/Mena/ - مينا

وقتٍ متأخرٍ من الليل edition

youtube.com/watch?v=IFS2u4ZlXxI

>jew

Here you are again being antisemitic. I chatted to you yesterday, and you're just confirming what a racist you are.

You're no different than the maghrebians who hurl antisemitic abuse towards jews. And you wonder why they don't feel at ease around you.

You're disgusting.

Moroccans are garbage and have no redeeming features, even turks are better!

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

THATS A MAGHREBIAN TRYING TO HURL ANTISEMITIC ABUSE AT A JEW AND INSULTING HIMSELF BY MISTAKE

TYPICAL WH*TOID LOOKING TO CRITICIZE THE JEW ALWAYS

keep reading my posts and taking notes you cum dribbling retard.

you also sound like a huge faggot, maybe a woman but that's less likely
either way continue sucking my dick

THE ADL WILL BE ON YOUR ASS TOMORROW UQUQ

*BY FREUDIAN SLIP

Can we know what the fuck is wrong with you?

go fail your life elsewhere cuck

it's quite interesting how thread leader tries his hardest to maintain the image of an insane shitposter but it only takes one simple negative comment about a sand shithole he identifies with for some reason for him to go haywire and produce enough thermal energy in his anus to heat the solar system for an eon

>identifies with
I own more land there than you occupy with your fat fucking ass

On fait avec ce que l'on a :/
Sometimes this thread is intelligent even if it's almost always retarded :/

my great uncle married an infertile woman and he doesn't like my dad so I'm the legal heir, he owns a fucking hill and a fishing pond, it will be my fucking property. so go kys

stupid kid piece of shit, middle class trash with no culture kys

*وقتٌ* متأخرٌ

literally a fucking psychotic kid born in 2002. Literally a millennial faggot telling me who I am
I cannot make this shit up

Mange le ton (sale) tanwin ok?

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Assad, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "Maghrebois" memes or have developed an obsession with Assad or someone Assad related. Assad has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), such as JIDF and Shareblue, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /sg/ threads. They unironically think they assisted Russia in locating and bombing rebels (kek!). We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all, I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly, if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /sg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry, this general is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (Sunnis, Jews, Israelis, Kurds etc) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with Syria and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

NO U QUQ

يا رفاق
يجب أن نبدأ في التحدث باللغة العربية
!!!!!!!!الآن

اكتب بالعربية و إلا قمت بنكحك نكحًا مبرحًا

WOW A FISH POND ITS PRACTICALLY VERSAILLES

أضم صوتي إليك

you could've atleast changed the keywords you lazy shit

MORE LIKE DOESNT KNOW WHO YOUR DAD IS UQUQ

هذا

Krieg. Are you a neet?

מאשי חלינא נכתב פל ערבי

at heart, yes

Why not try becoming a janny and baanning french posters here.

kys underage millenial faggot nigger cunt cuck back to your hugbox I hope you die

kys fag enabling piece of shit

SEND ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS GOY, I'D LOVE TO SNAP YOUR ABOMINABLE CONTORTED FACIAL STRUCTURE ANY DAY OF THE YEAR

TL can dodge bans easily

קדאפי

1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
WASHINGTON DC

T. AMERIMUTT

bow down to me, inferior br*Wn eyed people

how old are you?

Shut up I'm not underage I just shaved

YOU SHRIVELED BOOGER EATING SPINELESS ASS PICKING, FART SNIFFING ETHIOPIAN JEWISH LOSER YOU DARE TO CLAIM LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE?
T. TRASH MAN

>T. TRASH MAN

I BELIEVE YOU. I DONT HEAR COLLEGE IN YOUR POSTS.

WHERE ARE *YOU* FROM? WE NEED YOUR SERVICES THE TRASH ON THE STREETS IS PILED HIGH

T. JARED KUSHNER

niglips + habibti eyebrows

I IMPLIED YOU WERE A TRASH MAN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TALK ABOUT COLLEGES. ALSO I ATTENDED FOR 2 DENVER STATE UNIVERSITY AND MOVED TO CALI

IM ACTUALLY DONALD TRUMP I CONVERTED TO JUDAISM CAUSE IVANKA OFFERED ME SOME POON IN EXCHANGE

WHAT ETHNICITY ARE YOU? POTHEAD?

