FATE OF THE FURIOUS Beef: Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel Kept Apart on Press Tour

Who was in the wrong here?

>Sources say the two tough-guy actors are being kept from one another as the FAST team continues its press tour in the run-up to the F. Gary Gray-helmed film hitting theaters April 14. "They're keeping them separated as much as possible," says an insider.

>That sequestering will be most obvious today when Universal brings footage of the film to CinemaCon in Las Vegas, where Diesel, Charlize Theron and the rest of the cast will be on hand to promote the eighth installment in the $4 billion franchise. That is minus Johnson, who is already back on the set of BALLERS in Miami. But just 12 hours earlier, Johnson was in Las Vegas, participating in Paramount's BAYWATCH presentation at CinemaCon. And Monday night, he introduced Sony's JUMANJI at the high-profile exhibition showcase.

>Universal downplayed any simmering tensions and said the two actors simply have been on different continents throughout the tour. But sources say that the CinemaCon scheduling could have been easily accommodated.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/fate-furious-beef-dwayne-johnson-vin-diesel-kept-apart-press-tour-989402

work

just bald men having insecurities as usual

Its bullshit, fake controversy to try and hype the movie.

In reality they have them in double the places promoting the movie. Its win win.

i heard the whole beef thing started over vin deisel taking them all out for drinks on him but they had to drink coronas or else

someone post the webm

Vin gonna have a people's elbow comin his way if he don't watch it.

Makes sense. Diesel is a fucking nerd, and The Rock is a jock. They are natural enemies.

its stem's from Vince's insecurity compared to Rock. Rock is bigger and more muscular, which is why the cinematography tried to downplay the difference in bulk

>According to the attendants of the exclusive movie screening that took place at CinemaCon, Diesel and Johnson don't share the screen on the movie a single time.

This seems odd.

Didn't Rock revitalize the franchise when he was brought on.

kek

For most of the movie Vin doesn't seem to share the screen with any of the other stars, since he's just getting hunted, so it's not that odd. It's not like The Rock would get the scene where somebody walks up to Vin and tearfully talks him out of it all.

underatted

In that webm they are standing next to eachother and talking without looking at eachother. It's a tough guy thing. It is not meant to be an optical illusion to make dwayne seem smaller than vince. It's just a poorly shot tough-guy segment.

I will never not laugh at this shot

He did. Maybe that's the problem. Vin might be jealous that Rock is stealing the spotlight from him. There have been talks of a F&F spinoff series of movies starring The Rock.

I dont think the Rock is even capable of hating anyone

Yep.

Dom could pretty much be phased out by now. Hobbs is already the de-facto leader of the team in the new movie and he even has his own Brian in Jason Statham's character.

This is fake as shit. They are just hyping up some WWE match to coincide with the new Fast Movie.

>they are standing next to eachother and talking without looking at eachother. It's a tough guy thing.

It's an autist* thing.

Not gonna lie, this drama is kind of exciting.

either way, it wasn't meant to be some sort of optical illusion trickery like people tend to imply. They are meant to look like they are standing next to eachother and not facing eachother.

Based Rocky working the Fat and Furious smarks.

dont forget gal gadot trying to be all sexy in bikini

It's a publicity stunt, guys. Considering the plot.

underrated

It probably stems from Vince feeling immensely irritated and depressed every time he walks on set and Paul isn't there.

Spoilers out yet?

What an embarrassment. Director should feel ashamed he actually thought the audience would fall for this bullshit.

Wait, they're not the same person?

I legitimately laughed out loud the first time I saw that. The ridiculousness with the framing of it all just took me by surprise.

>vanilla midget

Get off my board and never return

I guarantee Vin is the asshole in this situation

how do people actually think there facing each other, there clearly next to each other

get your eyes checked folks

That's the dumbest excuse I've heard. No tough guy act involves not stepping up and looking the other in the eye. If anything, that sounds like some beta behavior.

