SERIOUS

If Trump declared WW3 on Islam, would you volunteer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for the first time in my young life I honestly felt ok with going to the army if it meant ridding the world of the hate that is radical islam.. believe me, I think the army is for retards who cant make it in society or virtue seekers who go to westpoint.. but this one time, today, i genuinely felt "hmm, i wouldnt feel too bad"

If it was to defend a white country, but if we're invading why not just use drones or hailbombs?

I've got dual citizenship, so hell yeah I'd kill some hajis

>If Trump declared WW3 on Islam
I already have.

I don't think the military would want me.

But I honestly and truly believe that I'd go if I could. It's impossible to say for sure, considering how removed I am from ever (ever) being drafted, but I really do think I'd try. Shit is so fucked man.

yep.

Fuck off FBI

No, fighting is for the poor and stupid. I would obviously support the effort though.

I will volunteer and I will bring my mexican cartel friends and we will SHOW THE FUCKING WORLD WHY WE HAVE STREETS NAME MATAMOROS

YOU WILL SEE US EXECUTE MUSLIMS WITH GOLD PLATED AK47S MOTHERFUCKER IT WILL BE FUCKING GLORIOUS

Not sure, kind of spooked that air power is so devastating these days. Even though I'd be an officer it'd sucked being fucking airstriked.

However, if someone actually invaded the USA I'd have no fucking choice I guess. Well I would, but to me it'd be almost instinctive to fight.

For sure. I'd kill and die for Western civilsation. Although, I'd like to include Jews as enemies for bringing Muslims into the West en masse.

I'd enlist if i wasnt more useful doing science

Only when his children/grandchildren do.

I'll be at least 31 and probably have a kid, so probably not. I'll keep the meme war going on the homefront though.

On Islam?

No. Too vague of a war.

That would involve me going through boot camp :(

i'd fly drones, i'm 2fat and 2neet to be infantry though

no i don't fight wars for jews

Volunteer isn't a strong enough word for it, mate.

I did three tours before I got out. But I'd sure as hell try to get back in for one more.

Probably not.

If the Pope did though, I definitely would. I mean, isn't that one of the duties of the Pope, to call Crusades to action?

SERIOUSLY JUST WAIT WE HAVE ALREADY FIGURED OUT HOW IT WILL GO DOWN

TERROR ATTACK ON VATICAN. POPE KILLED OR INJURED, CARDINALS AND SWISS GUARDS KILLED.

IF PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES NOT GIVE US PASSAGE TO MIDDLE EAST, WE GO TO MIDDLE EAST'

YOU THINK WE BUILT ONE OF BIGGEST LOGISTICAL CHAINS AND CANT GET OUR ASSES THERE FOR RECONQUISTA 2.0?

YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW HOW TO CROSS BORDERS?

REVENGE FOR SPAIN, WE TAKE THE LEVANT AND MAKE IT AZTLAN

I'll will die for this country if he is the leader

lol no i got better shit to do. the patriotic retards can die for me tho

not our commie pope

Yeah, an army that consists of 80% whites because of army requirements, and has 50% women after Big O's new women draft would be a great way to push the white US population below 50% within 3-4 years. And the whites who come back will slowly PTSD suicide themselves at a rate of > 20 per day.
Did I mention that the white women who don't fight will be (((brainwashed))) to get blacked while the men are fighting?

Make the military attractive to minorities, let them fight. No white should fight outside the US.

BUT TRUMP IS SMART AND HE WILL 99% TRANSPORT OUR MILITIAS STRAIGHT TO THE GULF

YOU THINK WE CANT FIGHT IN DESERTS? EAT SHIT WE GOT MORE DESERT THAN THE UNITED STATES, HOTTER THAN DEATH VALLEY

YOU THINK WE CANT FUCK UP ISIS? FUCK THEM AND THEIR MOON GOD WE BRING GODS OF THE AZTECS AND ALSO BRUJOS AND BRUJAS, WE HAVE SKINWALKERS AND SHIT, THEY ALL GONNA DIE

>The Trump crusades
converting people to ignorance worldwide

I'd buy a war bond.

