Why this girl is 2/10?

Why this girl is 2/10?

Attached: 71809494_1452925504871244_427411656121778176_n.jpg (768x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pgg.link/9Jmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girls who smoke weed are nasty. They will fuck any nigger with any disease to get it.

Potheads are always horribly nasty people, addicted to a disgusting weed that destroys their brains and makes them literally retarded and living every moment to get high.

because the HIV is leaking out of her ass?

Just in case were full of newfags today
Gonna post my dick in a sec for all you faggots

Attached: d5f.png (1005x1280, 475K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (478x349, 327K)

Because OP is a fag, and she doesn't have a cock for him to slurp
.OP is virgin, and sad he can't even dream of being with girl in pic. Weed only hurts your brain if smoke it too young, even then you have to smoke quite a bit and not have any grey matter to spare.

I don't care as you long have pussy too.

Totally not samefag

>trying to convince yourself that you aren't brain-damaged

I think you're just into dudes. If you've never gotten head whilst ripping of the bong, thou art not a man

I can confirm. My girlfriend and I have smoked weed every day for last 6 years and she's definetly a dirty girl. Never mind we've both held down the same job and she's actually now head of her department and I'm running the shop I work at. The sex is always good and we love each other. But definitely degenerate yes. Feels good. Actually we just got home from a wedding so I'm gonna roll one up for us right now! Look at us fucking rotten brained degenerates go!

Get her to coat your Doobie with her anal secretions, do it fgt

what happened to this place. people used to just make memes and shit together now look at you. NOT ONE OF YOU WANTS TO ROAST HER?

Thanks for fap material op

I'll roast her with my hot semen faggot

This

'See my imageboard. (daily updated)

pgg.link/9Jmo

What happened to this place?

/b has never been good, nor has it ever been a place where anonymous rando's will agree with you on anything. That bitch at least got an ass worth ravaging. What'dya got?
>I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to find out the three of them lived together, and George, I'd be even less surprised to find out that they all habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes. Reefers.

Which dealer stole your gf lmao

This pic got me harder than anything I've seen on /b in the past week.

I asked if she would be down and she gave me the weirdest look I've ever seen her give, but I could tell she was contemplating it so I'm gonna keep pressing.

because she's got shit weed

God only knows what they where up to in there

That's what I'm saying man. I instantly wanted to smoke this chick up and pound

Because you and me don't like how she looks

Cause that's a lil ass bag of weed
If bitch ain't got oz's, bitch ain't ready to match w/ me

420/10

pastebin com /sSUf9qNV
1. Jacqueline: I think you were wearing a dark blue dress at the Macmillan prom. I regret not asking you to dance and then making it painfully obvious I had a crush on you and then not doing anything about it because I thought you were out of my league. Met a Jacqueline at the airport Hooters years later looked nothing like you but still I thought some weird cycle had reset.
2. Darcy: Marathon runners are pretty hot if you can ever catch one.
3. Torie: I think it's a little weird to be turned on when someone snaps at you and you were really mean to me when I sprained my wrist from masturbating too much.
4. Leanne: I am unaware of the effect I have on other people. But I think there's something attractive about watching another person receive similar results using wildly different approaches until they take it too far. It's always better to be the newer version and there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: toni(7).png (645x484, 44K)

That's more than enough for a good few pound sessions. Really only takes a few puffs for quite noticeable and pleasurable effect, most smokers smoke way too much and waste weed.

Dabs/concentrates really change that aspect, builds hella tolerance. I play a sort of game with my consumption at this point. I start out buying half oz's, and once I consume that amount (usually takes a week) and increase quantity every time I buy and it runs out before the following week. My record is a quarter pound but that was not a solo effort and it was 99% due to the record sized rolling papers I got from a 'big bambu' album by Cheech & Chong. Once it gets to that point, I burn myself out and stop smoking for a month or two.

Damn, yeah I've had pretty varied smoking habits over the years, I guess it does vary a ton with usage.
When I was younger, I'd smoke all the time socially with friends, they all got into opiates and we kinda lost touch.
Now, 1 oz lasts me a year or more. I smoke once in a while, usually alone, and just 4-5 good puffs in a basic spoon pipe.
Using a bong can also eat up your weed, it definitely filters and cools better, but you end up using a lot more weed too.
To each their own, but I find the way I'm using it now to be the best for me. A few puffs here and there, maybe 2-3 times a week, smoked dry, 1 oz lasts me a good long while.