I'd love to kick Greta Thunberg in the head...

I'd love to kick Greta Thunberg in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little faggot flying through the air. As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

Attached: 1569707908893.jpg (1024x680, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/beataernman/?hl=es
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg
youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g
youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1373670101561.jpg (220x180, 12K)

Imagine being this much of a piece of shit

Incelfag being a incel

As if you even have the athleticism to kick something 5ft off the ground you grotesquely obese permavirgin

Piss on her before you deliver the coup de grace.

Her 14 year old sister.
instagram.com/beataernman/?hl=es

Attached: 1569791753847.jpg (1080x1350, 342K)

Wow OP, you are a colossal faggot.

Imagine being so fucking triggered by a 16 year old girl, because she's smarter than your pathetic ass.

kys.

nice booty

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

fucking idiot she atleast cares for our planet

violence is never the answer

Attached: 3322001151.jpg (1024x761, 125K)

Whilst I don't usually care for copypastas, I do find it funny how many people are triggered by this one in particular. Agree with Greta or don't, I don't care, but why bother getting angry with an anonymous poster on the internet? Just makes me laugh

See it's not her. It's the media that is pushing her thst you want to kick in the head.

irl op is a fat faggot who dreams of being able to lift his foot to loli head level

>she has aspergers
You're clearly autistic, why should I listen to you?

>selective autism
kek

> ITT people who bite on the stupidest bait.

i dunno who she is but i have to side with her as i have seen evidence of her eating limpu so eat shit and die you gay ass hotpocket niggas, im with this down's syndrome girl cutting all ya niggas legs off with lazer if you get within 2000 km from this bich

This. Notice how OP hasn't responded at all kek.

You're a spastic asshole

chill faggotron, she's a simpleton duped by people who should know better, into becoming a performing chimp for the media to further corporate agendas

Attached: a hitler f.jpg (840x939, 172K)

Why mad?
Because you can't argue with a girl who tells you your lifestyle sucks?

She is half a Down syndrome with a growth hormone deficiency, she’s already living the worst life OP

Imagine having the capacity to understand you have Down syndrome, that’s worst than being a retard who’s oblivious