Peyton Manning is still GOAT

>Most career passing yards
>Most career touchdownds

Normies on Sup Forums will ignore these facts and fall for the Patriots meme. I pity you newfags

>when the colts kicked him to the curb
It felt so odd, man.

OH NO NO NO NO

>when he came back with a different team and won a super bowl

>Brady is 4th in career yards and 3rd in career TD's
>Brady has 5 rings and 7 going on 8 Owl appearances
here's your (You)

how many rings tho???

>Player
>rings
Nice reading you did there

>4th
>3rd
Imagine being this retarded

just wait another season or two

Undoubtedly, Bradyfags will post smug pictures of Tom's rings in response to this, blissfully unaware in their casual fan state that Brady (the playoff god) has a losing record against Peyton Manning in the playoffs. (2-3)

Manning is the GOAT. True football fans know this.

Oh hey Peyton

yeah, as far as i know players DO get rings. I don't understand what you're trying to say

so how come he has fewer rings if he's so great

He is 4th and 3rd in those categories, the point being that there's not a significant gap there anyways. I know this is b8, but you're going to have to try a bit harder than this, user.

Peyton Mannings second to last game was beating the Patriots to advance to the Super Bowl

half of the autists on Sup Forums could have been playing qb for the broncos in that super bowl and they still would've won

More like the team won him a superbowl

Way to avoid OP's post, are you really this stupid?

I-shouldn't-have-packed-it-in-so-quick

Thanks Peyton, Brady's building an infinity gauntlet out of super bowl rings while you sit on your ass.

idk who's better but Brady triggers liberals so he's my GOAT

Wat up nationwide

>implying anyone cares what a leaf thinks about American football

Maybe I’m pleb, but I always thought Peyton at his best looked way scarier than Brady. He absolutely dominated the defense when he stepped on the field. He say through every situation and could be absolutely unstoppable. Eli sucks though.

If Brady gets 280 passing yards in the Super Bowl he'll reach 10,000 playoff yards. Manning doesn't even have 7500

Hey Peyton, can I take on that Brady kid?

This isn't soccer, my limey friend. One man cannot carry a team to a ring here. Manning played with terrible defenses throughout his career, until his arm was gone and he was with the Broncos.

Those Colts teams had historically bad defenses, even in the year they were supposed to be good they were a 'bend, don't break' defense which always conceded a ton of yards. Less talent, worse coaching, horrible defenses, and yet the man still retired on top.

>tfw you always argued peyton > brady

Peyton is overrated by normies and underrated by Sup Forums contrarians.
I think it's fair to put him in the top five.
1. Brady
2. Montana
3. Marino
4. Peyton
5. Elway

Historically bad for sure my man

with fewer rings than tom brady

Nothing shortie
I hope you like fusion jazz

Brady should be higher

Would bradyfags still think he would be the greatest QB of all time without having the greatest coach of all time and won the same amount of rings without the greatest clutch kicker of all time?

Go back and look at the playoffs of every year they won..they were seasons like this where they only needed to beat 1 quality opponent. The years they needed to beat 2 quality opponents they didn't make the Superbowl. The last 2 times they has to start from the wildcard round they didn't even advance and we're stomped by Baltimore, and even the years they only faced one good team..those teams were stuff like a Pittsburgh team without Bell after breaking playoff records. Steelers and Cinci would destroy each other and NE only had to defeat the shorthanded beat up scraps. This yr is a perfect example

this comparison ended 3 years ago

sage

How can he be better than Brady if he doesn't even have control of his own hairline?

Literally who?

Reminder: In Manninglet's minds this is a perfectly thrown pass.

Reminder Manning defenders don't know the difference between someone being inside and someone being over the top.

Reminder Manning defenders are the biggest casuals in sports.

>Clutch kicker
One of those games which "Vinateri won" he had already missed a fieldgoal. And who drove them down the field to make sure they could get the fieldgoal?

Brady should be higher

>>Most career passing yards
>>Most career touchdownds

Most brutal beatdown in the Super Bowl ever experienced by a "great" quarterback.

That sounds like statpadding.

the patriots only win because they're better than the teams they play, it's bullshit

See France, this is why you got flooded with M*slims before us.

There last SB win required winning against Houston bc of the injury to Carr and only having to beat one decent opponent to reach the Superbowl and even then needed Atlanta to choke in order to get the win

Exactly as many as the player most similar to him, Steve Young: One.

Manning got an extra Super Bowl ring from the Broncos' defense. Young got an extra two Super Bowl rings from Montana.

Epic simply epic my fellow r/patriots sirs :^) I trust you all went to the March for women yesterday to show solidarity with our sisters who have been abused by the white cisgendered patriarchy?

his defense won him a super bowl

he couldn't pass to save his life in that game

doesn't work that way friend
>5 (Five)

This argument might hold more water if Brady doesn't put the team on his back time and again and pull off those insane clutch throws.

