Will tossing raw bacon at the outside of a mosque render it unholy or whatever...

Will tossing raw bacon at the outside of a mosque render it unholy or whatever? I don't have access to any pig heads so I have to go poorfag mode

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell_n_3480150.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you have to get it inside the mosque for maximum effect, bacon wrapped bricks should do the trick.

It would literally do worse then nothing. It would garner sympathy while they continue to breed and probably get them police protection

It would fuel Muslim and liberal hate

It will be a "hate crime" (which doesn't exist) and you will go to jail forever.

no, but all shitskins need to leave europe

no exceptions, ALL of them

They just don't eat it, like Jews. They don't consider it magic. So, cook it and eat it and stop being an idiot.

Not really. The Imam will just declare "force-field!", get someone to clear it away, then state that it has been undone and re-sanctified.
But at least it lets them know they're not welcome. Don't get caught.

How do mosques work?

Are there like korans and holy books provided in the equivalent of pews or whatever?

Sneak in there and place a slice of bacon in every single one of them

Exactly. If you attack your enemy, they win

You fucking pussy. burn it.

just vote trump and get the job done.

It's a hate crime. Up to 5yr in jail.
Think of something more effective and
less edgy.

THIS

salt goes well with bacon

PIG BLOOD AMMO IS THE WAY TO GO
snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell_n_3480150.html

Don't forget that the wall will have cameras for each layer, filming their attempts (and deaths) for pay-per-view

Surely you could lay deli slices of ham on things, especially if they are hard to reach or you could leave a stain with it.

I could think of worse, and a lot worse, but tossing bacon seems like low effort to me.

throw pork on the roof, they'll never fin dit

>1 post by this ID

shalom salazar

stop taking my pork canon idea canadaworstposter

No pews. We sit and pray on the ground.

on rags made of HOGHAIR

Fuck you
Clever. They'd never know.

Day of Pork Tomorrow Boys

also ammunition with the bacon

bacon wad slingshot attacks now

They just cant eat it, has nothing to do with looking or touching.

If the bacon has alot of fat salt it and eat it raw. Otherwise go ham.

this OP don't be a faget

Mosques have no "holy" status. They're literally just buildings, as holy as a fucking supermarket. There's a reason they blew up that one mosque a while back when people started revering it.

I worked in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for 8 years, and had a lot of contacts with high ranking religious figures. Don't let me get in the way of your stupidity though, I'm sure they'll be thankful for the positive press coverage, because they sure fucking need it right about now.

Why don't you go do something useful with your life you neet fuck? If you have time to make mudslimes angry, then go do something useful towards getting them out of your country.

This is fucking pathetic. No wonder everyone else laughs at us, at getting shit done we're below even liberals. Go educate yourself, get trained in arms, join politics, make money, become influential, hell, leave your fucking room.

You expect people to look forward to the white race when you act like a child throwing bacon at terrorists?

Would dogs be more effective?
'Ennit something about not being able to pray around dogs?

Get a portable smoker and cook ribs outside near the mosque. The delicious smell will both tempt and offend them.

Nah, it will just give them press to feel sorry for them.

>trump announces new app following wall being built
>Beaner GO
>you are assigned a random section of the wall to monitor
>if you see a beaner you simply sling a maga hat toward them
>patrol is alerted to their location to send them back

All you really have to do is walk down the street where they are swarming, and the gal in the burqa will look at you like she's about to die violently if you make eye contact. It's really enough to make you get even more scared if you're a little cuck bitch.

Sounds fun! I would vacation down there for a tour of duty at least once, if only to snag a MAGA hat for myself as a souvenir

Faaark. Sven's pissed!