Oh, hey Sup Forums

Oh, hey Sup Forums

Just retire and fuck off. Leave us alone

LEAVE US ALONE

You need the refs to get to the owl every year. what a pathetic team.

Who doubted him, come on expose yourselves?

oh hey tom, ill be out tonight, see you in the morning

Literally rigged. That's all there is to it. Last superb owl is when I realized the NFL pays the Pats' opponents to flop so golden boy Brady looks good. It's just objective fact.

And I'm not a Jags fan, I'm an Iggles fan

Can somebody fap onto a picture of his wife? Title it Jizzelle. I would but I'm a faggot

I don't believe in the conspiracy shit but
>pass interference on a punt
Bruh

I'm a Steelers fan but 100% rooting for whoever wins the NFC game. Fuck the patriots

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

GET OUT OF HERE BRADY

Its barely even a conspiracy at this point, refs blatantly favored the Pats in this game because the NFL needs a bigger market team

Refs won them this game, so much bullshit that wasn't called on them and called on Jacksonville. It's disgusting. I dont understand how any Patriots fan can act so smug about their team when they always need the refs to win the game for them.

A part of me doesnt even want to watch the Owl, the officiating has sucked all the fun out of this league.

GO SUCK DRUMPFS MINI WEEWEE YOU RACIST BIGOT

This entire season has been so dour and bleak. I barely paid attention to it at all. So much negativity revolving around the sport that I found it hard to care. This just makes it worse. As soon as Goodell got an extension I gave up.

You’re just afraid pats and brady are going to match the stoolers right? Fuck you pathetic

BASED

"a part of me doesnt even want to watch the Owl"

make sure to stay hydrated

Cmon guys lets go watch the chel

Pussyshit torm bardy doesnt even crush brews. fucking sore winner what kind of winner DOESNT CRUSH BREWS

Fuck off Pats wasting my time wasting my day ruining my FUCKING LIFE over this stupid shit FUCK OFF

It's not a good product for the NFL to allow this to keep happening FUCK the nfl FUCK goodell FUCK boston FUCK the usa

Hahaha he totally Chad the fuck out all over you fucking losers hahahahah God you pathetic idiots ahahaha OMG I can't feel my legs ahahahaha

You should start muh rings posting now because you won't be able to do that again in 2 weeks

>the entire city of Pittsburg actually believes this

Yeah man Blake Bortles is so good!

White bois win again

>Pittsburg

Kys

>watch a blatant penalty that my blind grandmother who doesn't understand football could spot
>refs call it
>REFBALL
>THE FIX IS IN
>THERE IT IS

Kill yourselves.

>th-they're cheating!
>I-i-it was the refs!

*Shittsburgh
I get annoyed too when people misspell my city too

Jags fan here. Those were all legit calls except maybe the PI in the 4th quarter (could go either way). You should be pissed that *we* played sloppy fucking football rather than getting mad at the refs. That's the problem with "young, physical, explosive" etc... teams. Notice everyone chimping out on the kneel downs at the end? Just like Seattle in the SB49, another team that's coached the same way

Hello mr. GOAT lovely day for a 6th superbowl ring is it not?

>anime shitposter is also a Patscuckold
Who could have seen this coming

Why do people want him to lose again? Because he always wins?

We'll see somebody new win in our lifetime again, but know what we will never see again in our lifetimes? Another Tom Brady or Bellicheck, new GOATs. We will never see somebody as dominant as Brady or Bellicheck again, we will never see a QB or HC win their team 6 superbowls again.

You guys should be glad you're witnessing history that you will never see repeated again. Be thankful you were alive to witness the GOAT.

FUCK OFF

h-hey Tom

You gotta hand it to Tom Brady.

I'm going to personally deport your ass, you fucking spic

If he is so good why does he need help from the refs to win? People say Brady is the GOAT but when I watch their games they scrape by with help from the refs and some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. What a joke.

Hello Mr. GOAT. Ready for #6?

