PATRIOTSWINLOL

PATRIOTSWINLOL

This league sucks.

It was rigged from day one. The true loser is ourselves for following WWF with pads

this. the result was determined before the game even started. before the season even started actually

Other teams unironically supported the broncos (the only team that can actually fucking beat the patriots in big games) downfall.

Yep. NFL can't afford to have the Jaguars in the superbowl due to ratings. They needed the Patriots, they got the Patriots

Me and my friends are now boycotting Superbowl LII.
Instead we're gonna rewatch the Superbowl 50
The last REAL superbowl

It hasnt been the WWF for 16 years you fucking retard

The most entertaining thing about this game was listening to Tony Romo laugh at the obviousness of it all

I thought american claimed their sports had parity or something?

I'm referring to when things were good aka before I realized everything was shit

so I obviously don't know shit about football but the Jags offense seemed pretty bad after half time. The whole 3rd quarter they were happy with short gains and basically running the clock down. How come after all these years teams haven't realized that you're asking for it against Brady if you're passive?

It's much more open than the PL but yeah, for a sport which prides itself on its parity, the Patriots always seem to so it.

I suppose a good point to make to you would be that the Jags were utter shite last season yet they were almost good enough for the super bowl this year.

So like Leicester the other year?
Or Burnely this season?

It really fucking does.

They played shit awful football for the entire game and win it with some desperate fucking scrambling. The commentators start talking about the pats like they're so fucking next level. Meanwhile I'm sitting here, watching them pick themselves off of the fucking ground after scraping clumsily into the finals by the skin of their fucking ass hairs.
The pats are nothing fucking special. But everyone treats them like they're hot shit when they play such a garbage offense.

Not quite on the same level as Leicester. That was just freakish. Maybe it's a bit like palace nearly winning the cup against United a few seasons back.

are you seriously saying Burnley are "almost" good enough to win the PL?

If you think the NFL is the WWE with pads, what does that make the NBA?

In fact, nowhere near on the same level as Leicester really.

I can’t wait for the headlines to read “Super Bowl LII ratings sink to record lows outside of Minnesota and New England”

and they always get bailed out by the refs. i cant believe some pats fans actually think the NFL is against them. NFL gifts them victories due to them being a big market team. refs won this game.

Yeah, and the 'big' clubs get massive favouritism from the refs, just like the Patriots.

>it's not like my movies where the little guy comes back with a miracle play
Welcome to real world kiddo.

>Maybe it's a bit like palace nearly winning the cup against United a few seasons back.
Or Hull a few years ago? Or Wigan actually winning it?

Not really seeing the extra parity they claim

Every money-related event is rigged to a certain degree, if it sucks just watch something else.
This and divegrass in almost all european leagues are the same m8, it's more the journey than the destination, these last two matches are going to either incredibly horrendous or blatantly rigged so the controversy gives rise their ratings a bit more.

HOW BOUT THEM PATS BOYS!

Everybody claiming the game is rigged is just a butthurt child. They played a good game and will continue to. If they weren't good, they wouldn't be covered in super bowl rings.

Sheffield fucking United 'nearly' won the FA cup a and league cup when they were in League one one ffs. Got as far as the jags did today.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

Man Utd have won half of all PL seasons

I don't even hate the Patriots, they are a good team and deserve their win, but shit is too predictable and rigged that it has gotten boring, hence their ratings.

It's even more rigged than UEFA at this point

Won't happen again

They can try to create parity, but when you let quarterbacks control the outcome of the game as much as they do then the one outlier is always going to have a big advantage. There's always going to be one big outlier.

well right now that's the statistic and that's why people slam soccer for lack of parity. It's much worse in other leagues of course

They played an unexceptional game and got bailed out by the refs. That is literally what happened.

>hold on the final play not called, depriving jags offense of 75 seconds to drive up the field and score
>not rigged

>Being this bootyblasted that Tom Brady was chosen by God and predestined for football glory

>a 41 year old geezer on peds is the chosen one
No wonder American sports are so fucking stupid.

>bamawinslol
>patswinlol
>warriorswinlol
wew lad

>Football glory

He's over staying his welcome. If the eagles win this is going to be the lowest rated superbowl in recent history.

the NFL doesn't have a separate league so there's no "we're just saving ourselves for the CL" excuse

i usually trash the nba for being ridiculously rigged and top-heavy for individual players, but it seems like really only tom brady is the one who can make things this unfair

aaron rodgers has only been to, and won, one super bowl. brees one. manning three

I figure if this shit were rigged then you'd hear more disgruntled former insiders complaining about it. It's impossible to keep conspiracies like that quiet. Even the NSA got leaked.

You weren't boycotting after the kneeling shit?
I'm just streaming all the games on VLC fuck giving those morons my hard earned money

>Even the NSA got leaked.
And aside a lot of drama and news everywhere absolutely nothing happened. So yes, they can walk away with it.

i didnt say the nfl was rigged, i just said its unfair with top heaviness. i dont think that the QB position is particularly way over the top unfairly stacked, just that brady is one of the best Qbs of all time

the nba is a sport that is legitimately rigged

Literally zero penalties on the offense or defense were called on the patriots. Zero. That is just pure bullshit, I feel like Im watching the WWE at this point. Not a single offensive hold, defensive hold, or illegal contact.

There was at least one
Why lie when the stats are online?

>even third world middle easteners like OP get buttmad at the pats

Brady is truly a phenom