Itt: Breddy gud shows Sup Forums never fucking talks about

itt: Breddy gud shows Sup Forums never fucking talks about

AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME...

Give me a quick rundown of the show and your description decides if I watch it.

Might fall into the "fuck you I liked it" category but as a dude in his late 20s, a lot of the shit in this show hit pretty close to home.

Sneaky Pete

Season 2 was god tier

>Jesse PInkman gets sucked into an evil hippy cult that is not unlike scientology as a teenager
>marries a cult member and establishes a family inside the cult
>the show starts just as Jesse is coming to the realization that the religion is crock of shit
>ends up trying to leave the cult which tears his family apart

Also a couple of subplots:
A new cult leader is appointed - he happens to be a sociopath and does sociopathic shit. He's basically Jesse's nemesis
The FBI is investigating the cult for their illegal shenanigans and has an undercover agent as a fully fledged member.

Hello Aaron

Hi Aaron

great show. like madmen and boardwalk empire shat out a baby and the women were all 11/10

I'm glad someone else atleast watches this show. I hate it but I can't stop watching I don't know why. It's "literally nothing happens"-the show but I still watch it every week. I love the opening theme

Is that Danny Huston?

This is lousy tho user

Unwatchable.

That show's cancellation was a fucking tragedy because it had gotten really good by its final season. They spent season 1 establishing some great characters but audiences found it too slow or something. So much potential.

yes, and he hangs dong

Hannibal is never going to forgive him when he sees that new haircut.

It seems to have picked up these last few episodes

I watched it every week last season and tried to start threads but they never caught traction. Usually always buried under capeshit or star wars. I can't even watch it anymore though because like you said, nothing happens at all. It was an interesting idea and a good cast but a nigga can only stand so many episodes of fuck all happening.

I watched the first episode. It looked really cheap

AMC is a gud boi, renewed it for a final season despite weak ratings

>3.3/10 IMDB
sheeeeeit