Thoughts on this show, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this show, Sup Forums?

I saw every series on my second computer screen while working and don't remember a single second of it.

This fact for some reason unnerves me so much that just seeing Ramsey's face makes me unseasy.

DUDE FOOD LMAO

Just how many shows does that blonde cunt have?

Judge ratings

Ramsay
>harsh yet constructive criticism

Bald Cunt
>Douche who gives harsh nonconstructive criticism. Throws food in trash.

Fat Cunt
>Hardly ever gets to give any say on a dish because bald cunt trashed it.

The Italian version is goat. Because they know how to cook. The us version is shit. Just look at that fat judge kek

>Watch people cook for hundreds of hours.

Nah.

He lost weight

why does he dress like a pedo?

>also, bishops playground. kek

Australian master chef is top comfy and most people on it actually seem decent. I love the absence of drama in it.
>tfw you wanted matt to win last season, but elena actually deserved her win

IT'S FUCKING RAW YOU DONKEY

I only watched the 1st season, it was pretty good
>also, whitney was top tier, 10/10

guilty pleasure

Watching this on brettygood com was pretty comfy

Masterchef Australia is way better. 'muricans tend just moan and bitch about everything.

Hes still annoying hipster faggot though.

This. One of the comfiest shows ever.

the new female judge has no personality

show is literally relying on Ramsay to bring drama every episode

American here and the Aussie one is all I'll watch now. Gary and Matt actually seem like real people unlike the overly scripted us ones. They even cry when they eliminated their favorite people. And always give good advice notjust insults

Us is mostly about the personality conflicts, au is about the cooking. Aussie has more interesting challenges too, and they bring in a ton of industry celebrities, unlike us where Ramsay's ego won't allow guest chefs

Presicely. Not to mention based George. Those three blokes are would-have-a-pint-with/10.
The episode where the judges had to do challenges and the contestants had to be judges, was pretty fucking funny. Had some good bantz.

This. Based manlets and normal height guy.

baldie is a cunt but not in the same way ramsay is. with ramsay its genuine whereas baldie forces it