Single handedly win the game

>single handedly win the game
>0 (zero) threads
How fucking casual of you Sup Forums
Get in here to show your appreciation to this beautiful manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jags-fumble-recovery-blown-dead-by-whistle-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most underrated clutch player of all time

Hall of famer as a playoffs WR. Literally.

How do >we keep finding these qt white bois? Has Belichick solved the market?

More clutch than Wes Welker, that's for sure.

Must be nice when the defensive backs get to a point where they feel they have to defend passes from you without ever making any sort of contact

Jacksonville's DBs looked scared to touch Amendola and Cooks after awhile. That's what bad officiating does to a physical defense

Hunter Renfrow is next.

There were 6 penalties called on the jags. 2 were delay of game, 1 was illegal shift.
Face it, the jags just collapsed because they aren't that good.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

Bases Big Plays Danny.

Forever better than that overrated hack Glasskowski.

And one was on a blatant PI, and another was one a blatant helmet to helmet.

Anyone crying refball is just butthurt.

any white receiver is probably underrated by 2 or 3 rounds

Sup Forums is too butthurt and whining about refs to appreciate history being made

Danny "Playoffs" Amendola

And saving Hogan for the super bowl

TYBD

kek he was so shit even today he better have made that play

Hogan was even in on special teams today

I was sure there'd be a thread about Buffalo fans on suicide watch when he made that play

There was a DPI called to give the Patriots an easy touchdown before half where Bouye exercised one of the most textbook usages of the stack technique against Brandin Cooks, pinning him to the sideline and essentially legally locking him out of the play and he was flagged for it.

If you feel like you can't use what you know works, you have to use other things.

Meanwhile I watched a Patriots DB tug a Jaguars WR down by his facemask on a pass and nothing was called.

>I let him score a TD so I didn't get a PI called.

limp excuse for a limp secondary that got torched by some white manlets when it counted.

That was a damn good play, but don’t deny the valid refball criticisms.

So to recap then
>1 dpi call made the jags defense too scared to defend
Sounds like Bouye's still the pussy he was in Houston

All credit goes to Brady, his teammates nor coaching have never matter, it is all Brady fag

>physical defense

aka a dirty cheating defence just like seattle's used to be. Glad to see the refs cracking down on this shit.

Don’t believe I would have agreed before today because he’s is occasionally inconsistent late in games, but now it is undoubtedly he is. Though it could also be tb12’s unbelievable clutch factor making him shine.

>knocks gronk out of the game
>cries about some made up shit

buttcracksinville everyone

>receiver singlehandedly digs team out of Gaydy's deficit
>Gaydy gets all the credit and his numerous awful mistakes are erased from memory
Literally every fucking time

Always been as good as Edelman but more injury prone. This is his year to shine.

he's white so he doesn't get any credit

same for hogan and (((edelman)))

And the Patriots got away with two calls that were just as "bad" as the 50-50 PI the Jags were called with. Plus on one third down the Pats got away with an obvious bjj hold while the Jags still had the lead

For real. Jagyouares had tons of PIs and holds that weren't called on them.

And they were justifiably penalized and Church will probably be fined for it. Can you say AJ Bouye was justifiably penalized for playing the ball as well as he did? Keep in mind, the Patriots are still deep inside their own territory down 14-3 against a Jaguars defense that has been harassing him ever since the second offensive drive if that's called correctly

Clutch as fuck.

the first third down featured you guys mugging the WR

JagOffs got away with 15 unsportsmanlike conducts not to mention the non-ejection for smashing a guy's skull BLATANTLY as a desperate cheat strategem to hopefully equalize disparate match ups.

>Edelman's book, Flying High, is about a squirrel named Jules who learns to overcome his physical limitations through hard work and the assistance of a goat named Tom.

big deal, that penalty wasnt worth losing gronk

its good shitsville lost that game

>Being payed to let the pats score
He could have easily prevented the TD by pushing him

>single handedly

I don't see Brady on defense?

Dude the Jags didn't get away with anymore unsportsmanlike penalties than the Pats and were penalized for the Gronk hit

Amendola's name sounds like a body part no one's ever heard of.

"Sorry sir, but you've ruptured your amendola."

>the superb owl came and went without me knowing
>pats won again

lel

>you guys

Sorry, I'm not a Jaguars fan. I'm just an honest fan of the game.

This whole game reeked of Jacksonville simply not being a "big enough guy" to get the calls to keep them in the game like Pittsburgh would have.

But that's how the penalty is called regardless.

Why are people celebrating like Pats beating Jags is a huge surprise lol

Lets not forget when Bouye and Ramsey were both on Cooks and held his arm the whole time so he couldn't even make a play on the ball. Or how Church knocked Gronk out with his helmet.

>penalized for the Gronk hit
no ejection though / so I'm right
you missed every play they pushed and punched after the whistle? after a touchdown?
your narrative has as many holes as your crotch, and I'm guessing that's 3, ma'am...

I saw many plays where the Pats o-line were pushing and throwing "punches" at the Jags D-line too, like I said, neither team was called and did it as often. The Gronk hit wasn't blatant enough for an ejection as the play wasn't clearly over (unlike Gronk's cheapshot)

Even Brady couldn't make Welker clutch. Amendola is elite.

>CHEATRIOTS dont deserve a thread

How about a referee appreciation thread?

>not knowing how to spell paid
Bitter nigger lmao

Before the game
>jags going to the owl!
>pats defense sucks!
>Brady will get BTFO by their elite defense!

During the game
>Hahahahaha pats are finished!
>jaguars are killing them!
>patsfags BTFO!

After the game
>I-it was just the jags!
>they didn’t need to win they already got this far
>r-refball!

>Lets not forget when Bouye and Ramsey were both on Cooks and held his arm the whole time so he couldn't even make a play on the ball.
That's a hard-to-make call considering he was sandwiched in double coverage by two All-Pro corners. I wouldn't ding the refs for that.

But Bouye used one of the oldest tricks in the book and a technique that has been used by many cornerbacks. It made me mad because it displayed ignorance of the game of football by the officials. There is absolutely nothing wrong with stacking. It's virtually the only way for a slower corner to cover a speedy receiver on deep passes. It was clear as day what Bouye was doing to anyone who has watched the game and he was penalized for it. You penalize him for it and he believes he can no longer use that technique. The result is Bouye playing off every play in an attempt to keep him from getting that far, and Cooks running comebacks and hooks in order to take advantage of that, and that's exactly what he did.

>Or how Church knocked Gronk out with his helmet.
And he was penalized and will probably be fined for it. What the fuck else do you want me to say? It was penalized. It was a penalty.

>have your player intentionally injure a hall of famer
>look they got 15 yards, it's even
You lost lefty, get over it

I don't know if it was or wasn't intentional. But it was penalized.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jags-fumble-recovery-blown-dead-by-whistle-2018-1

>welker
>woodhead
>edelman
>amendola
>hogan
It's not fucking fair

>hahaha go patreots brady look like me
>fuk nigers hahaha faguars

AMENdola always shows up in the playoffs

t. Yan Ling

Pats defense does suck, Brady got roughed up pretty good. Borttles couldn't throw downfield which bit the Jags in the ass. The Pats will probably have a cakewalk against Nick Foles next week and win the Owl

it's totally obvious white skill position players are hugely undervalued

>Forgetting the most beautiful player on the Patriots

wut? He wasn't even their best performer at WR today, that was Cooks.

>draping themselves all over the receivers 15 yards from scrimmage
Not sure if you know the rules, just so you know, they can't do that

I was talking about the white turbo manlets

this