The average American citizen doesn't give a single fuck about France because they think it's a place where a lot of...

>the average American citizen doesn't give a single fuck about France because they think it's a place where a lot of fruity snooty cowardly faggots live

Even saying the word France to my Dad made me feel a little faggoty earlier this evening.

>Hey dad there was an attack in France
>"So?"
>Over 70 killed
>"I don't care"

Pretty sad how so many people are that dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/0502_060502_geography.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never bee jean reno

Your dad is some extra retard sort sorry

Dont even talk to him

Agreed
Until they show us they will stand and fight in mass I could care less.
No more American blood needs to be spilled to save cowards and people who look down on us.

My Dad is pretty typical for an American male in his 50s living in the midwest.

>Even saying the word France to my Dad made me feel a little faggoty earlier this evening.

No offense, but you and your father sound like idiots.

Start a business. Build an empire. Run for Senate in your state. Win. Run for President. Win. Change things Our generation is getting the shit end of the stick created by baby-boomers. It's our job to fix this.

it's sad your dad is a retarded faggot, France was our first ally, the first fucking one.

What the fuck.... The french have a badass military history. In fact the current economic elites road on the coattails of the french to secure the IMF's power grip over Europe

oldfag here.

No, your dad is a fucking retard and there is a 25% chance that you got his genes

why should americans care? let france fight it's own battles. they brought it on themselves

M8, it's not like we're going to shy from a chance to get some revenge on France's behalf.

The US is best at revenge. Ask the Japs.

>Pretty sad how so many people are that dumb.

You're not helping this image of the US by restating my own words and then acting as if you are in disagreement with me.

Most Americans would not know about France's involvement in the Revolutionary War. Most Americans could not even find France on an unmarked map.

bullshit.. Amerifat here... I called my dad and told him what was going on and he was pissed. We both commented on how whites need to wake up and see whats happening to us. And despite some bait a lot of Americans see France as our original bro's. The more the shit skins provoke us the worse the reaction is going to be. The more they attack the more united we are.

They were like our brother.

What's dumb about nor caring about French faggots? You're the dumb one.

We should care because we live on the same planet in very similar societies, and what happens in France may have consequences for our future.

>French
>Badass Military
>Not in at least a century in a half

Yeah no Britain and France began the 19th century as cucks and still continue to be cucks to this day. They were the patient zero of globalism. fuck them.

Fuck off globalist

I find your phrasing a little interesting.
>We both commented on how whites need to wake up

This seems to imply to me that whites need to unite. Which then implies that they are currently divided.

What was his opinion on France 5 years ago?

Talking to your dad makes you feel faggoty. I think I see your problem.

You are legitimately an idiot.

Post sources or stop talking out of your ass, holy fuck. I'm a milennial and even my chucklefuck libtard friends know the French backed us the fuck up and are one of our best allies, if not the best.

Fine, have this - I agree it's a shame. I for one won't forget our first ally and everyone I talk to will be reminded of their contribution to the USA.

I don't think you know what globalism actually is, retard.

t. George Soros

Fuck off, USA is full

were not divided? You know the deal with us White guy Americans. Literally make fun of everyone, but thats cuz you like them. My dad makes fun of English, French, Germans, Australians all the time. Ask him who American kids should fight for/with and its never those jew rats or arabs. Its English, French, Germans, and Australians. The same who bleed for us.

>go to US
>talking to friend in a bakery
>this dude was leaning in, trying to listen to our conversation
>eventually says "where yall from?"
>"australia"
>"oh that's okay then, i thought y'all was some french people, we don't like french people"

You are intelligent enough to post on Sup Forums and therefore likely have friends with a higher level of education than the average.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/0502_060502_geography.html

LOL
Wyoming is very spacious.
Where do you think your cheap shoes come from anyways?

>France

Thats not how you spell Morocco.

>tell my dad French people died
>He asks how many
>I say 70-100
>He smiles and says son we are of Croatian descendance and Napoleon enslaved out people and you have dead descendants due to those frog faggots please do not waste one second feeling bad for them

Based as fuck.

>Is American
>Thinks of himself as a Croatian instead
>Based

Morroco is our oldest unbroken alliance, France was the first US ally though.

>France was our ally
Yea keyword, WAS, fuck em, I see this as a poll boost for Trump and nothing else, why should I care that a bunch of liberal faggots that want Muslim immigration got BTFO by Muslim immigrants? Lol poetry

My dad had the same reaction as me "oh well..hopefully it helps Trump"

Your dad sounds chill.