Kind of like how Brady was carried by his defenses and his kicker for years. Imagine getting carried by a kicker.

>manning took four different coaches to the super bowl

Anyone who argues he isn't the GOAT is simply a brainlet casual

If Bree's plays until the age of 45 like he wants to, he will objectively become the best NFL Quarterback in history.

If he was truly the greatest he wouldn't have relied on a kicker. There early wins required Vinatari to be practically perfect and make improbable kicks like the one in the snow. A comparison would be Jordan passing the game winning shot to Kerr on more than one occasion

We're talking about Peyton Manning, not Brady.

Brady is a legitimate QB legend, perhaps the greatest QB ever. I vacillate on that because there were things that Montana did that I've never seen any other QB do.

Peyton Manning was the offensive coordinator for the Dolts. He would go to the line of scrimmage and look at the defense and adjust accordingly every single drive.

Nobody denies that Belichick has run the greatest system and organization but Manning is the better QB.

One and done, you taste so good!

In 30 years, these arguments will be irrelevant. Manning will inevitably get into coaching and put his great football mind back on display.

only because Peyton demanded that the team spend all their resources on offense

meanwhile Brady made do with a bunch of short white guys

>Peyton Manning was the offensive coordinator for the Dolts. He would go to the line of scrimmage and look at the defense and adjust accordingly every single drive

So he's a better coordinator than Brady.

Brady is the better QB.

>the years that the Patriots weren't good enough to get a first round bye they weren't as good as when they were a 1 seed
whoa never thought of it that way Brady sucks

I give Brady tons of credit and taking advantage of these favorable situations when they were there, I just don't think he's the GOAT. He's damn good tho I won't take that away from him

With that said though im not sure I'd consider Peyton the Goat either but he's right there no doubt

>So he's a better coordinator than Brady.

Well no, if he was he would've won against good teams like Brady.

>Peyton is the GOAT

Ahahahahaha no

t. Chorgerfag that cucked him multiple times in the playoffs

>mfw it will take Brady 21 seasons to put up the numbers I put up in 16 seasons

peyton throwing .3 more picks is the biggest difference

>only because Peyton demanded that the team spend all their resources on offense
You got a source on this? Because their offensive resources were not exactly spectacular, and both of their major offensive weapons (before he started playing) were already on the team in Harrison and James.

Also, to further prove that you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know anything about football, go look at the number of sacks Manning took in his first season. They had just drafted the greatest QB prospect of all time, do you really think it was Manning that demanded they beef up their offensive line and not the Colts trying to protect their investment? You're as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Chargers beat Colts once in playoffs. Chargers have still never been to the SuperBowl.

To be fair, most of those Manning INTs came from when he was past his best on the Broncos after the neck injury.

>They had just drafted the greatest QB prospect of all time

They failed to draft Ryan Leaf though.

brady fans fear the statistic autistic

Germany in charge of jokes

9 yds per game is a pretty significant difference. Also overall numbers tell a better story.

daily reminder that Brady is better outdoors than Peyton and better in a dome than Peyton, Peyton just has better dome stats than Brady outdoors stats

also pic

kek this nigga couldn't outfuck Theon Greyjoy lmao

>never played with the greatest coach of all time
>never played with Randy Moss
>never played with Gronk
>never played with a murderer

Now compare their overall playoff stats

If he plays just two more seasons he most likely will hold the records for yards, touchdowns, and completions. It's a fucking travesty that he doesn't have more rings.

1. Unitas

2. Montana

3. Elway

4. Brady

5. Manning

>never played with a murderer
he played with Marvin Harrison

Drew Brees is a better qb than fuckboy Brady, he doesn't have the best coach or top tier WR/TE's

>overall numbers tell a better story.

>the guy with more games has higher overall numbers

Yeah, but Manning didn’t have to bug locker rooms and deflate balls. He probably could have won a few more SuperBowls if he did.

>Dome Babby who has tons of great receivers every year

>never played with a convicted murderer
better?

This is the first time in
Brees career he's had a pro bowl wide receiver.

>those home/road splits
>better than Brady
ayyy

Hernandez is not a convicted murderer

>doesn't mention Super Bowl wins
kek

Brady has great receivers in addition to great TE's, if it's just Tom and Drew w/o their supporting casts I'd take Drew, then Rodgers, then Brady

Brady has played more games than Manning though.

Don't forget he likes the chicken Parmesan sandwich, the GOAT sandwich.

It's pretty obvious you never watched the games kek

Peyton will always be the classier guy.

so he is worse in all individual stats, but better in team stats, suggesting his job is waaay easier?
Belicheck wins rings. Brady just gets to wear them.

>lost superb owl to Aints
>lost to Memebirds

yeah, no

He threw picks less on denver