ANT-MAN & THE WASP To Feature Hawkeye

Antkino on the way.

comicbookmovie.com/ant-man/jeremy-renner-rumored-to-appear-as-hawkeye-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp-unlikely-for-mission-impossible-6-a150015

so the leak that was posted here is true then

Will he finally get a mask? Ugly fuck.

What leak?

That is OUR word you have Marlels have no right to use it

>movie adds a literal who
>it's suddenly kino
kek

Oh wow, thats...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

u mad DChump?

Wasn't small black guy from the Captain America movies in Ant-Man 1? This isn't all that surprising and it will probably be just as big of a role for Renner

Wow this means the guy that leaked to here and Sup Forums was legit. That means Ultron is in the movie.

>That means Ultron is in the movie.
My dick will be, we need a proper Pymtron

I read it a few days ago.
From what I can recall:
>Whirlwind is the villain.
> Hydra is experimenting with the Cross particles that they stole at the end of the first one.
> Hawkeye recruits Scott to help stop them.
> The final fight is a bunch of microverse monsters start wreaking havoc across San Francisco.
> Doctor Strange shows up to help fight them off
> Strange mentions that Scott should join the Avengers. They're in need of members in the wake of Black Widow and Falcon's deaths.
> Implies that Tony Stark is off in space somewhere.
> Hydra was experimenting on an Ultron head that they recovered.
> Hank Pym encounters it. Ultron promises Hank that he can help him find Janet in the microverse.
> Hank agrees, finds Janet.

>Ultron without Joss Whedons writing

Count me in

All I want out of this movie are scenes with tiny Kate from Lost.

Leakanon is always right

So...Strange and Hawkeye are still on earth/back on earth....but two avengers have already died and Stark is in space? What the fuck is happening in Infinity War?

The leaks didn't exactly say. The Stark line was when Hawkeye came to Scott and Hope for help, Scott asks, "Why not just call Iron Man?", to which Clint replies, "Where Stark is right now, that's a collect call that even he can't afford."

XD. looks so much fun!

cry more while i enjoy this kino

Leaks also said Widow and Falcon are dead/

so i guess they die in Ifinity war

desu the rumor was around longer than that. it popped months ago actual so he could have been piggy backing

why does widow dying like a fuck you to joss whedon by marvel?

also ScarJo wanted out. The Blackflyingmanbird has to be depressed, he was buying shit left and right with those paychecks.

Whedon's always made a living doing horrible things to good characters.

There really should be more Fuck You Jossy moves in the world.

It really does DCuck. The first ant man was pretty fun too

>widow dead

we can only hope. The "committing to a BW movie" would be good minsinformation. We need more SW, Wasp and carol as the female leads.

you say that like marvel isn't fucking destroying characters left and right either. just look at carol

Why doesn't he just use a gun?

They want the Japanese audience.

I don't care(in this thread) about marvel.

I just care about how many things joss whedon shits on and ruins, comics and non-comics. The man should've been stopped twenty years ago when alien resurrection came out.

Wow. Hawkeye. Such an endearing character, beloved by all. I am excited now.

He almost did in Thor 1

Maybe we'll get a scene where Ant-Man unplugs the jukebox, to do us all favoooouurr.

Should add Scarlet Witch too.

>quiver
Heh.

Ant man was so shit

Its a childrens movie that man child dads can watch
Wtf

I prefer the AntMan & Wasp threads were its an obvious autist posting about his waifu

micro-dick man

Hydra is still a thing?

>>Whirlwind is the villain.
Good, a villain who has powers completely different to those of the hero, not as common as it should be in Marvel movies.
Plus, in the comics one that guy's motivation has always been that he wanted to bang the Wasp, even pretended to be her chauffeur for a while, should be interesting.