I'm planning on buying a piece of land in Czech soon to build a house on and I have some questions...

I'm planning on buying a piece of land in Czech soon to build a house on and I have some questions. Can a Czech person point me in the right direction?

Basically, I am buying a property for about 25k (euro) of mostly woodland. Then, I want to build a house of 16x7 meter made of wood.

Do I have to stick to rules or guidelines in your country? I have the money and all, just don't know where to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6676976964.html#thumb/5
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6676976964.html
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6690650100.html
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-producent-i7007513325.html
dailynewshungary.com/dutch-man-just-bought-whole-hungarian-village/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just go to Poland instead
Czech people are gay atheist niggers

why would you ask any serious question on Sup Forums, especially one that would influence your future

this t b h senpai

Hire a Czech lawyer to do the thing for you.

>Basically, I am buying a property for about 25k (euro) of mostly woodland.
Did you check if you can even build there?

>Do I have to stick to rules or guidelines in your country?
Do you want water, electricity, plumbing etc hooked up? You will need to build to code. And that means shitload of beaurocracy.

If you're fine with shitting in an outhouse, digging a well and having solar panels for your electircity needs, you should be fine.

Czech Republic is still part of EU, up the fucking neck in beaurocracy.
If you want frontier wood cabin experience try Canada, USA or even Russian far east.

>Do I have to stick to rules or guidelines in your country? I have the money and all, just don't know where to go.
you sound very well prepared

He never said he was german

> Did you check if you can even build there?
Yeps. It's only 5000m2, not that big.

> Do you want water, electricity, plumbing etc hooked up?
Only plumbing, there is a well already and I'll going for solar for electricity.

I don't want a frontier wood cabin experience, I want a frontier off-grif nature experience.

Fuck off Klaus. We all have to start somewhere.

I am Bavarian and no offence why do you want to move to the Czech Republic?

Did you consider countries like Croatia, or other Yugo countries with sea access and warmer climate?

I don't care about climate.

The reason I want to move to Czech is cultural and political. I want to raise my children in a country with nature and freedom. Czech has lots of nature and I plan on buying a lot of land right next to my property so they'll have plenty of freedom to build their own houses. I am hoping for a simpler life not to far from my family. The political aspect is the fact that I absolutely hate Muslims and Czech is pretty fucking based when it comes to Muslims.

Also, I lived in Prague before and travelled a lot through Czech. I love the culture, the people and pretty much everything else. It's a lovely country.

Yugoslavia has much more appealing nature and they fought the Muslims for centuries.

Croatia has the best beaches in Europe and Slovenia even alps

I love Czech, get over it Klaus. We aren't here to talk about other beautiful countries. I agree, Slovenia and Ljubjananananabla are beautiful too.

So you can buy 5000m2 of land with only 25k ?

FUCK YES

I swear to god Pierre, it's amazing. What's more? Omar and his buddy's won't rape your daughter or blow up your car.

You have to give up a bit of "comfort" and become a bit more self-reliant. But goddammit, for a real man that sounds like heaven. Are you a man Pierre?

>Only plumbing,
Then you will have to do it by code. At least in Poland you would have to so optimally we should bump this thread until you get an answer from a Czechenyan who can at least guide you into the building code in Czech Republic.

Lumber as building material should not be a problem though if that keeps you worried.

But solar as your electricity source should worry you. What is your planned output?

Is it viable to use geothermal energy to produce electricity for a single house?

at least in Bavaria you cant just settle where you want and build your house of the material you like lel.

that was possible a short time after the war when nobody cared

doubt the czechs will be lax on that.

Depends on the region. But czechia is high topograhically. A completely uneducated guess suggests that the higher you are the deeper you have to drill and it becomes less viable.

Honestly Bartek, I couldn't tell right now. Simply because I haven't found a good electrical boiler yet. I am hoping for 1.800 KW/h per year tho. For just the gf and me.

there are realtors specialized for western buyers all over eastern europe

your pensioners are using us as a getaway from your negroes, fucking 2 faced jews

yea self sufficient houses are the new hip thing and its not even expensive, for you

i fucking hate this stupid ass capitalism where you are worth more just because some vagina shat you out 500 km further west

>fucking 2 faced jews
Can't deny that one. My friends are literally eating kebab every weekend while complaining about Muslims. This country lost. Don't know what to say.

Hmm, in that case I will have to look into a septic tank.

He actually drank Varg’s cool aid.

Point at him! Point at him and laught!

You should blame this guy

I don't get why people care about this Varg dude. He seems like a cuck living in the forest blogging about his bullshit.

Let's keep the Sup Forums to a minimum tho.

We can buy property in Africa.

Africans move to Wester Europe, Western Europeans move to Eastern Europe, Eastern Europeans move to Africa.

Is it what we call the triangular trade?

> The Czech Republic
Literally why? Portugal is waiting with a warmer climate and similar living costs.

I have lived in Czech, I now love Czech. So I want to live in Czech. Come on.. I've said this like 3 times now.

