What would y’all write if you walked into the girls bathroom?

What would y’all write if you walked into the girls bathroom?

Attached: E0E7A3A4-FD07-400F-8FEC-4A2199417C46.jpg (377x756, 65K)

Doodie

>meet me at _____ at _____ time
i wonder how many would show up

>Write your name if you've ever fucked a dog
I would put a few fake names up to get them started then I would come back a week later and take a picture and send it to their friends

Attached: Sharp Hand Joe.jpg (588x800, 103K)

that scottie shit caught me off guard

Attached: welp.gif (250x195, 801K)

Attached: 1394332568698.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>for free lick outs and cock call my
>my number____________

>wipe seat first
>man cum here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

How long does it take you to shite user.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you.

Over 9000 seconds

I would say "I sucked X's dick"
X being someone girls boyfriend.

Attached: 63862A51-259B-4FE9-AE13-7A02542A9B3C.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Wagner loves cock.

This

Attached: 5209435A-8B07-4FA2-928B-B4BFB9D2256C.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

Here i sit all broken hearted. I thought i had to shit but only farted

Rape should be legal

The despair code is real

867-5309
Jenny

Hitler trips of truth.
C h e c k e d .

Your Mom is a 3 hole Woman

0/10

I'm a former 0321. That's reconnaissance in the United States Marine Corps. Please, if you're going to impersonate a JSOC operator, at least do some research. I know you're trolling but you gave yourself away when you claim to be a Navy Seal, but also have access to the arsenal of the Marine Corps?

No.

Also, you over exaggerated. Next time, be a little more down to earth and your trolling will be all the more believable.

Some come here to read and write. Some come just to ponder but I come here to piss and shit and fart like fuckin' thunder.

Noah fence, but for all intensive purposes, you are being obtruse. But that's a mute point. Your ignorants runs the gambit. Irregardless, it doesn't phase me. People like you are a diamond dozen. You think people are putting you on a peddle stool, so you act more and more like a pre-Madonna every day.
You believe you're Judge Judy and executioner, the world is your oysture, and you can just say "Bone apple tea" as you ciao down on it. Sorry, that just won't warsh. From the gecko, it has been painfully oblivious to me that everyone else is having a feel day at your expanse.

Anyways, without further adieu, allow me to play double's advocate here. I hole-hardedly understand what you're driving at. (And when I say "driving", you really are putting the petal to the medal!) You may find this disoncerning, but your arguments just don't cut the muster. When we get down to brass stacks, you simply take too much for granite. Your rants get expidentially more incoherent as time goes on.
Yet, though you may have tipped your hat too soon, this fuhrer over your idiocy might just be a blessing in the skies.

You see, while your attempts at logic often don't pass mustard, there are elements that could be an intregal part of learning to do better. Limited as it may be, you do have a wearhouse of knowledge at your indisposal. You're not totally up the crick just yet.
This can help you home your skillset, and make the quantrum leap you need to hone in on your goals. In time, your rhetorical skills could be like mental marshall arts. Yeah, I know it's a doggy dog world out there, but I know you can do it. I look foreword to the day your argumentative skills mature with baited breath.

All and all, that's one of the French benefits of online debate. Case and point: this very conversation! Even now, I bet you're already getting the jest of what I'm saying. As a manner of fact, with 50/50 hindsight, you'll see that this kind of back and fourth, is one and the same with online training. With a daily regiment like this, you can't loose! The line's share of this knowledge will be like ordinance in your arse and all. I hope it didn't seem like I was trying to make you the escape goat or anything. Either way, you do you! I don't expect you to tow the line.

Welcome newfriend.