Yes.

WE ARE COMING FOR THAT BLACK BOX IN MECCA

Already did, I'd reenlist if we went back to do it right

No, fuck that, that means nuclear armageddon

No it isnt.

ANYWAY IN THE FUTURE YOUR KIDS WILL BUY OIL FROM EASTERN AZTLAN AND WILL ASK YOU "DADDY, WHAT WERE MUSLIMS?"

INDIOS WILL NOT HOP BORDER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DRIVE DRUNK AND STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, BUT WILL INSTEAD CLEAN OUR GOLD TOILETS IN EASTERN AZTLAN

ALL MEMBER OF SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, WILL BE KEPT AS SEX SLAVES

So?

So Fallout isn't like real life my white brother

I don't think we practically could do that. It would need to be total genocide. Like, might as well just launch all the nukes at the very start. In that case, none of us would have to fight although we'd still die.

That's the reason normies don't want to fight Islam. They think if they just wait it out, they'll become liberal through the historical magic of progressivism. Somewhat, Trump's isolationism is a solution. Preventing muslims from coming and then ending involvement in countries where they live would lessen their anger towards us but it would lead to them having a caliphate, would could be OK. Depends on if they'd continue to push global domination once they have their state. I'm unsure of that, since I think that would moderate them somewhat.

I don't give a fuck dude, I'm fighting for my damn country no matter what. Definitely would. My wife would never forgive me. But I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't destroy these bastards with my own hands.

why would i want fight a war for the jews?

no because there's tons of leftist traitors at home that need to be eliminated first

didnt bush already do this? and his father too? i think we've been at war with islam since the crusades. we should fast track alternative fuel sources and never give those sand niggers another cent. fuck em.

YUP

anything for the Fuhrer

I don't care really, I'm just an average misanthropist

So you'd rather go down not fighting than fighting?

this is the only right answer. why go to war and leave behind your wife to take every dick within her zip code because she "feels lonely" and "wants to be loved" and "has needs"

Best response

No because I'm not a statist cuck

youre from fucking thailand what does your irrelevant country have to do with anything? do you even have an army, or is just a harem of ladyboys serving officers

Singapore would be on two fronts; Malaysia and Indonesia.

Basically Malaysia would have civil war and Indonesia would start a Chinese genocide which would be responded with PLA invasion of Indonesia to save ethnic Chinese while their main true purpose is to secure the Spratlys and project force in ASEAN.

Well I live in an industrial city that is a prime target for a nuclear war so it lingers on my mind sometimes

Never, but we have to fight smart, so we don't all die in nuclear fire or at best live in countries ruined with radiation. World war on Islam would mean nuclear war, and besides, we can just buy off Islamic governments. It's the tribals that have become a problem, mostly thanks to our friends at CIA.

I'd do a fucking kamikaze matey

>hurr durr I don't know about proxies and international travel

you fail the iq test, Trump doesn't want you for his crusade, sorry :^(

Would you be in favor of putting martial law in places with terrorism activity, profile and root out citizens, put them in camps and "interrogate"some to get to the terrorists no matter what?

Thailand is currently having a Mudslime insurgency in the south. No doubt these Mudslime terrorist separatists are funded by Mudlaysia.

I would wake up nice and early and be the first in line at my local draft station.

Thank you for your service

>just a harem of ladyboys serving officers

funny you should mention that btw. I don't believe any other country in the world has pic related. Just America

read my earlier post im not going anywhere, im gonna chill at home fucking the bitches of fools who run off to die for a millionaire

>holy war
>race war
>meme war

im a #TrumpTrooper now

>i'm not going anywhere

why? did the pulse shooting scare you away from the nightlife?

I'd volunteer to turn the key, to arm the nuke, and push the button to launch it. It is time to nuke either mecca or medina, and warn the and niggers next attack they pull, the other one gets it.