I prefer 1000 times living in Czech republic than in Portugal.

oh wait wait wait

you wana buy land that is not part of buildable thats going to be a bitch because first you have to reclassify it from agriculture/forrest to habitable

we dont allow that for foreigners, maybe they do but for sure you come out cheaper and easier dealing with authorities if you buy a cottage like thing then upgrade it however you like, its usually also comes with a small amount land

because?

I imagine CR as a poorer version of east bavaria.

No, never said that. I am buying habitable land that happens to be a forest. It probably got reclassified and sold years ago.

>because first you have to reclassify it from agriculture/forrest to habitable

this, and then it's not 25k for 5000m3, it's 250k

>1.800 KW/h per year tho.
With an electrical water heater? Forget about that lmao.
2000 kWh a year is what an average Polish family uses living in a tiny commieblock apartment where hot water and heat is provided by a heating plant.

Fuck me mate I really don't want to insult you but you absolutely should research stuff before committing to something.
Even small water heaters start at 1kW and they only go up.
Forget about electric water heater in general mate. You're not going to get that level of output in the woods in Central Europe. Czech Republic gets something like 1200-1500 hours of sunlight everyday.

If you're using solar and have surplus of power you can always have an electric heating element in your hot water tank to dump the surplus that otherwise would be wasted. But that's just auxiliary.

Combination wood range is a solid idea.
You can cook on it in the winter (instead of propan-butan) AND they have a water jacket/back boiler that can be used as your main source of hot water all year around. Pic related. Gravity fed central heating with large cast iron radiators is a top notch solution.

112 square meters is an absolutely gargantuan size for a wood cabin. Are you sure that's what you actually need for two people?
We're talking huge costs of heating it up and keeping it warm, especially in the winter.

Take a look at this allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6676976964.html#thumb/5
What you see in the pictures is one exmaple of a a prefabricated wooden house you can buy in Poland and build (or rather have it assembled in two days) on your land without any permit whatsoever because it's footprint does not exceed some arbitrary limit (which I don't remember) so technically it's not a "house". The floorspace you get with this particular example is 48 square meters.

>everyday
everyyear*

Communist made the country poor.

But it is still nice, because strongly European.

I could live in Bavaria if not that expensive.

>i fucking hate this stupid ass capitalism where you are worth more just because some vagina shat you out 500 km further west
The West wishes it could live on five Euros per day. The grass is always greener.

Canada is 100x better if you want to have a cottage. Yuros will never know the beauty until they visit.

Is Canada part of the EU?

I'm not sure a dutch man can just pack his stuff, buy a house and settle in Canada.

Here is the layout. With plenty of insulation and a quality wood stove the bottom floor will be fine.

Honestly, I've seen 2k water heaters that are only 400kwh a year for 300 litres a day. That isn't that bad.

Three hours of direct sunlight just isn't true. I've lived in Czech and travelled all around it, that's just nonsense.

Anyway, here is the layout. We are talking about an a-frame style house.

or Sweden, or Finland, or Norway

Alright then. I thought you meant 12:00 to 15:00.

personally I would go to rural Spain, where I can grow my own food. Inner Spain is dying and properties are dirt cheap.

>Spain

Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, a single panel let's say gets me 120kWh a year. I would need 20. That's fine for me, a 5k investment in panels that last atleast 25 years.

But don't you know? Everyone is welcome to our beautiful land of Canada.

Just learn to hockey and you will be accepted in the rural parts.

Here it depends on the footprint. Like I said in a recent post - in Poland buildings below a certain footprint are not considered houses despite being entirely habitable

A few examples of pre-fabricated buildings that are ready to be assembled
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6676976964.html
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-caloroczny-bez-pozwolenia-i6690650100.html
allegro.pl/domek-letniskowy-producent-i7007513325.html

The Dutch are probably the only non-anglos who could do that.

>Everyone is welcome

Fuck off

Yeah, same in Czech. Below 150m isn't considered a "house".

I pretty much found it myself on Google. This thread was super helpfull tho..

Which is why we are so fucking awesome.

>a 5k investment in panels that last atleast 25 years.
panels maybe if nothing breaks them like hail or tree branches.
Inverters? Hell no. Batteries? Forget about it.

Jesus christ man you're on your way to a disaster or a huge dissapointment.
With this kind of preparation you're going to get back to Netherlands before the first winter.

Wtf I love Canada now!

Out of curiosity, what is your total budget, all inclusive.

What are you talking about? I am still preparing, I am on Sup Forums ffs. Calm down dude.

yeah but what do the tourist containment zones have to do with the real Spain?

25.000 for land
20.000 for construction of a frame, external and internal walls

then still 10.000 decor, kitchen (3k), flooring, porch(1,5k), bit of landscaping, driveway and all kinds of shit,

40k in cash, 8k in assets, 120k credit at a bank but hopefully i wont have to use that

Negative comments incoming in 3..2..1..

Don’t tell him I can then get the land from him for cheap and sell the wood.

Oh btw, my dad is a contracter. I've been working with him on and off for the last 15 years. So I'll be doing everything myself.