Shut up fags.
>Most Americans would not know about France's involvement in the Revolutionary War.
Yeah. And most Christians don't know what the council of Nicea was! Fuck off. The French are wimpy elitist cucks.

Napoleon wasn't French.
Therefore, he wasn't a frog.

Only because the economic puppetmasters abandoned Europe. They saw America as an opportunity to domesticate a population that was diverse and was in its juvenile stages of developing its unity.

They were right, America has been the military arm for the economic elites since ww2. As a society we don't deserve to be a 'superpower' but we are ignorant enough to control and smart enough to be useful.

We need a worldwide run on the economic system. The world has done it before (proceeding both world wars) but we now have the internet

Neat

He has dual citizenship I do not. He loves this country it's why I speak English and celebrate Thanksgiving or 4th of July or he beats me. Doesn't mean he can't be proud of his heritage and getting revenge on the French.

>being happy white people died

Several times this year I said, where are Islamists most likely to strike next? France, because they are not serious about security, and besides, they are further along on that chart of how Muslims behave differently depending on their concentration. I hate being right about this but France is not serious about security.

>France
>white
Haha

>the average American citizen doesn't give a single fuck about France because they think it's a place where a lot of fruity snooty cowardly faggots live

And i don't because they buried their own fucking grave

>talk about MUH RACISM mean nothing
>all are equal
>not all _____

While Akmed kills them in the hundreds, rapes them beats them, robs them

That is actually really interesting user... Merchant ships under Moroccan protection... I didn't know that. Pretty fucking helpful I'd imagine. Looks like both Morocco and France had to help us out with our waterfront.

Your dad is based as fuck, they bring it to themselves and all these 'whole world is with you in this tragedy' only strengthen their cuckness.

>France's response to Muslims slaughtering their people over and over again.
>Wake up white people

Any bets on which will get more coverage tomorrow?

>Funerals of Dead Cops
>Paris Attacks 2: Fury Road

Frenchies getting killed is nothing new nowadays.

>there's no white people in france

Yeah France really is the weird faggy place to a lot of Americans.

>you have dead descendants due to those frog faggots
What.

Didn't most French citizens have a positive opinion of ISIS only a year ago? You know, when they had only attacked Americans?

They are german bitches and will be them until the end of EU

Ugh I hate my daddy

You don't see many french bros on here, but a lot of them are surprisingly based.
I had a friend who was french and he was one of toughest motherfuckers I ever knew.
We all need to stop fighting and band together before these globalist fucks have us bred out by muslim invaders.

French are fucking cucked faggots. Look at their pathetic country.
They let muslims slaughter their citizens, women and children and what do they do? Make a few shitty "peace and love" comics for twitter.
French are fucking faggots, no wonder Germany steamrolled them so quickly.

France is an african/arab country now, It should not be thought of as a european nation anymore. Whatever white cucks still live there will die as genetic deadends.

Yet the anglo commonwealth will remain strong in the face of mudslimes.
Fuck the french for letting this continue to happen, make sure to absolutely belittle any french cuck you see on Sup Forums. They deserve it.

>white Europeans welcome Muslims
>Muslims kill white Euros

Why should I care? Their own fault

All of Europe is to a lesser extent. Start any sentence with "In France..." or "In Europe..." and you start to look faggy to middle-aged American men.

hoping for another tasty
#FuckParis
memes by Niggerlivesmeansomething again

>same thing happened last year

holy fuck dejavu

niggers do nigger things and Muslims doing Muslim things

when will they learn

That was a survey of Muslims in France, not the general population, and it was something like 10% had positive opinions. Still very disconcerting (but not surprising).

Not when I say "in France those faggots turn and run the second bullets start flying."

>politicians and leftist welcome muslims
>the whole country wants them
Do I have to dig up reports of the migrant camps being burned?

>french
>tough
Lmao. Russians have been the only tough immigrants here, in high school they even shit in the prinicpals office and wiped it all over his windows, 0 fucks, so admirable

Fucking kek, I'm glad people like that exist.

>they even shit in the prinicpals office and wiped it all over his windows
Why? Retaliation for something would make it funny. Doing it just to do it makes the poo in the loo tier.