It's not an excuse. It's literally what that scene is meant to convey.

le epic marketing story

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

it's a lovers tiff. two big beefy guys getting all sweaty and hot during filming need some "stress relief", thats how it all started i bet

He literally is standing next to him while he looks inside the garage at a car.

what if vin betrayed them just like in the movie??

is some cultures looking someone directly in the eye is a sign of aggression, so they are probably from one of those cultures, also gorillas do this.

I guarantee this bullshit is made up simply to generate discussion.

I need to see this

Dwaynes tweets about Vin were way too clumsy to be a designed publicity thing I think

what did he say?

bro fast and the future redesigned guerilla marketing, they are the best at what they do

At least not everyone is a retard.

The Rock's ears look tiny near the end of that. It's unsettling.

Vin is a manlet who plays Dungeons and Dragons.

Rock is 6'2" who has succeeded at everything in life and is currently the highest paid actor in the world.

Do the math, lads.

I kinda feel bad that it's all going to come crashing down once Jumanji and Baywatch ruin his reputation.

The continuing success of this series is surprising. Usually sequels aren't as successful as the original and peter out. It's not obvious to me why this series would be the exception.

Chekt and kekt

maybe Vin couldnt handle the Rock's banter

>They're fighting we know this because they're not attached to to fucking hip 24/7 checkmate fucko

or maybe they don't like to fly around all the fucking time.

And they fucking admitted right on the OP that Dwayne is filming 3+ films, so nobody should be surprised that he doesn't want to fly around all the fucking time to do what the rest of the crew can is already doing.

His reputation is basically he stars in mostly mediocre forgettable movies, so no worries there.

Nigga you seen Tooth Fairy?

Rock's fucking immortal

vin diesel would kick dwanes head in

Literally sounds like wrestling.

AND I SMELLLLLLLLL-LALALALA-LOW

WHAT TH-

you get the idea

vin diesel looks like that yellow rapist guy from sin city

But not all in one year.

Vin looks like a beluga whale in that pic

Well if he has no scenes with Vin in FF8, then he must be talking about another actor. So it could be Jason Statham, Scott Eastwood, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Kurt Russell.

Statham or Eastwood, maybe?

Bald gay men. Just some fag drama

It's literally autism

B-but family ;_;

Honestly only white trash, spics, and nigs watch these movies right?

Reportedly it's Diesel. They don't have 1-on-1 scenes but they have scenes together with the group.

Rumor has it Vin was constantly late and a bit of a douchebag to everyone because he's got creative control over script stuff now.

God damn I love e-drama. Rock would fuck Vins shit up

they are both homos, that is indeed true.

could hulk hogan not drive stick?

Definitely, fast 7 had Walker's death that hype it up to gross over $1 billion

The Rock's a big guy

Dwayne is a solid 7 inches taller than Vin and probably 50-60 pounds heavier. Plus Dwayne was a standout football player at U Miami where as Vin is just a regular guy who likes to lift. Additionally, WWE is was more physical than most people realize it is.

OK makes sense, Diesel seems like he might be a massive douchebag now his franchise has blown up, especially to someone like The Rock, who he can't even try to intimidate. Maybe Vin will have The Rock's character killed off in FF9 then.

Bad breakup

Yeah, but have you seen Riddick? Or Babylon AD? How about The Pacifier? Vin would bring baby dick Dwayne to his knees just by squeezing his roid shrinked nuts

but they're almost like family to each other

this, the story is supposed to be diesel vs rock, so of course they do this shite

those will only make him stronger

Here's hoping.

I heard they could have any beer they wanted

If it's staged, maybe they will have a big fake fight during some tv interview, just before the movie opens.

as long as its a corona

He's gotto be sticking it out here. He's more fit than me and i can only get my gut out that far if i really push it.

Vin Diesel - big guy
The Rock - small guy

I feel like killing Paul Walker for publicity was a bit much

>when you can have any drink as long as it's corona