Welcome to Emerald City, an experimental unit of the Oswald Maximum Security Prison or OZ...

Welcome to Emerald City, an experimental unit of the Oswald Maximum Security Prison or OZ. As run by Tim McManus and overseen by Warden Leo Glynn, Em City is about prisoner rehabilitation over public retribution. No matter how hardened a criminal or killer, whether you're in for a few years or in for life, you have a role to play. Once inside, choose your friends carefully. Every group -- Muslims, Latinos, Italians, Aryans -- stick close to mutual friends and terrorize mutual enemies. Don't smile. Get yourself a weapon. Stay on everybody's good side ... if you can find one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the only gay kino?

Just started season 3.
Tobias and Adebisi gotta be my favorite inmates.

Rough times ahead user, but keep on truckin ya hear?

Sieg fucking heil baby

>Top 10 Oz Characters
Adebisi
Keller
Schilinger
Said
Rebadow
Alvarez
O'Reilly
Beacher
Busmalis
Sister Pete

Is the overview for this show the most autistic section on Wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(TV_series)

>AGING PILLS

Ryan O'reily is the only main character

Why are prison shows/movies always so inaccurate?

I've done time in the can, in Max, Medium in both state and county... It's not as dramatic or gay as this gay ass shit.

Faggots who have been to prison make out like it is that dramatic until people make a show like Oz and then they come out and say yo it's not dat bad ay.

it's not a documentary you dildo

You're right, it's even gayer

you're a bad guy

For you

>Keller
he helped me realize i was gay

>tfw you're a trustee and work in the CO lounge where you get to steal the old dip they spit in the trash cans, dry it out and roll it up to trade with other inmates

i watched a few seasons of this years ago, never finished it.
Should I start over from the beginning?

The show should have ended with S4, that was a better finale.

Sure, I rewatch it like every 2 years, it's bretty good and comfy

I did 3 months in county. The only accurate portrayal of OZ was the segregation based on race when you arrive. I was scared shitless when I went to jail because of all the rape they portray on television. But its really just a dorm full of criminals just trying to do their time and go home. 6/10 experience. Wouldn't mind doing it again.

Lemme guess, you claimed to be homo so you didn't have to be in the normal units

No. When I arrived I sat and watched telemundo with the spics because I saw tits on TV and for the first month and a half there everyone thought I was Spanish and would speak Spanish to me and I would just nod my head or shrug because ii had no idea what they were saying.

God damn liar and you know it, why even lie on the internet

I just wanted to fit it.... Pls don't ban me moot.

As punishment your assignment is to lurk Sup Forums for two weeks, maybe you can learn to be a better man there

off to the isocubes with you... creep

Alright Tobias

Would you let Adebisi fuck your boipucci?

Reminder that Keller was the most dangerous guy in Oz.
He casually took out the entire Aryan brotherhood for his boyfriend.

Kareem Said is up there as well, causing the riot, domestic terrorism and so on

Thanks for reminding me to rewatch this again, one of my favourite shows

yes

I am Portuguese. Imagine I would go into a jail in USA. Would the Italians accept me, or would I have to become friends with the Latinos?

I think you would be "the others" portugese and spaniards aren't really wellliked by latinos

He could just go with the Whites.
Americans don't know the difference.

Spaniards and portugese aren't that white, not too sure about portugese, but spanish people are generally more brown because of intermixing with turks

I believe I'm too shitskin to get accepted by the Aryans

The show is stupid because after one murder that dumbass experimental unit would be shut down. After one murder in normal jail people go ape shit, there were dozens of murders throughout the show and the warden didn't even get fired.

Whoever you align yourself with, you're going to suck a lot of cock. Just gotta figure which cocks you would be willing to suck and work your way up from there.

Unirobically same

MAY I PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE!