I am beginning to think that I am one of the few people in the world that fully realize just how horrible life really...

I am beginning to think that I am one of the few people in the world that fully realize just how horrible life really is. Don't get me wrong, life isn't all that bad when you are a child as long as you are in good health and have a loving family. Once you become an adult though, life becomes a living hell.

Once you are old enough to take care of yourself and join the work force life is no longer worth living. I mean hell, all you do is work day in and day out. Hard work doesn't even really pay off considering that you have to spend most of your hard earned money paying for shit that you don't want to buy, but you have to have in order to live. Long story short, life is fucking stupid once you become an adult. Why people even want to live I will never understand.

Nobody has the right to judge people that commit suicide. Life is the greatest curse in all of existence. Only the super rich have lives that are worth living. The sad thing is, I am too afraid to kill myself, because I don't want to hurt my loved ones. I wish my family could learn to let me go, because I have no desire to live. Does anybody else have this problem?

Attached: quote-but-we-are-all-insane-anyway-the-suicides-seem-to-be-the-only-sane-people-mark-twain-54-77-98. (850x400, 53K)

The irony is that suicidal people never die.

Awaken from the illusion, my bro.

Sell everything, build a small off-grid cabin, start hunting, growing your own crops, etc. Simple life is the only life. The rest is only an illusion.

> Does anybody else have this problem?

Nope. Just OP. I'm guessing it has something to do with faggotry.

Attached: faggotville op.png (200x174, 26K)

You forgot the part about generating your own power and posting on Sup Forums.

If you really need it, then use solar panels. I've got 7 panels on my shack and it's enough for all my needs.

Attached: 1.png (741x555, 860K)

OP here. I sort of pity you, perhaps evolution hardwired people to be ignorant or unaware of the fact that life is horrible and death is the greatest gift of all. It's taking me everything that I have not to kill myself, because the fear of hurting my loved ones is slightly stronger than my desire to kill myself. Everytime I go to work I spend all day thinking how wonderful it would be to die. When you are dead you wouldn't have to work or pay bills and that's the main reason why I want to die.

Mark Twain was one of the few individuals that fully understood how terrible life is. At first I thought he was going too far with his comments on suicide, but ever since I started college I realized that he was right.

OP here. I might actually do that. If the thought of suicide becomes irresistible then I might just do that. It's funny, I don't want to live, but I am doing my best avoiding suicide because of my loved ones.

>I am beginning to think that I am one of the few people in the world that fully realize just how horrible life really is.
You can't be serious, right?
How would anyone with a brain come to such a ridiculous conclusion, it's beyond me.

Besides that life is not horrible. People are.

Can anyone even come up with a more stoner comment than this?

>When you are dead you wouldn't have to work or pay bills and that's the main reason why I want to die.
>Letting your life revolve around the rules of another man
Yea I'd be as depressed as you are if I did that, infact I have been there.
Get out of your 20s and shit will change. Provided you work for a change.

>Mark Twain was one of the few individuals that fully understood how terrible life is.
Again, no sane individual would make statements like this. Your line of sight is evidently as narrow as it can possibly get and you do not even realize it.

Attached: Ted the Man.jpg (274x253, 20K)

I'm sure those solar panels are providing high speed internet too

data

>go off-grid
>uses cellular data for Sup Forums where feds regularly monitor

You don't seem very intelligent or Im just missing something

this nigga literally living in a shack and giving ppl advice smh

i don't really care tbh, not at this point in my life
i'm not running away from any sort of gov, just enjoying simple life, being with nature

stfu

Attached: 187182-004-2503089F.jpg (249x300, 9K)

>while posting on Sup Forums with your phone

Wow Ive never seen one of these posts before! Well said!

yup, in the middle of the night

I guarantee my life is more fucked than yours and I dont mind waking up everyday seeing what the world has for me. Its all a matter of perspective I guess. Maybe when I become homeless my view will change Im just happy to be here at the moment tho

Top kek. I still laugh at depressed fags when they talk about how horrible things are and yet they arent even liquored up and high as fuck.
If you truly feel like "fuck it, life a shit" why arent you living like a niggar? Just rob, steal, fuck and forget. Turn life into one giant kick ass sandbox where you do whatever you like.
If youre looking to anhero, youre doing it wrong and you lack creativity.

Attached: 1565408014636.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

What gives you the desire to live then? You see I hate work, granted most of the work I have done throughout my life is roofing and being a janitor. I just think life sucks, what blows my mind is that there are other students at school that are married, have kids and work full time and they have the motivation to live. Perhaps nature hardwired people to be blind to the truth about life. I can say this though, COLLEGE IS HELL, but if I quit I will end up with a job that doesn't pay that much.

Discord kike is back

OP here, I might just try that if things get too bad. If I am going to die I might as well have some fun before I go. Who knows though, maybe I will be a successful criminal lol.

>What gives you the desire to live then?
Nothing. What makes you think you have to have one?

>Perhaps nature hardwired people to be blind to the truth about life
It's called Serotonin.
Pick up a book you lazy nigger.
You know nothing and yet come up with the wildest fucking theories as to how and why shit happens the way it does, and somehow these theories always play into your own little game of "I am the only one who knows, Life is somehow arranged to fuck ME over, Suicide must be the only right thing".

You do not even know who you are and yet you start to define reality in such ways that condemns everyone else into an invalid position where "they don't know but I do". You remove yourself from everything and everyone and ask yourself why you are so removed from everything and everyone.

Go see a therapist. I mean it.

Attached: 1512907585735.jpg (1240x869, 501K)

> I am beginning to think that I am one of the few people in the world that fully realize just how horrible life really is.

do you realize how pretentious and ignorant this sounds? it's a big world out there. you are aware, like everyone else, of a sliver.

> Once you become an adult though, life becomes a living hell.

your own personal experience. i would say the opposite. adulting is easy compared to childhood.

> I mean hell, all you do is work day in and day out.

yup. this is true. get gud.

> Hard work doesn't even really pay off

yes, yes... you are getting it. work effectively, not hard.

> Nobody has the right to judge people that commit suicide.

true, true. it sounds like your statements though, make a lot of judgments.

the depression has warped your thinking. it's pervasive, yet ethereal. strong, yet passive. weak, yet consuming. it's wise, yet full of shit.

the best part about it is that they want you to think better. it's like being told to walk off a broken leg.

i won't say it gets better or worse. i don't think placid words of comfort are fair. i will say that it's probably the toughest thing you'll go through- and it's good to recognize it for what it is.

Yah I came here to post some bullshit but this guy is right. About everything. Most importantly, go see a therapist. Source: veteran with PTSD, anxiety, depression, and a suicide attempt.

OMG WTF 666 WE GOT A WOMEN IN THE VOICECHAT (I didnt paid her wtf999) :<
discord gg\7StXNr
Spaemb0t_ID08911: cYRM