I don't know a lot about prices here but it still seems a bit light to me to build a good quality house.
You don't really have any margin.

should be 18k in assets

Anyhow, I make a very decent living and I'm willing to borrow 20-30k from a bank to pay for additional shit like a solar system and a septic tank.

what will you work?
as a freelancer or will you hunt your food in the woods?

Do you even know the language? You¦ll have to assimilate for your own good...

Because once shit hits the fan, you know who will be the first target of starving peasants? Wierd rich foreigner’s family living in the forrest. They are dirt poor Czechs, so they might not have many guns, but they are many and still outgun you by a factor of 100.

yea, normally a house to be built here, it costs double of his budget

Shooting Germans refugees fleeing from getting raped at new year parties in the forest.

Anyway, I am an agriculture expert.

Of course, starting language courses begin 2018. It's not like I want to become the weird rich foreigners you know. And honestly, the plot I am looking at is 10km from the nearest town.

so you have no job and I guess you dont even speak the language.

and a budget

this Frankly your idea looked good until you talked about your budget.
Why don't you wait a few years and save 50 to 100k more.

You seriously think you need 1 million euro's to build a timber frame house in Czech? And why no job? Lol.

Jesus Christ lads. Germany and France. I can't say I am suprised.

Poeple did the same with less cash.

you need around 1 Mio € to generate 1000€ a month after tax and a low risk investment.

but if you want to spend all your money you can do it with less

This sounds a really good idea. I'd do it too in a heartbeat if I actually had the ability to earn a decent living in Czechia.

>you need around 1 Mio € to generate 1000€ a month after tax and a low risk investment.
So, first, this isn't /biz/. Second, that is absolutely bullshit. I make 200 a month from a 18k investment.

FFS this board is worse than b

Am I being unrealistic? I feel like people on Sup Forums are in this "western" bubble of overcomfort and shit.

Of course I am going to make mistakes and of course I am going to lose some money. That is worth it for me.

also if you are serious about this you should absolutely contact expats who already moved there

its a nice and romantic idea to buy land and build your own house but there are laws, rules and ppl you dont know who will sell/work for you and they most likely wont speak english or dutch, you will probably run into problems, misunderstanding and rules that will be weird for you so familiarizing yourself with the place you wana go is important, its not unheard of but its not all go as you wish or planned

heres a dutch project a business bought an almost empty hungarian village and building it up for festival goers, maybe something similar is there in czechia too

dailynewshungary.com/dutch-man-just-bought-whole-hungarian-village/

It's true this is bullshit. With 1 million, with a safe investment, you make 5k a month, maybe 3k after tax.

CZ is not Prague, go visit the countryside and then we will talk.

t. neighbour

One way to earn a decent salary would be to work a an online freelancer.

The first step is not using the word Czechia because the locals will kill you. Hehe.

Seriously tho, save up and do it. Do it before you get kids and get a girlfriend tha wants the same. Don't fall for mortgage, expensive car and kids bullshit. It doesn't make you happy in the long run.

I've lived in Czech for 9 months total during several years. I have a decent amount of Czech friends and I still contact them a lot. But you're right, I should contact some expats to find out how they experienced moving.

Cheers.

Yeah, especially playing it safe in real estate but 10k or more is possible too.

Such nonsense. I've already found some very decent jobs in agriculture. Combine that with a new lifestyle where you farm a bit too and you'll be fine.

Also, Czech is small. You can work two or three days a week in Czech and comute.

I've driven from Brno to Praha if that counts. The entire country is beautiful.

Also I'm fond of CZ for the same reasons as henk, but t b h I'd probably pick Slovenia first because of climate.

It has been a plan for a while, not specifically to CZ but elsewhere in e. europe. But I want to pay off more of my mortgage first to have sufficient equity to be able to live comfortably.

where are you from? London?

Yes

>wanting some retard building a fallout tier wooden house in the woods in your country

stfu keep eating and fucking the world

No call for effeminate rent boys in Czech land?

You sound jelly as fuck. I actually plan to do the same eventually in West Texas or in Mexico

Good luck man, I'm sure you'll make it.

Alright, just don't keep pushing it forward man. You'll get other shit on your plate and life will pull you away from the good future.

I don't have to leave my country to do this

.>:))))))))))))))

Wait, hold on.

Why Czech? Most people do this shit in Spain or Portugal.

Also have you checked the local law? Not all land is able to be developed. You cannot just build a house anywhere you want, even if it's your property.

>Do I have to stick to rules or guidelines in your country?

WTF? Of course what do you think? Are you doing this through a local notary? Do you even know what a notary is?

>Why Czech?
Because I love Czech. I love the people, the culture, etc. I don't feel the same about Spain or Portugal.

>Also have you checked the local law?
Yes.

>WTF? Of course what do you think? Are you doing this through a local notary? Do you even know what a notary is?
Yes, I know what a natory is. However, mr. Knowitall, I have found out that houses with a footprint below 150m2 aren't considered actual houses and don't have to be "up to code". Furthermore, all Czech "codes" are more like recommendations.

Yeah, I'm quite jelous of that. I wish I lived in a country with that kind of ecological diversity. I'm also big on guns so the US would be even better than Czech in that way.