Look at how desperate they are to spin this

Look at how desperate they are to spin this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P0gS6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=mpy7R2MM6ng&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=GUeD1_jZJkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is "they" ?

>One of the first
So the first was French?

>One of the first people was a muslim woman.

Leftist media

>Inb4 da jooz

#ReligionOfPiece

The media. Out of the hundreds that died or were injured, a few will turn out to be muslim, and this will become a rallying cry, just like with the muslim security guard that got shot at the Charlie Hebdo killings.

>The muslim community is reeling as well!
>Not all muslims!
>He killed muslims therefore he doesn't represent islam!
>Religion of peace!

You're going to hear it a lot.

>Muslim
>People

what makes that different from stating that one of the first to be killed was named steve?

what if the first to be run over was a nun or a doctor, or a father that worked all week to take his kid to see the fireworks. trash

just respond with this.

If this was a terrorist attack, how come one of the people killed was a Muslim?

POL DEVESTATED

Also note how completely fucking irrelevant that is.

One of the first to die was probably French. Or Polish. Or a Chinese tourist.

Instead they focus on a muslim, desperate to force feed you the narrative that not all muslims are bad.

I bet you a whole dollar they don't even know if one of the first victims was muslim. I doubt they have any fucking idea. But they NEED that narrative.

Wow, this is fucking amazing.
archive.is/P0gS6

To be fair, it's hard to drive anywhere in France without running over a couple of muslims.

damn. if we find out who it was to be run over first, that guy needs a lot of links to fill in some blanks. lets help him do a journalism.

Disrespectful to EVERYONE who died INCLUDING the muslim woman.

Because it's part of this false narrative that there is some magical difference between Muslims given the notion that a real Muslim would not kill a Muslim. This notion is precious considering the extreme bloodthirst of every Muslim country on Earth for all of their respective histories.

It's so obvious, I can't believe it

>dat pic

>Nice, France

Guess its not so NICE anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

(((Media)))

>muslim woman

WOW JUST WOW I CANT EVEN

Assigning Xir gender binary pronouns before Xe's body is even cold! Disgusting!

It's like they didn't even stop to ask

This.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED ANYMORE

BUT I STILL AM

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

also this kek

But Trudeau

>>If you run over your enemies, they win

fuck, even CNN is beginning to spin it

its a fucking leaf

but user, a muslim wouldn't kill another muslim...
well unless one was sunni and the other shiite
or if the muslim came out as gay
or if the muslim was standing next to a non muslim
or if the muslim wasn't devout enough
or if the muslim was a female that had sex before marriage
or...

BUT ASIDE FROM THAT MUSLIMS WOULD NEVER KILL OTHER MUSLIMS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

And she was a martyr according to Islamic theology. She is in heaven while everyone else is in hell.

Leftists never actually commit to explaining this shit. Their commentary is morphing into pure propaganda, and apparently all other leftists are okay with this. I guess truth is no longer a priority.

Nice

France

Clinton News Network

Aww? Does sealie-poo have an eye infection?

Really makes you think.

FIFY

dude just got OWNED by a Trump rep.

OUCH.

I am actually disgusted, no, beyond disgusted. Is there even a word for this?

The disgraceful Left-wing media and all their stupid fucking propaganda and fucking excuses for these fucking lepers, jackals, and leeches. What the fuck? How can we just let these fucking disgusting piles of shit get away with this trash?

These fucking lunatics want to see us all dead, everything we care about dead, our cultures, lands, homes, destroyed taken and turned into some sort of fucking playground for their ideological orgiastic fetish.

God DAMMIT

I JUST WANT TO START THE ROUND UPS

BAN
TRUCKS

I don't believe the normies will keep falling for this retardation. It does not matter that there was an muslim victim. It matter that it was a muslim killer.

He killed because of his religious motivations. That's it. Every other way you try to spin this, is faggotry and memetics.

i was just joking so i could post the image....i havent been watching their coverage so I wouldnt know if they are spinning it or not

>no apple logo
>no dildo stickers
>no bull ring piercing on his jew schnozz
gake a fay

youtube.com/watch?v=mpy7R2MM6ng&feature=youtu.be

What a dogshit shoop, lol.

Jew York Times thinks the lives of muslim invaders are more important that the native population.

Had a woman on CNN saying that this wasn't an attack on the west because there were Muslims that were killed too.

Bitch was coming up with every excuse saying that the problem isn't Islam it's "us."

No one on the panel came remotely close to the obvious. Muslims are incompatible with the west.

by the way, there is a word.

the term is "lugenpresse", it's a german word dating back YEARS and means "lying press"

ask the german cunts about it, they probs know more

>a truck

yeah, a truck just decided it had enough and started killing whitey

damn trucks

>Lügenpresse, halt die Fresse

was being chanted at rallies, i know the word goes back to the nazis but basically it's used to call out the press for being liars and then they try and spin it as being an "evil phrase"

tl:dr
make lugenpresse more and more popular, use it whenever you can. it undermines the press and they hate it.

WEW!
I am so relieved right now!
And I was actually worried for a second that it could've been an islamic terrorist attack.
Thank All...god it was just some crazy dude who probably heard some voices in his head. Cannabis is one hell of a drug!
Move along folks, nothing to see here. remember to welcome refugees!