Last time there was an attack France got its battle plans going by holding hands and singing Elton John songs at the place of deaths

Honestly I would of rushed to the computer to get details but this time I just could not give less of a flying fuck myself

We all know how places like London, Paris, Nice and all major cities vote, fuck em

>>"I don't care"

It's quite telling how many older people have been brainwashed into hating their fellow white cousins. And over trivial, sensationalist bullshit too.

Cheers to a better tomorrow.

Wake me up, I'm stuck in a nightmare

You know what?
He's probably actually worried, but he doesn't want to make you worry.

I tell my girlfriend not to worry.. but I fucking worry.

Why the fuck should we care? France had her chance to fix shit after the shooting attack last year with Le Pen, and decided to cuck themselves. Until such time as they decided to do something about Muslims, they deserve everything they get.

One got in trouble for making fun of black students, the other migrants responded by doing that, they all stuck together and only spoke russian
They also later tried to beat up the principal, Russians are ruthless

>used to think France was a place fully of faggy white people
>now realize it's over 50% muslims and niggers

France is at the point where, when terror strikes, we brush it off as "well that's life in that area". Hardly any white people that matter die.

This is the third attack those dumb fucks have in a year a half

What has changed?

Those cocksuckers brag about freedom and free speech, then arrest people for denying the Holocaust and supporting attackers. Not to mention they're basically in martial law for another three months, almost a whole year so far.

Can't wake up

Then they have the right to look down on us, because what have we done to combat BLM and radical Islamic terrorism?

The white flag of surrender flys high and brightly as the mudslime horde marches through France, slaughtering women and children for all to see.

At the Bataclan where over 100 people were slaughtered by filthy brown muslims many french were beheaded, eviscerated, shot and their gentials cut off and stuffed into their mouths. Many french men were heard telling the terrorists that "I will cut off my own cock and balls and eat them if you just let me leave! PLEASE take my women instead!! JE SUIS SURRENDER!".

And so on this day another attack, where over 80 were killed, where french men sat down in front of the truck screaming "LOVE CONQUERS FEAR" before being splattered on the esplanade..on this day the white flag flys high over france.

The french are cucks.

I bet all those people "regretting" their brexit vote don't regret it anymore.

Yeah, so admirable. Imagine if our schools had people like this as the majority population. That would be so cool right?

The French have only themselves to blame. And they will, but in the wrong way.

I hate hyphenated faggots

So, your dad is also your brother ?

what's a hyphenated faggot? what sets them apart from everyday faggots?

> Pretty sad how so many people are that dumb.

Not it's not, it's normal. Why would he care or have genuine feels for something that happened in the south of France ?

You don't have to care but you should pay attention and realize this is the true cost of living along arabic muslims. Sure, many are nice enough but there will always be the nutjobs, not even french-tier gibsmedat will buy you peace.

Never let those people settle in your country or you'll regret it for generations, that' how shit they are.

Whites are divided when almost half believe all whites are guilty because of their ancestors and that we all have privilege.

Not to mention when they vote and do everything in the interest of non-whites

At what point in my green text did I use a hyphen please show me faggot?

Hyphenated faggots are people who find it shameful to simply say they're American. They'll try to find some way to seem special, like calling themselves Mexican-American, African-American, Italian-American, and so on.

great movie

oh, never heard tha before

Yeah, the anti-French smear campaign after 9/11 has done some lasting damage.

And the stupid thing was they were right, and a lot of the dumb rednecks these days will talk after the fact about how we never needed to go to war in Iraq, but still hold on to a grudge against France for their leaders expressing exactly the same belief .

I have one of the most common Irish names and grandparents I never met were from Ireland and Scotland, but I've never called myself Irish-American.

Both Ireland and Scotland have become cucks anyways.

No, he is very dumb. I'm sure if he took an IQ test he would be categorized as mildly retarded by standards in 2016.

Fuck up you pathetic queer.
Just shut the fuck up cunt.
You are nothing but a fucking cuck faggot, you won't even do anything to stop them.

So what if someone asks you what your ethnic heritage is? What if both your parents and grandparents were of one ethnic background? What's wrong with paying respect to your forebears?

Those "white cousins" are the same ones who blame themselves and other whites for slavery and say we all have privilege.

Fuck that, they're hardly white

That's pretty scary tho.

your dad sounds cool

That cunt probably has no heritage to speak of so he gets triggered when others talk of theirs.