Well played referees needlessly preventing Myles Jack from making it 27 points on a fumble return. It's seems a ball gets deflated or a ref fucks up every time New England is involved

>wh-what?
>th-the patriots are more disciplined, more hard-working, and just all-around better than my team?
>I-IT'S THE REFS!!!
>TH-THEY'RE CHEATING!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's another "I-I've been a pats fan my whole life!" Episode

Damn, he's so good.

>bortles bungles 3 drives in a row to end the game
>the refs!!!!

What did spee mean by this?

>anime watching betamale
Opinion ignored lmao

They just hate Brady because they're jealous and don't like seeing the same team win every year.

You're 100% right, there was no refball this game except for, like you said, the PI in the 4th quarter, but regardless of that call I think the Pats still would have won.

And you're right about the problem with the jags, they're too undisciplined. They run their mouths, get arrogant, and their ego gets too out of control. They get cocky, and then when the other team starts coming back they're too immature and undisciplined to control their emotions and then they start getting frustrated and playing worse and begin chimping out.

>born in 92
>started watching football when I was around 7 or 8 with my dad
>still a "bandwagoner"
doesn't really work when its a 17 year dynasty

>"I said we'll see... So, how did it go?" :^)

Sup Forums absolutely SEETHING!

>being so desperate that you reply in less than 2 minutes
opinion ignored lmao

He's jealous of the patriots. His only defense mechanism is to cry refball and call all their fans bandwagoners. It's pathetic how jealous these soyboys get.

Not a fan of either team but you got an iffy fumble call that could have potentially wrapped up the game for JAX if your offense didn't shit the bed. That ball was pinned to his leg pretty good and if that's called down on the field I 100% guarantee it doesn't get overturned. Either way I'm not sure what calls specifically you have a problem with.

it's just part of the annual 5 stages of grief Sup Forums goes into whenever the Pats go onto the super bowl.

>Denial of the GOAT --> Patriots down by 10
>Anger --> autistic lashing out as they come back and win
Sup Forums is here
>Bargaining --> "please god let the Eagles/Vikings finally end the Brady meme"
>Depression --> Brady wins his 6th ring, Sup Forums goes into mourning
>Acceptance --> ensuing weeks, Sup Forums comes to terms and gives credit where it is due

I love the butthurt that the Pats bring, but Gronk could choke on a Tide pod tomorrow and I would be pleased. Fuck that faggot.

Only questionable call was PI in the 4th quarter, but Jags had that bullshit fumble call so their even.

There is no refball, just jealous Brady haters clinging to any excuse to discredit the GOAT.

>it's a cheatriots win the super bowl episode
Nice sport you've got there

Can't believe the Pats got 4 bye weeks to the Super Bowl

Brady will win the Owl every year Trump is POTUS.

S E E T H I N G

Youre also a dumbass

>Tom Brady will win 1 million Super Bowls in your lifetim

Somebody needs a nap!

>7 more owls to go

>bitching about anime
>on Sup Forums

100% Pats tend to go down in big games early because they're not as talented / physical etc. But they are 100x more poised than these emotional teams and once they find a crack in the armor they exploit it and send the opponent mentally reeling. Young, Agro teams cant handle the change in momentum and start fucking up and getting mad.

Reality avoiding soyboy detected

newfag

>Sup Forums is an anime website
It's not 2007 anymore Chanology cuck

RACE WAR NOW

all anime watchers should be gassed

Are there really jaguars fans? I even live in jacksonville and have never liked the jags

didn't even bother buying gear when they were giving away free shit for dressing in teal

This. Sup Forums is a place for sports watching alphas not cartoon watching virgins

you realize you're on a belizian crossdressing forum?

actually I am on Sup Forums - Sports

4Q PI was blatant, 2q PI was maybe iffy.

Nothing more aloha than worshipping a physically superior man that you live vicariously through their achievements.

Anime posting German btfo

t. jerks off to cartoon characters and hasn't had seen real tits that weren't on a screen or attached to his mother

user, if you made that -- all power to you! very detailed -- too much detailed for your average ottist on Sup Forums!

>Stoolers

The CTE in this dude is strong

is there anything he can't do?

Lose