What was the point of picking such a handsome actor as the creepy pedo abductor?

what was the point of picking such a handsome actor as the creepy pedo abductor?

are we to believe the girls wouldnt've dumped their dad and just gone with this guy by choice?

Hi /r9k/

It isn't about what the girls would have done had he asked them, it's about what he did which is kidnap them

>pedo
Those girls were like 30 years old

at what age do girls turn into sluts or are they born sluts and it has to be taught out of them?

Because only he can walk the Golden Path

Think about it. Your entire existence is to get your holes stuffed. While man is building, creating, writing, you're sucking dick and taking it in the ass and pussy. Females are such a disgusting pathetic subrace. It'd have to be instilled since birth for the purpose of the survival of the race, to not only be such sluts, but enjoy being sluts.

To be fair, it's the same as in the 90's when they'd cast a really hot girl as the "nerdy type" and just put her in a ponytail and glasses despite her still being 10/10. Just take a really handome man, give him an autistic haircut and outfit and "ewww le gross pedo look lol xD"

I kinda agree but wouldn't admit it on public because it is something a khv would say..

Serial Killers are usually attractive or they wouldn't have so many opportunities to kill.

Bundy and Dahmer got laid more before they could legally drink than you ever will.

Dear European friend. Girls in 'murrika look much older than they are due to the growth hormones and other additives ubiquitous in every 'murrikan food.
That is why you can fuck a 9 year old totally legally there.

good looking guys can still be creeps

Not handsome but not ugly. To me handsome is someone you would walk by and notice because they stand out from everyone else because of good looks. I would walk right past James and never even look twice.

he's a bald manlet

women want nothing to do with him

pass on already, Eliott

Don't you have some choices to make that leave other people dead, roastie?

lmao virgin

>Handsome

He's ugly and always has been. Also, those chicks were THICC apart from Ayy.

>gone with him by choice

Stop living on the internet and through memes. Not true, and McAvoy isn't that good looking, at least not enough that a girl will drop her panties on command for him.

t. guy better looking than McAvoy

>all of these faggots talking shit about James McAvoy

Fuck off, he's a handsome fucker.

t. McAvoy

I don't think McAvoy is that attractive. btw I'm a girl lol