Ooohhhh ahhhh wowwwww nooooooo get downnnnn hmmmmmmmmm aaahhhhhhhhhh idunooooooooo

>ooohhhh ahhhh wowwwww nooooooo get downnnnn hmmmmmmmmm aaahhhhhhhhhh idunooooooooo

wow best announcer ever

replaced by Beth Mowins

Tony Homo is leddit incarnate

that shit was hilarious

Give him a break. He's never been to a championship game before.

Equality

I loved it. There's some slow parts during games. I'd rather him just fuck around on the mic for fun that just sit there and go on about boring shit.

Based Romo.

Oooooooooooooh Jimmmmmmm, we're in for a fun one hereeeeeeeeeeeee hehehe

This is his first conference championship game; can't be helped that he's jittery.

I dunoooooooooooooooooo

i like him because he actually acts like a person and not a robot

same reason i like Rogan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OOOOOOWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Cowboys dominating the commentary game

Wish Romo was alone in the booth desu.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhahhhhh I dunno Jim, hisssssssssssss, ahhhhh yeah, let me see another angle, noooo ahhhhh, oooof. Ahhh, they're running a play anyway, won't matter it looks like. Let's take another look at tha tthough, oweeeweeeeee

Rogan was more fun back in the day when he spent a lot of his time clowning on Goldberg. Now he takes the job too seriously and tries to act like the expert he really isn't. Guys like Felder and Cruz run circles around him from a content perspective, which is why they only team him with DC as DC knows more but is more willing to smile and nod when Joe says something stupid.

Is it just me or has he gotten progressively worse? he was god tier his first couple games.

You just don't take enough super male vitality bro. look into it. that's all i'm saying.

hes so overratted. shitty just as any other commentor

I still like him.

>Tony Homo is leddit incarnate
best booth analyst since 1980 John Madden.
Soyboys upset that they he stole the thunder from retread Simms, Aikman and Gruden

Romo is pretty good generally but he was terrible this game

He's usually not bad, but he kept calling the Jaguars "the Jag-wires" for the entire game. Couldn't someone have said something?