Whatever examples you guys can find of the media doing their usual bullshit, I will put it into a video tomorrow.

Yeah and the Nazi's were 100% correct about the Press.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUeD1_jZJkk

>first person killed was a Muslim woman
>domestic violence is the probable motive

Fucking based speech, basically applies 100% to the present media.

>they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

nytimes sucks

Everytime I hear the crowd roar at the end I found myself roaring along with them. Fires me up.

Bring it on you fucking Leftist pricks, traitors, liars, and deceivers I don't give a fuck anymore what they think of my opinions.

>>no bull ring piercing on his jew schnozz
Hes not the bull though, hes got the chastity cage.

Saw any locals celebrating this mess outside your base?

i honestly hate the press more than anything else.

we do not need freedom of the press, we need a purge of the press, then restore freedom of the press and add in financial fines to both individuals and companies who report flat out LIES.

they are literally lying, not just stretching the truth, but flat out fucking lies. that needs to be punished.

>father that worked all week to take his kid to see the fireworks. trash
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Lg4Rgz/6) 07/15/16(Fri)00:09:00 No.81078674▶
>File: 1468540982909.jpg (31 KB, 582x117)
>
>just respond with this.
Holy shit.

harder then the wheels of the truck

they barely have DVD players here the local populace honestly hasn't heard about it yet, or would care, 3/4th wouldn't even know what "France" is

if i was stationed in Iraq it'd be a much different story

I'd bet if the driver knew that woman was Muslim, he would've swerved to hit one that was non-Muslim.

Damn i missed the habbening.
was it mudshit or was it just a random insane individual with no political goal?
What habbened in Nice?

RT was desperate to spin it as if it was gun related, wording it as if he hit 10 people with the truck and then shot 90 more.

Russia is not our friend.

>What habbened in Nice?
someone wasn't nice

OMG THAT POOR MUSLIM I HATE TRUCKS NOW

lol, i have meme nicknames for all the boards; guess which one is Sup Forums's?

>implying anything in france nowadays is nice.

burn coal
pay the toll

It was a random insane individual who just happened to be a mudshit and was merely pretending to be a muslim.

>a racist white truck killed a Muslim woman

>Happened to be mudshit.
Just what i expected.

(((They)))

Any suggestions yet? I have a couple. Anything related would be welcome also, especially statistics, any thing anti-Islam.

kek
but the story is an evil white CIS high capacity assault truck mowed down a big crowd of people that were in the street celebrating prison break day, 60+ dead
oh and one of the first people hit was a poor innocent muslim woman

84 now user. shiet achmed went full carmagedon in france.
>poor innocent muslim woman.
The memes from this are unreal.

Im confused, there are pictures where the truck is already shot up and its still daytime but the videos where the truck is actually driving its dark outside

>one of the
>not even the first, so totally irrelevant

Haha just another failure for the gun nuts, like how would your assault rifles have stopped a speeding truck coming at you with 60 mph? Heh delusional gun babies, I hope you see now that the only way is to ban guns.

Yeah and makes the Nazis a little sympathetic because they were dealing with the same problems we are right now.

It only takes a little crack in the narrative

weird, its almost as if the sun was coming up in France because its morning there

It's pronounced Neece, so your typical American reply is doubly retarded.

The attacker was clearly not motivated by any kind of Islamic ideology whatsoever. Period. Full stop.

Obviously he was a radical French monarchist and this Bastille Day attack was a reactionary assault on the symbols and values of the revolution.

The appropriate response, therefore, is to reassert the revolutionary values of liberty, equality, and fraternity.

Reminder that the cops shot the driver and every traffic checkpoint ever has guns.

Seriously the spin never stops.

I can't even feel sorry for them anymore. After that massacre in Paris and the way they reacted to it I can't feel anything anymore for them.

Why does not one news org bring up the fact that France turned a blind eye to terrorist networks recruiting in their country for years to fight the Syrian civil war because Hollande wanted to topple Assad with Turkey (who also turned a blind eye to ISIS/islamic shitbag recruiting).

"Do you think Don, that the years of enabling terrorists to move freely in France to illegally fight Assad, and establishing a network of extremists in France might have something to do with this?"

"No, clearly we need to have a conversation about diversity. The Syrian rebels were peaceful liberals"

Well I certainly don't go to watch fucking fireworks because I'm not 12, I can also step out of the way of a loud oncoming truck, shocking. Does it piss you off that I bought a .308 the other day over the internet without a license because I live in Michigan?
Get fucked next, Hans

Habeeb it!

>He killed muslims therefore he doesn't represent islam!
What is wrong with that argument?

if a muslim is sacrificed, can it be terrorism? are the muslims catching on to our media's whims?

>thinking master race english speakers care about the pronunciation of some shitty frog village

The truck wasnt the real weapon Hans. The grenades found in the truck were. Either way, the french police gunned him down before he could carry on. France is basically a gun free zone so would you mind providing any information about how this radicalized individual got his hands on actual automatic weapons AND grenades?

>muslims killing muslims
>somehow a better situation