They are going to send us to war arent they?

They are going to send us to war arent they?

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/04/27/ndaa-hasc-women-draft/83624490/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course

Yes, prepare to fight in Syria only to witness Russia launching it's nukes

They will send YOU, Mexico never gets involved because we are too busy killing ourselves

Yes. We're going to invade the terrorist harboring state of France.

Over hill over dale here comes the sandy trail as the kabobs go rolling along.

>tfw honorably discharged in 2010
>tfw barred from being drafted due to medical reasons
>tfw if I want to fight, I can do it on my own terms with Kurd bros.

>Be second soon

Haha. Brother's a dickhead anyway.

One final fuck you from spiteful Baby Bombers before they cash out.

>second son*

they had it coming

god I really hope so. As long as this war is against the middle East

We're already at war, friend

Yes, but they're also sending women this time.

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/04/27/ndaa-hasc-women-draft/83624490/

Toss a few of them into muzzie rape camps for a few days, wait until muzzies cum buckets and are exhausted, then attack. Simple.

I'm shizo and can't be drafted. Is there a way I can dodge the draft dodging?

I want to fight.

*schizo

I want to go to war and kill some ragheads.

I am in excellent physical condition

However I am also 26 and soon will be 27

Is this feasable

How to join Kurds, or some other group?

I was thinking the other day about how my life is meaningless and I have nothing to live for. Might as well go fight for a few months and then get killed instead of just shooting myself in my meme apartment or whatever.

Just visit a pro-Kurdish FB page and go meet them in turkey

I'm over the age, but I doubt they institute the draft, if they do anything at all. Too many agents are in Europe for things to go well if we tried to attack.

I bet the worst we will do is continuously disrupt their supply chain, while cutting off their oil fields. You make life bad enough for the common people, and they'll stand up to the people at the top. Or they will starve, and ISIS will lose the ability to recruit effectively (No roads and no money).

As long as i get too kill some Muslims shit skins, then yeah sign me the fuck up.

HELL NO WE WONT GO

faggot

HA hahahaha Vietnam

Sorry I forgot I had a trip on

I don't know how it would work for a civilian, but because I'm a military veteran and have a background in intelligence, I'm very desirable to them. It really is as simple as dogging them on FB or Twitter until they inquire about you. A lot of them will pay for your ticket there and back.

>tfw went to mental hospital after attempting suicide when I was 17 and currently on antidepressants with a diagnosis

There's no way I can get drafted, r-right?

Except you won't be fighting muzzies. You'll be fighting russians on behalf of muzzies, under the order of Hillary Clinton.

Thank your liberal friends.

Fake your death, get facial reconstructive surgery, get new identity, act normal. That's one way.

Yeah but what use are you? What skills do you bring to their table? Are you physically fit? Are you combat trained? Are you smart? Will you just be another useless mouthbreather who they have to feed and babysit? Why not join the Army or Marines first and pick an MOS with a combat focus?

Katy Perry Rise Lyrics:

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
Cause my roots, they run deep, oh

Oh ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "you're out of time."
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final end is near; think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise

Make Me Britney Spears Lyrics:

I'm dreaming a mile a minute 'bout somebody
This feeling won't go away because there's no way
I'm hiding away from this tonight, from this tonight
I can tell you want me

Just cut the shit, be honest
You know what you gotta do tonight

I just want you to make me oooh
Like it ain't no choice for you
Like you got a job to do
Just want you to raise my roof
Something sensational

Make me oooh, oooh, oooh baby, do it
(Do, it, do it, do it)

You might be ok you spineless fuck. At least have some type of pride.

I would fight for this war.

If it is what I think it is.

'Remove Kabab" and all that.

I will not fight if it's for shekels.

I believe so try to research some of the Kurdish groups reported in the media fighting ISIS and the Turks them look into the background of said group like the FB page or if you really want to dig deep email the journalist that reported on the group see if they can give you some contact info

Lets see which wars required the draft in America

>civil war
>WWI
>WWII
>Vietnam

If anybody thinks that another draft war will be for anyone other than international (((usury))) you have another thing coming.

Terrible idea.

Yeah I'm missing a kidney and 32. I wish I could enlist. All I do is drink beer shit post and work a shit job.

At least you have something to look foward to.

>19
>just registered for draft several months ago

hypothetically what is the best way to supposedly dodge an alleged draft?

well its the best idea hes been given so far

You do realize all able bodied American men are registered for the draft based on being born here right?

I'm in pretty shit physical condition. Burger land and all that. But damn do I want to kill some mudslimes.

Good

Probably still some years away. If I were a middle school/high school guy right now I'd be worried.

Factory jobs have been dead since the 80s. Nothing new

they'll do it with a gun to your head so you can whine about it now if you want since later you'll be a good little soldier who is terrified to speak and won't really be allowed to complain much

Point being?