ALRIGHTY CHEETO MAN, I'M A MOOR, BERBER WITH A HINT OF ITALIAN. BASICALLY COMPLETELY MEDITERRANEAN

/mena/ should cease to exist

ar*bs = m*slims = sissies = goatfuckers = subhumans

All*h = doesn't even exist lmao

Mahoma = pedo, ugly subhuman, retard

>what a racist you are

>sandnigger shitskin mudslime should be genocided
fair banter guys lol :)

>dare type the word "jew"
ANTISMETISM OMOG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :''''''''''(

go kill yourself

shut the fuck up you discount amerimutt i will fucking kill you

who tf is Mahoma lmfao

prove me wrong

spanish for M*hammad

>أرتورو صالح غساني
>سيرجيو بيطار شقرة
>بابلو سعيد

sorry I can't understand "goatfucker"

SURE TYRONE (((MEDITERRANEAN)))

السلام على من اتبع الهدى

يمارس الجنس مع أمك

bel3i fomok

^

WHATEVER KEEPS YOU CONTEMPT, BOOGER BOY

ITS A JEWISH WORLD OCKMID YOURE JUST INFESTING IT

BOOGER>SHIT

ALSO I KEEP MY SIZEABLE NOSE CLEAN BY WIPING IT ON YOUR MOMS PUCCI

POST NOODZ

hey since when are you the arbitrator of posting quality here you little diarrhea puddle? not saying i disagree with you but i seriously hope you're aware of your pivotal involvement in this general's rapid descent to poop, stupid loser, raving sandnigger

I PERSONALLY PREFER TO USE YOUR ASH TRAY MOTHER AS A PERSONAL ASS LICKER, Y'KNOW SHE'S AMAZING AT GETTING EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF MY ASSHOLE. TELL HER SHE MAKES A GREAT TOILET

just for that self righteous hypocrisy you're an absolute scumbag who needs to have his eyes gouged out. But there's something even worse about your attitude it tricky to exactly tell; it's that condescending tone that resonates through your wording. This absurdly forced moralizing lecture you manage to put so much assertion into.

only hysteric women write that way, you have to be some bitch.

why do you hand out so many (you)s

Are you talking to yourself? What is this autism?

t. Ariba Ariba donkey fucking latino

T. HAS NEVER SEEN A VAGINA

NOT EXACTLY

DID YOU EAT TOO MANY FLAMING HOT CHEETOS A FEW HOURS AGO MR GNOZZI?

cute!

GOLDBERG ASSLICKER ISNT ME HES JUST IMITATING MY STYLE

LATINOS ARE LIKE 90% MAGHREB DNA BTW

The 2nd one on the right looks so fake

THE GAYEST POSSIBLE THING TO SAY

>نادي الثورة
ironic af

While I do agree that mena should be glassed ASAP, /mena/ can go on a bit longer
it's really damn interesting how in here the normalfaggiest of normalfag newfags fresh off the social media boat can somewhat 'coexist' with interwebz meme veterans that can only get their kicks from avantgarde distorted irony and out-of-the-box banter
the friction between the two blocks is the only reason this garbage general still alive anyway

YO MUDSRI DID ANYTHING ACTUALLY CHANGE SINCE YOUR RIOT PARTY AKA REVOLUTION?

I'm parroting him for a joke

I HAVE SEEN YOUR WHOLE ASS PICKING FAMILY'S CLITS AND MIGHT I SAY THEY ARE TRULY THE SWEATIEST, CUM SATURATED, SWEAT RIDDEN, MAGGOT INFESTED JOKES OF PUSSIES I'VE EVER LAID MY EYES ON

>ITT: LITERAL SHIT TALKS SHIT

You look 16
Perfect for dicking.

yea, this dude's bald and our food's twice as expensive

i dont mean to rain on your parade but,,,
number 1 and 3 from the left have all succumbed to shrapnel poisoning
number 2 was one of the unlucky folks in trump's tomahawk strike back in april
the rest are all missing/presumably killed
i'm so sorry, telling you this is so burdening

WHERES THE JOKE? OTHER THAN YOUR IQ OFC

ANYTHING ELSE CHANGE?

GEROYAM SALO

>unironically getting enjoyment from this general

like eh, general things like poverty and stuff?
Not really at all, there's a nice new insurgency going on and we've unironically declared a war on terror a while back

*teases you*

HAHA QUX

ISLAMIST INSURGENCY I ASSUME?

>>/ROOFTOP/

go be a nigger somewhere else

>France
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

What has been seen can't be unseen

enjoyement ? nein
morbid curiosity ? ja

fuck off mamadou

how tall are you & how much do you weigh /mena/