The only way to prevent major disruption in world government is to provide a universal basic income sufficient to...

>the only way to prevent major disruption in world government is to provide a universal basic income sufficient to sustain people not working within their community
>the only possible world government is one that lets me post on Sup Forums all day and eat oatz and salad and eggs
>this kills the world poverty issue
we all get liberated by the Worldwise Sino-Jewish Conspiracy

prove me wrong Sup Forums

still waiting for a cogent counterargument

>implying he's not your saviour

>implying you can handle the real red pill

>the only way to prevent major disruption in world government is to provide a universal basic income sufficient to sustain people not working within their community
>the only possible world government is one that lets me shitpost on Sup Forums all day and eat oatz and salad and eggs

>the only possible world government is one that lets me shitpost on Sup Forums all day and eat oatz and salad and eggs

here's your pseudo- (You)
i used to think this way, but universal basic gibs -> no motivation for actual productivity -> no one providing the money for the gibs

automation helps this somewhat, but then only the rich actually make money and you can bet your ass they're going to do everything they can to not have to just give it away

Sure, but they don't need to give it all away. With present day technology, and as energy gets cheaper, giving everyone in the world basic supplies is cheap anough that the top 1% can still have 99% of the wealth. As long as they level off the rest of the upper and upper-middle classes in the name of 'muh equality'

Also
>implying you wouldn't do basic work anyway
personally if I had an entire lifetime in which to do nothing at minimum and basic supplies with which to do it, you bet your ass I'd spend a good chunk of my time learning skills and applying them. How many people make random shit and put it on Etsy? How many people spend their time doing amateur carpentry? Also, jobs like amateur philosopher, holy man, public artist etc come back into viability

and then average prices go up cause everyone is middle class now

welfare should be for disabled people ONLY (the blind, terminally ill etc)

>implying a level of income sufficient to keep a person alive is enough to raise prices
I mean, suppose we now have no starving people and a small percentage more unemployed. The economy surely has that much slack in it given massive surpluses of good far beyond what is necessary to survive

further to my post above, starving people generally can't work and don't want to. I imagine that the gratitude garnered from giving everyone the basic means to survive is well enough to engender a wish to learn skills and read and generally find ways to occupy one's time, which must by necessity lead to monetisable skills.
These are then brought to bear because as soon as you've got 'enough', you want a little more.

you know you have something you want to do but can't because you think you wouldn't make enough money.

read it and agree

Why

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Don't you want to be doing your favourite things all the time and still be able to keep yourself alive?

not to mention that a global military taskforce is much cheaper than each nation having its own military

more (you)s pls

>NdUSRddC
>17 posts with this ID
you all best LISTEN UP tad/pol/es

this is still a NWO>nationalism thread

lel nationalists can't into intelligent debate

you know, I started this thread because I genuinely wanted to be proven wrong

I still do

but you guys are just letting me post in here and roil in my own self-persuasion