Interracial relationships

>Sup Forums wants to ban love

Realistically speaking do you honestly want to ban interracial relationships? Why do you feel you have the right to impose your will onto others?

I don't think we should ban them, but we should force them to get a tattoo proclaiming their love. That way we can id the girls and know to avoid them.

Fuck off, race traitor.

I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums is okay with the master race of Caucasian-Asian. Statistics show it has benefits no matter if the pairing is AMWF or WMAF.

Disgusting tbqh famalam

you can do what you want but now you are shilling

racemixers should just be left alone, outside of europe. enjoy

Sup Forums is a bunch of neckbeards and virgin neets who don't matter in real life, so they label things socially capable people do as degenerate. They also think they can control us white women when it comes to who we date, because it makes them feel like it makes up for their small white cocks.

>love

He only "loves" her till she gets preggo

race traitor
I have to pledge loyalty to my "race"? Not everyone is a natsoc loser like you.

So you are not white.

you guys always going about black men and white women when in reality its hispanic men and white women most of the white girls that went to high school with me are with mexicans

Is it the early AM already? Man, time flies.

Yes, you do.
Stupid traitor.

are mestizo master race as well
we are a caucasoid-mongoloid mix as well

this is posted in every nigger/white woman bestiality thread
obligatory

I wish there were more Hispanic men in Canada, ugh. I'll just have to settle for a black man because white bois are always too anxious to ask me out lmao.!

sorry dad

Yeah tattoo that says coal burner. That way we know where she has been and where we don't want to go

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

there's already one self-circulating

Old pasta come up with something new

>pic related is what Sup Forums seems to believe

Was the "cuck" meme too dangerous to use? did it backfire?

Post proof you're a women, timestamp pic.

>Responding to pasta as if it were a real woman

Well then white boys should not be so lame asf

Black guys are winning.

Do people's preferences hurt you that much? What are you going to do about it :)

Cry over the internet?

Sup Forums doesn't want to ban interacial relationships, because then they can't have their Japanese waifus.

>Realistically speaking do you honestly want to ban interracial relationships
nope. i want to ban blacks

Fuck off.
Niggers can't even hold a fucking job.
Stay woke faggot.

be interracial all you want, but do that in africa, should be great? right

This. Whites/Asians and niggers should not racemix, but whites and Asians I have no problem with

>Black guys are winning

You remember what happened last time they won don't you

Yeah if I'm gonna go for a non-white I'll go with an Asian boy.

Sorry. Black doesn't do it for me.

Nah, just deport all niggers back to Africa. If white women want to race mix, they're free to move there.

I am in one myself. I think I would be a total hypocrite if I advocated against them. I think some racial pairings are more successful than others though.

makes you wonder how many insecure Sup Forumscucks had the girl they awkwardly/autistically loved taken away by a superior chocolate dream

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>White women are all intolerable lefty feminists cunts

>If you don't marry a white woman you are a race traitor

niggers never commit. its never ends well for the girl, white or black.....

Nope, can't let it go for one fucking night.
Just gotta post your jew bullshit.

Yet if that is true what you said why do white girls love black guys so much (:

Let me guess its a huge conspiracy right?
I live in America though.
Oh how cute. An edgy white boy posting pics of something in the past. Its 2016. Interracial relationships are on the rise and whining like a little bitch on the internet won't change a damn thing.
Whatever you like. Everyone has their preferences. No reason for people to get all worked up over it

>tfw no more qt asian gf

I don't think white women are intolerable lefty feminists. I think they're mostly vapid and don't stand for anything, let alone any gender politics.