If you to write a Starship Troopers movie, be it a reboot or a sequel, what would you do?

If you to write a Starship Troopers movie, be it a reboot or a sequel, what would you do?

Make it about the forbidden love between a young Starship Trooper and a Bug-girl hybrid created by the hive to communicate with humans.

Closer to book with bugs. Dog sized spiders with fucking lasers. Second half plt. Sgt. Is always face hidden until the end with brain so unless your playing attention to Voice dim isn't obvious.

Make the sound of bacon scary

They're still remaking this pointlessly, right?

Zim not dim. Fucking phone.

Premise: Buenos Aries was an inside job

>Starship Troopers

It was awful. I don't get the "muh it's so bad it's good" meme. No, It was just bad.

This is the only acceptable answer.

reboot of course
it would of course be horrible

>what would you do?

I'd kill some bugs, sir.

This art gets me erect everytime.

I don't think I have heard anyone say "It's so good it's bad" when talking about ST.

It's either "It's bad" or "It's pretty good"

Power armour.

Well I have. You should ask more people.

The bugs are the protagonists. Tom Hanks voices the MC bug.

Include powered armor and WH40k-intensity battle scenes against the bugs, would keep everything else, even the in-world music.

Is the Imperium of man basically Starship Troopers, both book and movie, taken to the extreme?

Must've been a huge influence on most all aspects in the early days of WH40k world-building.

There's a hefty amount of Dune influence too

Most obviously from Messiah and God Emperor

This is a television and film board you stupid fucks. No one asked you to talk about fucking games and books. Fuck off.

Closer to the book. I really found the part where Rico comes home and sees a society radically different from the one he grew up in because of relativistic time dilation to be a standout section.

Or I adapt Armor instead, because Armor is kino

There is a Warhammer animated movie.

There is a Dune movie.

Both shit, but there are movies about it.

Dog sized spiders sounds fucking awful compared to what we got

Stop remaking movies that don't need remakes/reboots

"Fucks fucking fuck". Take it easy hot shot, we're having a legitimate conversation about the influence prior works of fiction have had on the content and aesthetics of both the book and the movie "Starship Troopers".

>I'm a thirty second bomb!
>I'm a thirty second bomb!
>29!
>28!