How did they cheat this time?

How did they cheat this time?

THEY ARE JUST TOO GOOD RIGHT NOW

They didn't commit enough penalties.

0 penalties on offense or defense? That is just unbelievable. That is a clear sign of manipulation especially when there were obvious non-calls with holding.

Literally manipulated by the refs to win.

Money

They had God on their side, it's not fair

Jags offense did nothing after HT

Hogging all the Tom Bradys and Bill Belichicks.

Via the refs.

0 penalties
how many other teams go a whole game without getting a flag?

First half Brady was getting annihilated by the Jags pass rush

After the half either the Pats pass protection turned into a elite as fuck unit or they held like a motherfucker and the refs just let it happen cause LOL BRADY

spoilers: it's the latter

Picrelated faggots...

Rigged.

Normie narrative is that refs are helping them

If your IQ is 140 or below, just blame the refs.

Not even a Jags fan, but this right here.
I mean hell that last Patriots run had an OBVIOUS hold.

step 1) don't fill your team with illiterate 70 iq dindus who chimp out at the slightest transgression

now i can exactly(!) understand how it feels to be raped

They held #90 3 times on my count. Kept wrapping him by the neck from behind to impede his rush. If anyone could roll that back and make a WebM of it, you would see what I mean.

IT WAS JACKSONVILLES TURN!

You tell me.

ryan fitzpatrick says hello to that shit point

I've been a Raiders fan for 33 years. Never once have I seen them commit only one penalty in a game. But somehow, the Patriots do it in a conference title game. NFL is a joke. Jags got cooked.

Pretty obvious

Its true. Us intelligent folk know that the patriots committed no penalties on this winter's afternoon.

I'd say pray to your god your next year is not so... drab, but alas it would be a wasted effort as god is only a figment of your imagination. To believe such folly!

Satan*
ftfy

They made the Jags chimp out, which led them to make penalties, which gave pats a free TD, which means they cheated. Prob poured something into their drinks or lets some phermons on the field

yeah Dareus or whatever his name is got garroted like fuck

Getting the other team and Sup Forums so butthurt they cannot stop commiting penalties

pure skill and supporting fans