Press L to laugh in his face

Press L to laugh in his face

LLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLL

no, i won't, he's a good boy, he didn't do nothing wrong and only did the best he could with what god gave him

He tried his best and still wasn't good enough!

LLLLLLLLL

L
L
L
L
L
L
L L L L L L L

not his fault that his team is full with bunch of idiots who caused fauls and gassed themselfs out in 2 qters

>He tried his best and still wasn't good enough!

yes but that's why you are kind to him and don't do any L for laughing in his face

Yeah the L wasn't bortles fault.

L
L
L
L
L L L L L

Just go back to R*ddit, ya fucking soyboy.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT THIS FAG CRY

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh ok sorry I won't laugh at Bortles being a miserable shit quarterback anymore.

dude has achieved more than you

be humble in victory, I wanted pats to win too, can't say anything bad about that fella

Anybody got a screenshot of Leonard Fournette crying on the walk of shame back to the locker room?

Anybody have a webm of him tearing up?

>put up 6 points in 3 quarters
>not his fault

you guys are weird

all i have to say is that being kind is cool, ok?

Oh ok sorry, I will be humble and keep my comments about Bortles being complete and utter shit to myself.

D let pats score, allowed a free TD with the penalties it caused by chimping out and breaking the rules

>tfw you just went from possibly getting a long term $120M+ contract to likely getting career backup QB money

That sounds fair. I will be kind to Bortles even though he is the embodiment of losing.

He played pretty well. OP is a pathetic try hard though

>all these moralfags in this thread

Where did all these fags come from?

Nah man, Bortles is still /ourguy/ and he played amazing today. This is one of the few games I truly believe was dictated by officiating

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tom brady

destroyer of hopes and dreams

bortlels is the little engine that couldn't

he played excellent, his defense let him down

Defense kept them in the game. The Offense did jack fucking shit in the 2nd half.

Why didn't he scramble all game ?

Nah. Hold these L's.

LLLLLLLL

Eh, I feel bad for the kd...

His shit talking teammates? Not so much.

Fuck the jackoffs

Read a book nigga

L
L
L
L
L L L L L

BASED

L
L
L
L
L
LLLLLL

He's better than people give him credit for. You played well, guy.

L
S
F