Nate Silver DEMOLISHES new poll results showing Trump ahead with class and wit

Sup Forums BTFO

>Trump has gained in our forecasts on stronger swing state polling, but it's not time to freak out just yet.

>...some of the other polls released today weren’t as bad for Clinton

>The prospects definitely look better for Trump than they did a week or two ago, but the landscape also looks blurrier...

>...the polling average, even with the heavily weighted Quinnipiac poll included, suggests that Clinton’s probably still a smidgen ahead there...

>...you should trust a pollster more if it’s willing to publish the occasional “outlier.” Clinton probably isn’t winning Colorado by 13 percentage points right now or losing Pennsylvania by 6 points. But the fact that Monmouth and Quinnipiac are willing to publish such results are a sign...

This campaign will be the end of Nate's career.

>(((silver)))

INCREASINGLY

>Silverman
>was wrong on all of Trump's primary results
>will be wrong here too

Nate (((silver))) is the living embodiment of the sweaty merchant

His state by state polling has been spot on. Nobody will give a single fucking shit about his predictions about the final result in the future though.

>(((Silver)))

Saged and reported.

JUST

Hasn't this guy been wrong on pretty much everything this election?

His polling for Obama? Those were easy as fuck to guess since all he had to do was give all the swing states to Obama due to him being more camera savvy and then just giving him the usual blue states. Any of his guesses on an actual opponent have been dead wrong.

>Nate Silver
>"The polls say things I don't like!"
>BAAAAAAAAW! WAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

No his polling of how a state is going to go after all the polling data comes in has been spot on.

This election cycle? He's been off in the primaries numerous times. He's even made a bit of an ass out of himself by transitioning to commentary instead of sticking to the numbers, see .

Is there anybody that Trump hasn't completely BTFO?

I fucking love Trump, simply for the fact he's absolutely annihilated everyone in his path and left a wake of butthurt behind him.

(((Nate SILVER)))

Who has been more accurate in the primaries than he has been if hes been so inaccurate in the primaries?

Also fucking christ stop talking about how he's shit at predicting what candidate is going to win at the start of the general/primary, I talked about how he was shit at that from the very first post, and you keep trying to argue about something we agree on because you're retarded.

Can someone shoop this image in side by side please?

This faggot keeps getting fatter and more desperate as time goes, maybe he stress eats every time he's wrong

>predictions get btfo so hard in the primaries, you have to come out and admit you were biased just to salvage your career
>general election rolls around
>go right back to doing the exact same thing
holy fuck, i thought jews were supposed to be smart

What? I just jumped in the conversation at your previous post, not the same guy. I like Nate when he sticks to just summarizing what the polls already say, but he's not been doing that this time around; and that's why I don't visit his website anymore. He's making correct predictions around 80% or so of the time, but it's way down compared to where he used to be since his bias is starting to influence the results.

(((NATE ALUMINIUM))) and (((HARRY ENTEN))) got their credibility down to 0% this election.

They don't give a fuck about cold, hard statistics, they turned into generic Salon-tier pundits.

lets get this shit started

>Nate Plastic

Here I'll respond for the guy you replied to:
>REEEE YOU JUST DONT GET IT SHITLORD LE DRUMPF WILL LOSE BECAUSE (((LE POLLING MAN))) SAID THAT COULD MAYBE HAPPEN IN SPITE OF RECENT POLLS

Holy hell he couldn't have picked a worse day...

>don't care whenever Hillary is ahead
>throws a temper tantrum whenever Trump pulls ahead
Leftists are disgusting creatures.

theres a reason the meme "jewish physics" exists (also the same place asians are smarter meme came from)

the vast majority of them handicapped mentally.

What a very useful app this is.

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

So...

Trumps gonna win the election but get fucked over when he attacks Russia?

Come on, lads, give me your best Degraded Nates

>Nate Tin
>Nate Cardboard
>Nate Graphite
>Nate Quark

Moar like Nate No Shiekels

bump

>not time to freak out just yet