Vibe check thread god im horny

Vibe check thread god im horny

Attached: 1569820967154.jpg (759x1160, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isnt this a real video

yup

i think this one was faked

Google search this image please
Look what is in the search bar

lmao

Newfag

Pretty weird how it does this tho?
>ZUCKERBERGGGG *fist in the air, fking horrible neighbour*

It was real:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

Anyone got the original video? Cant even find it on liveleak

Liveleak.com/view?t=3eb_1440675897&safe_mode=off

1 google search lazy fucker

Normally I would love reporters get what they deserve but she was a local reporter reporting on some hot sauce or something irrelevant like that, hardly the same level as the lying jewish filth that infest the new york times or the washington post.

Indeed. She was only 24 and camera guy was 27. Sad.

pastebin com /sSUf9qNV
1. Jacqueline: I think you were wearing a dark blue dress at the Macmillan prom. I regret not asking you to dance and then making it painfully obvious I had a crush on you and then not doing anything about it because I thought you were out of my league. Met a Jacqueline at the airport Hooters years later looked nothing like you but still I thought some weird cycle had reset.
2. Darcy: Marathon runners are pretty hot if you can ever catch one.
3. Torie: I think it's a little weird to be turned on when someone snaps at you and you were really mean to me when I sprained my wrist from masturbating too much.
4. Leanne: I am unaware of the effect I have on other people. But I think there's something attractive about watching another person receive similar results using wildly different approaches until they take it too far. It's always better to be the newer version and there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: toni(1).png (983x737, 70K)

That was a fun day and a nice little happening.

thats just sad fucking nra fags

As a responsible gun owner, I cannot condone this behavior. As a matter of fact, if I were present, I would have been compelled to draw on the assailant and probably kill him, as I'm certain that any LEO would. Please, do not promote this behavior.

God you're fucking zoomer dumb.
Google images works 5% of the time since they block copyright infringement stuff now. Yandex is better for real life stuff.

But he was also a responsible gun owner until the moment he drew that gun. You're no hero.

/thread

>Yandex
fuck off putin

Yeah, go play hero somewhere else, jackass.

>As a matter of fact, if I were present

Attached: badass02.png (320x248, 60K)

I thought it was a black guy that shot her. That hand looks white.