Should it have ended with Season 5?

Should it have ended with Season 5?

No because then there would have been no musical and trio.

It should have ended after the pitch

Also post bouncy buffy boobs when she didn't wear a bra.

Buffy ended right where it should have. Sunnydale was gone, the Hellmouth was buried and done with, there were now a handful of Slayers instead of just two, and now both Buffy and Faith had the ability to do what no Slayer could before: live past their time as Slayer and move on with their lives.

Angel could have continued for a few more seasons, though, to give it more time as a post-Buffy show. There's a lot of potential in multiple post-Buffy seasons:

>An arc about Giles and Andrew rebuilding the Watcher's Council, trying to recruit Wesley due to his experience with Slayers
>Faith back in town after having a hard time finding her purpose in life, perhaps joining Angel's team
>Potentials from LA now running roughshot with Slayer powers
>The First Evil trying to find a new way to get revenge on Buffy, or at least manifest itself in physical form (as it mentioned it wanted to do)

Either way, despite Angel being cancelled, both should have been considered over after the finales, instead of them throwing out shitty comic continuations that ruin everything.

Yes. Season 6 was fun as a stand alone kind of deal full of what ifs. Season 7 can rot.

Yea, because the metaphor of growing up was over. after that the show struggled to figure out what it wants to be.

it should have ended with dawn and willow and buffy making me they pusy slave

trio was the worst part of the show

For me the last good episode was Tabula Rasa. everything after that is downhill

>instead of them throwing out shitty comic continuations that ruin everything.

Even Whedon has said they could be disavowed.

No one cares about them.

I don't get the S7 hate. It wasn't as good as it could have been, I won't argue that, but it had some great episodes.

Also if it ended at S5, Anya would have died, the whole town would have collapsed and a bunch of other stuff.

Alright real talk, last time Ive watched an episode of Buffy the vampire slayer tm it was arround ~2004 I was like 9
Is it worth watching as a grown 24yo nigga ?

Who was the cutest Buffyverse girl?

Probably either Fred or high school era Willow.

>it's a willow rips buffy from heaven, makes her get a job at a fast food chain to pay the bills while she crashes rent free, and kicks her out of her own house when she makes a decision she disagrees with arc
my least favourite

What was the name of the bitch girl again? The one Xanders was dating at one point

Early Fred, when she was still slightly crazy and had that qt southern accent

There is literally nothing wrong with the comics. The season 9 finale where they go to the core and fight Maloker was pimp

>it's a faith tries to set her up for murder, tries to kill her boyfriend, beats up her mom, steals her body and fucks her boyfriend but Buffy is the bad guy for not immediately forgiving arc

>t. Dark Horse representative

You mean when Whedon pitched his low-sperm count semen into the garbage?

babyfat buffy

twilight storyline and space sex is pure retarded

correct answer

Tara.

Vampire Willow, followed by Jenny Calendar.

Coal burning nigger fucking whore.

>sacrifice yourself to save the world and your sister
>so tired from endless struggles and tragedy all you really feel is relief
>feel yourself lifted up
>you died a hero's death and end up in heaven
>feel nothing but overwhelming joy, love and peace
>you got your eternal reward
>suddenly a jarring jolt runs through you, your "best friend" is casting a necromancy spell to bring you back to life
>your "friend" doesn't think the spell works, so she walks out of the graveyard and gives up
>you wake up in the coffin they buried you in
>you dig yourself out of your own grave, and find yourself in a graveyard in the middle of the night all alone
>having been ripped out of heaven this mortal world is nothing but pain and you can't feel anything but suffering, for a long time you can't speak, when you can your first words are "Is this Hell?"
>your sister became a klepto while you were dead and is having trouble in school
>your former boyfriend married a hot doctor while you were dead
>your "friend" was put in charge of your late mothers estate because you were dead and ended up spending all the money
>she never got a job even after the money ran out and spends her days snorting pixie dust and lezzing out with her thicc witch girlfriend that she never even bothered to marry, not even in a pagan ceremony
>you never even graduated highschool because it was destroyed by a hellmouth on graduation day, so its real hard to get a job
>to support your klepto little sister and pay rent you have to get a job flipping burgers at a burger joint called the doublemeat palace, the pay is garbage, it stinks and your boss is an asshole
>every day the memory of being in heaven and being ripped out of there fills you with despair while you walk home at night stinking of burger grease and being attacked by random vampires while thinking about what you lost

Was Willow the worst best friend in the history of television?

Is Buffy worth watching?

Yes yes and more yes. Angel was the better show though. Wesley is a real OG

Yes, seasons 2-5 are straight awesome. 6-7 are not as good but have some incredible high points mixed in.

>Angel was the better show though.

Only on TV.

That's not Obi Wan

Well, if u put this that way...

Nah After the Fall was better than all the Buffy comics.

Willow...she was a good friend.

And remember Spike was the only one found her living conditions unacceptable and offered to just get her money and anything she needs but he is the bad guy because he tried to "rape" her one day where in the same week they already had multiple times of hardcore sex.

Yes. I regret not watching it until my 20's because I thought it was a kids show.

Well, that's not a high bar. The Buffy comics are fucking horrible.

>get her money

By being a bio weapon dealer.

>same week

They were broken up for like months.

Season 7 was better than season 6. Season 6 had a few good episodes like the one where Buffy starts working at that burger place but the lesbian shit, nerd trio, and Willow turning evil was lame. Season 7 had a better villain, sub villain, and felt more meaningful with Buffy passing on the torch to a new generation of slayers.

True. Buffy's whole storyline in S6 was getting fucked both literally and figuratively.

>week
>month

so it's a matter of time? if you take it as a matter of time instead of a principle then you prove me right.

>when two people are together they have rough sex

>they break up

>they cease to have rough sex

A month, a week, a day or hour, one has nothing to do with the other.

it is not two normal people though. one is a vampire and the other one is a slayer. and this relationship is NOT a fucking ordinary normal relationship. no matter what anyone says I will never accept that spike tried to "rape" buffy.

and what does it matter where does the money come from? he offered it. what did all of her friends do to help her? nothing. willow was even staying in the house for free.

Warren, is that you?

And Buffy beating up Spike in "Dead Things" is less of an evil thing than Spike trying to "rape" her?

>Literally goads her into doing and cheers her on
>totally the same as barging into someone's bathroom and assaulting them

pic related, i'm always partial to heroin chic look..

So it is okay to rape someone if they have a rape fantasy and perhaps secretly enjoy it?

If someone is cheering you on while doing it, it's not rape, now is it?