yes
papa johns is the best pizza

pizza hut and dominos taste like ass and have fucked up crust

jesus christ Favreau it's just pizza

This all day

>tfw only one who squeezes the pepper juices onto the pizza

step aside, other 'zas

My man. I always have a pepper juice slice

Am I a pleb for only ordering pepperoni pizza?

You have to lose weight.

Your history is something that should be studied for upcoming janitors and mods, pretender that lives by the airport. It really is something else

No, I'm the same way. If you like it, order it.

Fuck meme pizza like Hawaiian or Veggie

The only thing of worth at Little Caesars

What???

Papa John's is disgusting. Their sauce is ridiculously sweet.

Veggie isn't meme though. Order it well done to crisp it all up. Much better that way. Fuck Hawaiian though.

thats a feature you cretin

its better than pizza huts sauce that tastes like salty piss and tar

>not getting spinach alfredo on thin crust

You haven't had pizza hut if you think papa john's is sweet. Even pizza huts crust is fucking sweet

fug i meant dominos

Pizzeria Uno deep dish pizza is the best chain pizza on earth. I'll argue with any last one of you faggots about this.

>'go 'za

*vomits*

All three of those places have weak as shit pizzas.

Closest I can think that's edible is Round Table and Little Caesars. Also preferably one of the local places around me.

crust that tastes like white bread and sauce with more corn syrup then tomato

I agree that papa Johns has the best pizza but when's the last time you tried Domino's? They've really stepped up their game especially in the crust department.

Round table is the best pizza

I'll be waiting across the street on the bench tomorrow.

Domino's has the best pan pizza Tbh

Only thing is is that eating that stuff hot is near impossible. Searing fucking grease burns on the roof of your mouth if you get it straight from the oven.

+.2$ --> checking

Is it time for pro trump and anti hillary threads already??

The garlic twists are so good my god now I need some

but who has the best wings?

Pizza Hut wings are not bad. Mix them with the bread sticks? Bretty gud.

None are even regular shit enough to be called best.

Broken bones, sopped with sauce, greasy as fuck

Your local wings restaurant/food truck at the edge of the ghetto

Wingstop

Makes me wish I lived close to a pizza place

If he was a shill for Dominos why would he agree that Papa John's is the best?

Papa has the best toppings/overall taste but their crust is complete "it just exists and doesn't offer much".

God damn you faggots are fucking plebs. Pizza chains are shit but Papa Nigger is the absolute bottom of the barrel shit. I'd rather eat fucking Little Ceasars
Fuck yourself retard faggots

This. The only chain which has mastered the chicken wing is Harold's Chicken Shack, but you need to travel to the deep into the ghetto in a select handful of cities to get them.

>Papa Johns
>Best toppings overall/taste
God damn you are a worthless fat fuck. Get some fucking taste.

This. I dont even order the regular crust anymore.

I live in Louisiana, so I don't know anything about pizza. All I know is like Domino's change of recipe, and that Italian Pie is awful.

I don't know why americans always order from and argue about large pizza chains instead of ordering from a local place. Where I live I can order from about 20 different local pizzerias directly to my door so I almost never eat at something like a Pizza Hut (even though we have those here).

Finding that one pizzeria that makes the perfect variant of your favourite pizza is the best.

this is why everyone says Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums.

No one says that, poser.

No it's the eight BLACKED threads we have every hour

>I don't know why americans always order from and argue about large pizza chains instead of ordering from a local place.
Americans do order from local places. I'm the guy you replied to and I've got like at least 50+ local pizza places in my area alone. They just argue about it because those are the most widespread and common among us.

Hold the fuck up
Why is that pizza cut into 6 pieces instead of 8 pieces?
Are americans really that fat and demand larger portions of pizza?

That title belongs to Sup Forums

>go to lil caesars twice
>they no longer sell garlic parmesan wings at my location

That new BBQ pizza is actually surprisingly alright. Thought it would be a disgusting burly mess but the meats on it are decent quality and the flavor is good.

Tfw local pizza place delivers till 3am and has better pizza than pizza nuts and papa jonhs

I can't fucking stand it. So many crumbs that get all over the place.

>muh local pizza place
Every fucking thread. We know a local stuff is better but not everyone wants to pay $25 for one pizza. You don't need to come in every pizza related thread and tell us how great it is

When you're eating overpriced trash like Papa Johns and actually think that shit is remotely good you need someone to come into the thread and tell you something. Most local places by me are cheaper or equal to prices in chains besides nice ass gourmet pizzerias.

Shut the fuck up you obsessed faggot god damn. Do you fucking idiots ever stop running your mouth about us? How about you use a tiny amount of your fucking brain and realize that most pizza places cut pizzas into different numbers of slices instead of warping everything to fit your insecure obsession.

My local pizzerias are both cheaper and much tastier.

I have LITERALLY never seen a pizza place cut a pizza into anything other than 8 slices

Chicago deep dish pizza was created by the thriving homosexual population of Chicago in the 1900s. Initially a euphemism for anal sex amongst secretly homosexual husbands in the town, upon questioning by those outside of the homosexual circles by what they meant by "deep dish pizza" the food we know to today was created as a cover. Though it is not absolutely clear who pioneered this method of pizza creation, most historians agree that a particularly hairy bear named Gino played a large part. Having relatively little knowledge of pizza beyond the fact that they are referred to as "pies," a point of confusion that would lead to the structure of deep dish pizza, he set out to create what would be known as Chicago Deep Dish pizza using little more than five pounds of dough, a gallon of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of cheese and a potato. As time went on it slowly became slightly more recognizable as a pizza, including the ceasing of shaping the dough in a cooking pot, and the addition of more cheese and more known pizza toppings. As a whole Chicago-style deep dish pizza is still popular within the homosexual community (food and term for anal sex) and it continues to be a beacon of degeneracy

Papa Slave here , ama

>anything other than your local pizza joint
>best pizza
pick one

Papa Johns while being my favorite is also one of the most consistent chain pizzas I've ever had. I've had it in at least five different states and its always done right. Just wanted to say thanks.

>Doing anal after eating a 2300 calorie Uno's Chicago classic personal pizza
It would be a disaster

Nice digits.
Sorry your country doesn't have pizza rights kid, enjoy your commie slices.

B-but I can clean my pussy real good doc....

No problem. Most stores I've worked at seem to have staff that really care about their job.

In my country(Sweden) all local pizza places taste exactly the same, they all order ingredients and stuff from the same place and nearly all of the places are identical to each other.
We don't have any pizza chains outside of the big cities, and I actually wish we had some more so there could be some variety.

>What's that, user? You don't like Papa John's? I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Wait so you actually get to specify how many slices you want it cut into?

is this meant to give me an erection?
because it doesn't

I'm the guy you replied to and I'm also from Sweden and I have not had the same experience. A lot of them are similar but not all of them.

I was just meme'ing but if you asked I'm sure they would.

>tfw you get multiple peppers for free
>tfw no one else wants the peppers

Why not?

They're like $1 or so for 4 extra.