Instant peace from the mudslimes.

if we also kill the jews yeah
otherwise im not fighting for the jews' interests

I would be on the front lines

Yep. why the fuck not.

Volunteer? I would already be in operater mode.

I'd volunteer to help launch the nukes, to send them to hell.

Nuke Medina, tell them next terrorist attack, mecca gets it, and they will never step foot there again for the next 100,000 years, thank to the radiation level, and they will start behaving in a hurry.

>instant peace

I don't think this word means what you think it means

>Trump will take care of the vets
>Be neet
>get citizenship & free stuff after the war

Why not

I'm at the perfect age. I'm sure I could contribute.

I don't think we should be boots on the ground in Syria or Iraq.

Bomb the shit out of ISIS and back Assad and some Iraqi strongman or just the Shia? Fuck yeah sign me up. I'm sure they'll get terrorists to slip through the cracks and hit us still but our proxy dictators will also know that they need to keep the peace if they want our support.

As much as I love the Kurds Trump was right that under Saddam you didn't have any breeding ground for Islamists. Fuck, Gadaffi was happy to play ball and stop the terrorism funding when we worked with him before we betrayed him.

Thank god we have you beaners as a neighbor. Unlike the Koranimals the cartel drug shit is just a matter of circumstance and economics. Fuck's sake Trump shit-talks mexico and they just protest and complain like civilized people. You draw a cartoon of the koranimal's fucking prophet and they throw a temper tantrum and try to kill you.

If it was possible to just build a wall in the atlantic and pacfic between the Western Hemisphere and the Eastern I'd be happy.

>U.S.A declares Islam religion as a terrorist organization
>those who resist get killed
Nice
>Survivors will flee to Mexico
Fuck

Why the fuck would he declare war on Islam? Just force them all back into the Middle East and they'll destroy each other within a few decades.

>get paid to kill/ help kill mudslimes
Fuck yes.

if i could be deployed to the european theater, absolutely. i would join tomorrow
i dont feel like dying in the desert to liberate someone else's homeland though

A choice to kill mudshits for a just cause or to have a legit reason to end my miserable existence? sign me the fuck up

oooo I like the idea of getting paid

Good thing he's not going to be anywhere near the WH.
Keep dreaming bigots.

Fuck yeah.

No but I'll sign up for his deportation/death squads

ehh Mexicans have no qualms about BTFO an unwanted minority

you guys dont have the liberal guilt cancer in your society.

No. However, if we were storming Europe to purge Islam from the region, I would be tempted.

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8

its ok for us because we will have a wall :^)

>>live in a free democratic society
under
constant
fear

No, as I have a medical condition that would just make me a liability in combat. That said, I'd probably volunteer to write some code/do some data analysis.

What is so wrong with you brother?

1st spurdo company 4th meme division rebordiing for action :DDD

I don't take orders from draft dodgers.

First thing I'd do is get laser eye surgery and enlist. Hopefully Canada get to participate

>implying Congress would approve the war

top kek

>Survivors will flee to Mexico

HAHA NO

WE MIGHT BRING SOME BACK AS SLAVES THO

absolutly

In a heart beat

I'm a trained pilot. I can fly a C-130 for sure and possibly a jet if given a few weeks of training.

Would be bombing Muslims with no remorse

Fuck no. We have with brown people here to compete here. I'm not going to die while juan lives on my land.

Maybe if we could use the nukes.

There's no way the army would take me, I've been to a mental hospital twice. Not that I'd really want to go anyway.

Only after the mass treason here in the West has been thoroughly uprooted and destroyed. Islam and terror attacks are just a symptom. The leadership media and educational centers of the Western world are the true problem. Nothing will be fixed until every symptom of the Frankfurt School has been ruthlessly destroyed.

Until then a war on Islam is honestly just a distraction. They wouldn't be here murdering us if we didn't first kill the secular rulers that had suppressed them and then allowed millions of them in with open arms