Yes I live in Boston

Yes I live in Boston
Yes I am an Illegal
Yes I am a Patriots fan
Yes I crossed from Sonora
There is literally nothing you Cubanos in Florida can do
Viva Patriots!

lel
This is funny because I have a couple of cousins who are here illegally, who just moved to Massachusetts to open up a Mexican restaurant

>There is literally nothing you Cubanos in Florida can do
Why do you think we would care about the Patriots or Mexicans? We only like baseball.

It's going to fail. New England can't into spicy or saucy.

good luck with that, Massholes want Qdoba and Chipotle made by white people, not Mexican food made by loud Hispanic men.

If they're too poor to go there legally, how on Earth can they open up a restaurant?

Leastern coast fags are literally deprived of good spicy food. I know a faggot from Pennsylvania who thinks that adding a bit of Cayenne to chicken drumsticks for grilling is too hot to handle.

>There is literally nothing you Cubanos in Florida can do
That doesn't make any sense. They like baseball. What does that have to do with you?

Go back paco

you mean they want to open up a taco bell franchise or an actual, legit mexican restaurant?

You'll get the bullet too you fucking wetback

Can they make a decent chile relleno?

>they like baseball
>Miami and TB literally the bottom teams in attendance and ratings

Probably some Norteno or DF scum that gets their legal family to drop money and loans

>from Sonora
>not a mexican beisbol fan
Engage in suiciding

That's because we're all Yankees fans. The Marlins didn't exist until the 90s, the vast majority of Cubans came to America before then and even pre-Revolution, the Yankees were the most popular team in the country. Even Fidel was a big Yankees fan and tried out for them.

Tfw I wish I was an illegal in the US of A so I could murder people and blame the Democrats.

>real Mexican
>liking the literal dogshit that is taco bell or chipotle instead of the authentic Mexican food

Have you ever tried to pick up chicks in an all white bar? How'd that go?

>Canadian caring about another country's politics

Real Mexicans love taco bell, it's much better than shitty "authentic" mexican food

Mexican food is shit regardless. Look how fucking fat Mexicans are and how fucking fat Mexican-Americans are.

If McDicks is real American food, Taco Bell is real Mexican food

Sorry Jose

Self tokenizing mexicans are the most embarrassing people ever. Atleast house niggers know their place, these mexicucks will try to pretend to be white when some of them are darker than Bonquesha

Or the fact that you're welfare money isn't enough to support anybody, filthy commies. Go back to your island.

i'm into ur mum and she's quite saucy

This is unironically true
t. lived in and around Boston for about 22 years

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Chicanos are obese because they eat the deep fried american bastardization of the real thing

>thinking patriots fans are spics
>they’re playing a team from Florida

Sorry that your team lost, Paco

That's just blatantly false

If you're so Sup Forums you can't even enjoy a taco or torta you have genuine, medical autism that should concern you

maybe mexican food is really really good and that's why they're all fat

What does politics have to do with filthy wetbacks brining all that cocaine and manslaughter in undocumented?

Tfw because of the Rio Grande all the best swimmers in Mexico are gone and they will never win an Olympic medal in the pool.

Latinos para Trump!