It's just an inquiry. If I'm of no use to them then I would find that perfectly reasonable. Believe me I've considered the possibility, especially with any potential language barriers and unfamiliarity with the environment there. I'm not trained and have no specialization. I'm physically fit and would say I'm relatively intelligent.

I can't exactly articulate why joining the US military doesn't seem like an acceptable alternative. Perhaps my circumstances are a bit neurotic and I've thought of it for the wrong reasons.

>tfw only child

Watching cute girls doing cute things is the only time I'm not pissed off nowadays.
They say anger isn't healthy, but I think that if I just stay really pissed off it'll loop back around and let me live forever.

Yes that's feasible you can get a dispensation but you have to really sell yourself. At your age basic will be a cakewalk.

If your motivated go press flesh and have a resume and shit. If a recruiter likes you enough and thinks you are gung ho AF he'll write you a dispensation.

Attempt suicide, fail, and stay in a mental hospital until the conflict is over.

Our military is about to be rich in recruits once this minimum wage wave of shit hits the fan.

Nobody's getting drafted, there will always be poor motherfuckers in need of a job.

*It ain't me starts playing*

I hope they do
It will be called the great millennial cleansing

Yes, but kek will guide you.

>stay in a mental hospital until the conflict is over

fuqk that could be several years

I guess I'd be better off joining and doing some easy I.T. shit instead

This, the city of Detroit alone should be enough to last at least six years worth of army fuel.

Yeah.... NEET-o Nazis are fucking screwed. If you have any way of improving your lot in life and/or want to fight ABSOLUTELY do it now.

>Implying women aren't guaranteed to be kept from the front lines and any actual fighting

>77

kek commands you to fight

Hope not.

I'm almost thirty and deaf in one ear.

It ain't me is playing currently

Good on them chap. We must preserve the west by laying its ashes across the globe in Nuclear Hellfire we must pay for.

Good show, but it left the anime at a really stupid spot at the end of the season. Netflix better not pull a Knights of Sidonia with it, and actually come back to it.

I mean joining the US military xant be bad for you at this point. Get trained, meet new people, get paid, live for free for however long you sign up for, plus the added benefits after you get out. Sure theres a lot of beaurocratic stupid shit that goes and its mostly going to suck, but judging from what you said, its probably a good direction for you to take. And just think, if a happening does happen, you'll get to kill ragheads before the surge of new people joining.

Go here >

They should be on the front lines. ISIS fighters dread being killed by women fighters

After thinking about it, I guess the reason joining the US military doesn't seem appealing to me is because they don't seem to have any real need.

That all American men are apart of the selective service you tard.

I like you today brittany.

no shit, tell me something I don't know

...like how to dodge the draft

Yeah until a Trans faggot is part of your squad and you realize you're fucked if you get hurt because you have a mentally retarded person with you.

Cheers m8

>end of the season
There's only 1 season. It's a 26 episode anime.
Netflix just decided to cut it in half and call it a season.

pussy

Son of a bitch. I'll have to pirate the rest.

Thinking of joining navy, thoughts?

>you're fucked if you get hurt because you have a mentally retarded person with you.
>implying the mentally retarded person isnt made to take point and die first at the first sign of combat

What's this us shit? You got a mouse in your pocket? I aged out of selective service.

But no. They won't draft you user.

Don't...

This is a terrible idea. Wasn't Turkey genociding the kurds?

Not me bitch

1.pray your smart and your doing something technical in the military away from fighting.
2. Disabled of some form.
3. Or just say fuck it and bail on your home land and leave for a different country.

How does it feel knowing you are fighting on behalf of rich (((bankers)))?

We'll bomb a hospital or a school and call it a win, say we destroyed isis leadership and their ability to operate.

>implying the military isn't already full of legitimate sub-80-IQ tards who can't work and have no sense of self preservation

Just look ridiculous how in a moment of total crisis in the western world, the plebs can give this much attention to pop music whores. This is terrible.

Air force is better, if you can get in. Navy is 2nd best, though.

idc i get to kill people for a living, what do you do, my neet friend?

thinking of coast guard

Lol baby bombers. I like that

>shizo gets in
>dreams up an elaborate plan by his government to ass rape him in the desert
>counters the plan with stuffing his ass with crushed ghost pepper seeds
>runs out of tent screaming at 3am and gets shot

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Don't worry goy. You will serve (((our national interests))) like you always have.

meanwhile we'll make a (((movie))) about heroic marines oy vey

Better than the national guard. About on par with Navy, though you get a shoe-string budget in comparison.

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING MEME YOU DOG GAMNED DEGENERATE.

My shitty country better not be neutral until the end this time.

I heard it's slow to get a promotion in the AF though since so many are in it