It's a Patriots wins the championship episode

>It's a Patriots wins the championship episode
>It's an Alabama wins the championship episode
>It's a Golden State Warriors wins the championship episode

Is sports dead?

>not being a fan of those three teams

>Is sports dead?

No, There's a lot more parity in La Liga.

And fewer spics.

At least we still have Baseball and Hockey, right?
Right?

>being a fan of those three teams

>being a bandwagoning faggot

kill yourself

>It's a Penguins win the Stanley Cup episode
>It's a Yankees win the World Series episode

>Giving a shit about boreball and ice skating

Real sports, I mean.

Why are you so obsessed with spics? It's like they live in your mind rent free even though you hate them.

>Yankees are about to dominate again

Nope

>obsessed

Literally the only time this year i've even brought them up.

>mfw an expansion team in the NHL is looking like a powerhouse but the NFL and NBA has the same fucking teams winning it all

What went wrong?

Hockey might have an interesting year finally but baseball was killed this offseason
>Stros and Yanks don't give up any of their top prospects for the best players available
>gonna be 3-4 years of Stros Yanks series

NHL one-team expansion draft didn't let teams protect enough players, that plus draft and free agency was enough in the salary cap era.

>not enjoying high-level sports

Penguinswinlol

I dunno if Golden State's gonna win again this year. They'll be in the conference finals but Houston and the Celtics both look like legitimate threats.

>mfw the 3 most bandwagon teams in the NFL, NBA and college football all win championships this year

What sin did we commit to let this happen? Fuck it's not fair

IT'S A BLUEDEVILS WIN THE DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS EPISODE

Not enough niggers for you, Jebediah?

You don't get a bandwagon without being good desu. No one bandwagons the Browns.

Most new franchises fuck up in who they hire in the FO and on the coaching staff. They got enough older guys who still have something left to lead their young guys by example. Really it's just a perfect storm you almost never see.

no one is talking about your mom's bedroom

they will some day right?

Penguins look like shit this year m8

Sports have always been this way. Certain teams just figure out the meta and keep winning. It's just now you're older and you figured this out.

>he doesn't bandwagon the bears

I was raised in NH and moved and stayed in Cali for school.

Worst outcome would be the first 2 + Cavs winning. You can't deny this.

Sports watching is much better when you don't root for specific outcomes and just enjoy the competition.

>I don't know how the baseball luckoffs work

That just gets boring desu. I've tried watching as a neutral and I often just tune the game out, it's not as fun when you don't care about the outcome.

The Pats causing anguish is a great feeling.

Even before the Warriors signed KD, they made it to two NBA finals with a roster of superstars they drafted, and would have continued to without KD. What do you want to happen? Force them to trade away the stars they grew?

Patriots are prime example of not letting nigs overtake the team. Let this be a lesson to all kneelers; science is against you.

just root for the shittier team.
that way you can yell at the TV everytime they fuck up.
Dallas Cowboys fan.

I haven't found that to be the case. To be fair, I do usually find myself rooting slightly for one team in any given contest, but unlike when I was young, I keep it under control and don't let myself fall into getting attached to any team.

>It's a Duke wins the championship already episode

>ITT: waaaaahhhh I'm sick of watching dynasties

>implying the Vikings will not beat the pats 20 - 17

bookmark&screencap this

read

Thanks for the laugh, user.

I'm a New England homer. It's been tough but somehow we'll all make it.

max contracts in the NBA, stars don't have any incentive to go out on their own

I remember when I was a kid, the Bulls would always win, the Cowboys would always win, and the Yankees would always win. College football was a joke with championships.

Those were the good ole days. Now we get meme spouting faggots winning every year

being this much of a faggot

Those dirty spics took my job as a lawn maintainer.

Now I sit at home collecting unemployment waiting for Trump to get rid of those dirty spics.

MAGA

This is epic xD

If these teams were GREAT it wouldnt be that bad, the problem is they are often mediocre and need help from the refs. This is what makes modern sports so insufferable, the dynasties are not from truly great teams but from officiating

unironic shit posting is still shit posting

good post tbdessy, had a good laugh that these brainlets couldnt

>watching lanky niggers shoot a ball to a hoop

>getting cucked by huge corporations that take your money and lose

lul

Epic reply friendo :^)

moron

Further proof the NHL and MLB are best desu

>Hurricane wipes out city of Houston
>Houston wins the same year
Huh

>american sports parity

roll tide

just dont eat it

Its funny im a Pats fan and love to see them win
But I hate the GSW sooo much...
so i feel the pain user
i want any team to beat The State

>t. 13 year old

No one seriously believes baseball is entertaining right?

Can’t speak to NHL since no one watches it.

>Is sports dead?
Not yet, but it's well on it's way.

>9/11 happens
>The team literally named The Patriots win the Super Bowl that season
thinking_emoji.jpg

Its amazing how the NFL manages to become worse and worse every year

At least Martin "you forgot I even existed for the past decade" Truex Jr won the NASCAR Cup this year

>NASCAR

god i love that song.

All 3 are considered to be the class of their respective sports from a historical standpoint. I don't know what you're getting at.

Eat shit

Im not German

I find myself more and more everyday straying away from sports and playing more video games. Video games have gotten way better while sports have gotten more boring and predictable. Currently playing pic related and having a fucking blast

>9/11 happens
>The NEW YORK Yankees lose the World Series that year in Game 7 in the bottom of the 9th to the Arizona Diamondbacks of all teams
That's actually a great way to prove the MLB is NOT rigged.

Hockey is the only sport. Everything else is for faggots who aren't tough enough to play hockey.

the warriors were total shit until a few years ago

The Pats dominance is probably the most impressive thing I've seen in sports in my lifetime. Stay salty.

> handegg
> niggerball
> real sports

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

sports is dead
movies is dead
cartoons is dead
tv shows is dead
my love is dead
dragon ball super is dead
everything is dead