah is technically treason which is punishable by death. They would be lucky to be deported.

Good luck with that.

Yes, but banning them from entering isn't.

Shariah is unconstitutional and dangerous to the american way

is it against sharia law to lie about their belief in sharia law?

Go eat a dick you stupid faggot

That's just Newt.

In the 90's he literally proposed the death penalty for being convicted of intent to distribute very large quantities of weed.

Nevermind that loving v. georgia made that impossible...

Dude just says shit to troll.

That's literally no different than all the people crying about how God's law trumps man's.

who cares?
youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

>And you honestly believe that this will stop terrorists ?

thats not the point. the point is to deter muslims in general.

Come on m8. We have so much mass surveillance. Use your imagination a little. Watch Muslims all the time; if they access any extremist website even once, deport.

Maybe we should be executing druggies?

What would stop Muslims from lying, with the whole Taqiyya thing.

nope

put some effort into samefagging next time

>India
wot

>"fuck muzzies"
>get v&

>"kill all infidels"
>protected by constitution

umm amerilards?

Newt making a power play for VP. I like it!

I'm cool with this

>Dude just says shit to troll
This sounds familiar

>burning the constitution
please deport this mudslime loving commie

I think we should stop letting Muslims immigrate to the US indefinitely and monitor the internet activity of legal Muslim immigrants. The families of terrorists should either be deported or imprisoned, because like the parents of the san Bernardino shooter, a lot of the families of terrorists are compensated for the loss of their husband/son/father/etc.

I'm not the one who has to make the argument to SCOTUS although it's not like they'll rule that only following alternate legal systems is a protected constitutional right.

>Trump/McMahon 2016

See:
You liberal faggots need to go back

I can't remember. Was it unconstitutional when we did it to the Japanese? Either way, we should be deport them all until Islam is reformed without TAQIYYAH & TAHARRUSH

If you use Muslim as the litmus test probably but this hasn't been tested
The Communist Party is still illegal in the US and has been for years
You can ban a political party that wants to overthrow and destroy our country so why not a church?
More importantly deporting noncitizens who want to overthrow the constitution and install sharia law is completely acceptable from a legal standpoint

>do you believe in shariah?
>no

sounds like it'll work

Is banning guns constitutional?

>The Communist Party is still illegal in the US and has been for years
Huh?
cpusa.org/

I'm not a Newt fan but I like this, he's coming out strong.

Fuck Islam. It's not unconstitutional to kick out members of a terror-cult that want to destroy America and run over little girls with trucks.

Strip their citizenship. Send them to Saudia Arabia or Pakistan, if they love Islam so much they will LOVE it there.

How is it constitutional?
Unreasonable search? seems pretty reasonable to me.

This is the key. And it's also the absolute truth.

Except those other groups are all talk and no bite. Muslims however will not hesitate to spill blood

Was it unconstitutional to round up US Japs and put them in camps? We did it once and we'll do it again if it makes us feel safe.

Why are people acting like things in Koran are comparable to writing in Bible?
At the beginning Mohammed did preach about peace and love, end part of the book is all about warring, and subjugating others to follow Islam.
Christians follow primarily the New Testament, and that comes after old one. There you have Jesus and Apostoles talking about peace and tolerance.

What is so hard to understand here? And don't give me shit about some countries having had poor Christian rule in times past, that was several centuries ago. Should Islam not be held to standards of the modern world?

hurr durr well just ask them if theyre a terrorist and if they say yes they have to leave

> Was it unconstitutional when we did it to the Japanese?

In WW2 you suspended your Constitution.

George W. Bush also suspended the Constitution in 2001. The "Oath Keepers" were nowhere to be seen, of course...

>thats not the point. the point is to deter muslims in general.

>muslims crossing thousands of kilometers through dangerous terrain, through mediterrean sea with an extreme high change to drown and die in the process just to be stop by eating a piece of pork

I totally see this, they would literally risk their lives to come here but when they would be forced to eat a piece of meat they would chicken out of this. Nice logic there body.

The constitution wasn't written with these assault religions you have now in mind.

But user didn't you know everyone on Sup Forums thinks the same way as the SJWs they claim to hate?

>Fired because of conflict of interest between Fox / Trump cuz of potential VP
>Doesn't get picked
>Comes back on Fox and says stupid shit

Man, glad Trump dodged that bullet. You can't trust anything a muslim says so why bother asking?

Democrat logic

Newt is literally hitler
Roosevelt a hero

But maybe concentration camps are just the democrat way of things.

Declare war on ISIS. Then you get them fancy war powers.

>Isn't this unconstitutional?

flush out your head gear, new guy, those faggots believe in sharia law not the constitution

The (innocent) Japanese-Americans didn't get deported, they got put in concentration camps.
That's just the Democrat way I guess

Newt trying to sabotage Trump. Controlled opposition.

There aren't that many Muslims in America. First focus on banning more from coming. This is doable. It's not unconstitutional. Focus on this.

Talking about deporting those Muslims who are already citizens will be more divisive and make it more difficult to get the ban on future Muslim immigration achieved.

It's not illegal to believe in things that are unconstitutional.

I WILL MAKE IT LEGAL

Looks like Daddy has until Noon to decide if he keeps Pence, his globalist shill or a General that the establishment would not accept.

I agree on every point except deporting Americans to Guantanamo. Guantanamo is for foreign enemies, not Americans. Treat the Americans as citizens and send them to ADX Florence/the Gallows depending on severity

Watch conservatives every day. If they access any radical right sites, jail. :^)

I'd say no, since although he constitution protects freedom of religion, it doesn't protect acts of treason. To declare religious laws that contradict the Constitution is an act of treason.

Wow fuck newt, that is literally the complete opposite of what this country was founded on.

Thought crimes aren't treason.

I'll see you in prison buddy. :^)

Conservatives aren't killing hundreds of people you shitskinned sack of numb nuts

>secular
>muslim

Choose one.

There really is no such thing as a moderate or secular Muslim.