I bet you looked at this thread because you saw a pot leaf

I bet you looked at this thread because you saw a pot leaf.

This is because you're pathetic. Potheads are literally garbage-tier humans. You live every moment of your life waiting to get high. You think about pot more than you think about food.

Just think about that for a moment. Normal people tend to only think about food when they're getting hungry or planning a meal. They can go long spans of time without worrying about it.

But potheads spend large amounts of the day thinking about getting high. They will fucking LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF if you make even the dumbest of jokes about weed or getting high. Seriously, try it.

They will instantly try to befriend you if you make it sound like you're into pot too. They seek out other losers to get high with, because they're so ashamed of their addiction and need other people to justify doing it.

Girls who smoke pot are usually riddled with disease. They'll fuck niggers to get it. They'll fuck spics to get it. They just want to lay around and fuck and get high, they don't care who it happens with. You, on the other hand, will more likely lay around by yourself and get high, because you have no friends.

Do you enjoy knowing that you are genuinely dumber than most of the other people you come across in life? Do you relish in the fact that your brain is slowly being destroyed by a weed, so that you can feel good about yourself for a brief window in time?

Pathetic. Every one of you.

Attached: Its+a+comic+of+two+potheads+switching+channels+what+the+_59c736a2581c64fd2c6e964abe6d433a.png (210x200, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-ZyknYvWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When people get really high you get to see how racist they are. It's even better than drinking. The honesty leaf exposed some of my friends to me.

>because you saw a pot leaf
What pot leaf? Are you high?

Stfu incel

>You think about pot more than you think about food.
>300lbs
Nah I don't think that's true at all

I don't need weed.
Racism is scientifically valid.
You need weed to forget that.

>being this defensive

Aww, are you not high right now?

what about alcohol and meth? nice ignoring these faggot

>2019
>not being racist
shiggydiggy

>lives less than 100 years
>relish the fact my brain is being slowly being destroyed by time
>nothing makes me feel as good as knowing it will all end

pastebin com /sSUf9qNV
1. Jacqueline: I think you were wearing a dark blue dress at the Macmillan prom. I regret not asking you to dance and then making it painfully obvious I had a crush on you and then not doing anything about it because I thought you were out of my league. Met a Jacqueline at the airport Hooters years later looked nothing like you but still I thought some weird cycle had reset.
2. Darcy: Marathon runners are pretty hot if you can ever catch one.
3. Torie: I think it's a little weird to be turned on when someone snaps at you and you were really mean to me when I sprained my wrist from masturbating too much.
4. Leanne: I am unaware of the effect I have on other people. But I think there's something attractive about watching another person receive similar results using wildly different approaches until they take it too far. It's always better to be the newer version and there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: toni(14).png (287x215, 18K)

What's your problem with people wanting to forget about life for a while?
Man, everything is such a fight for retards like you, it's always "us vs them"
Why are you SO CONCERNED with what everybody else is doing? Get over your sad lonely little life and stop bitching about people who want to have a joint after a long days days work.
Take a look at yourself, whining about people on the internet behind a screen cuz you're too pussy to actually confront anyone. Get your shit together, and stop being such a hateful little cunt.

Attached: 1552796856977.jpg (3120x4160, 1.44M)

Back to your trap thread faggot

Attached: 1525446000320.jpg (600x354, 34K)

......he said while writing a retardedly TL;DR post on Sup Forums. Have another Bud Ice, faggot.

Attached: 1569091933182.jpg (794x1123, 118K)

Attached: 1568990224928.png (553x798, 141K)

Attached: 1547068095569.jpg (600x599, 35K)

It's amazing how everything you just said is wrong.

>be me
>smoking in hs with a group of friends
>one friend asks if we should do abortions
>another says it should be mandatory if the girl is a mudshark

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

A stoner fucked his gf

Attached: VnQ2CNW.gif (500x231, 1.83M)

Attached: laughing.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Pot ruined my life.

Vid related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-ZyknYvWU

Where did you get the impression from that stoners are aware of how much of a looser they are and how will drug abuse influence their lives for worse? Why are you trying to even debate their life choices with them through reason and logic? Do you think they indulge in self-destructive behaviour because of rational thought process?

>You live every moment of your life waiting to get high.
Wrong, I take much more time thinking about work stuff than the next toke, I wouldn't be able to work as a programmer if I'd constantly thought about weed.
>You think about pot more than you think about food.
Also not true, you don't know how much I think about food.
>Just think about that for a moment. Normal people tend to only think about food when they're getting hungry or planning a meal. They can go long spans of time without worrying about it.
Just like I only think about weed, when I am off work and at home with my lovely wife, had dinner and everything is tidy.

>They will instantly try to befriend you if you make it sound like you're into pot too. They seek out other losers to get high with, because they're so ashamed of their addiction and need other people to justify doing it.
No I seek out other consumers, because it's still illegal and connected with stigmatisation. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I do sometimes smoke pot. It's just that there are still close minded idiots like you, who make it dangerous to befriend non smokers. Especially if you don't like the feeling of being intoxicated by alcohol. I'd rather have a pot party than a puke party.

OP your life must be fun going on 4chuns Sup Forums to complain about stoners ,kek.
You know what great to is getting high with a nice girl and fucking her brains out .(no nigger or spics here in Germany our woman still have standarts )
>be me 22 Male have a GF for 3 years .
>been smoking for more then 5 years and life is great
>OP is just seething because is life is shit and he cant get any pussy its always the same but always so damn true

/thread