I'm usually a hardline conservative, but I do find AOC to be beautiful and has good political ideas

I'm usually a hardline conservative, but I do find AOC to be beautiful and has good political ideas

Attached: 1568935340988.jpg (4704x3136, 1.97M)

gtfo you fake

>I'm a hardline conservative
>AOC has good political ideas
If you're conducting a false flag operation, at lest try to be believable next time, ok?

Attached: bait.gif (625x626, 758K)

she's the epitome of know-it-all hispanic girls who don't know when to shut the fuck up

You're retarded

Attached: 62151400_1992487517529695_7443048474221740032_n.jpg (960x896, 143K)

kek

Attached: 1550344298247.png (731x423, 372K)

>I'm usually a hardline conservative
>AOC ... has good political ideas

You're a fucking lying sack of shit.
She has nice tits, but you'd still have to hear her talk.
Plenty of real conservative girls out there that are 10x hotter than this moron AOC.

I'm a actual conservative but I don't know why I always attract(ed) to these lefty women

Attached: 1557291963080.jpg (683x1025, 317K)

nice try you dumb fucking brainlet autistic supernigger

Attached: ur argument rong.png (595x496, 310K)

Politics aside AOC is pretty bomb maybe if she dated a conservative maybe she wouldn’t be the way she is politically.

Attached: progressives.jpg (736x618, 87K)

what qualifies you to be a hardline conservative then? what exactly do you believe in?

Big saggy tits is all she has going for her. Other than that, she's as dumb as a box of rocks.

>and has good political ideas

So you're not a hardline conservative.

that's your dick talking
just go beat off and you should be fine

I feel like i should know where this picture came from.
can anybody tell me what its from

>I'm usually a hardline conservative, but

If you actually truly were you'd want AOC to get run over by a bus.

God i wish

Attached: 1549797258991.jpg (1001x686, 131K)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QFyn

Kek Facebook boomer memes

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vUgD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VfZA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wxmj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jRYn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: OVnp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yrHz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oflB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SyXN

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tqwZ

What does user mean by this?

Attached: 1562260114790.jpg (675x1200, 51K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NuHy

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: asQI

Is it illegal to fap to her? Kinda want to.

SHes def hotter than 45’s wife.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QaiB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Rxbx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tpLp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KuNP

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TbtP

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tplN

Average for 'Rican chick of her age 6/10. Intellectually completely vapid, poorly educated and has absolute lack of knowledge of history, constitution or foreign policy.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ZKKI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KnNQ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wzvd

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qGYw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zTNI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fxVy

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uQul

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qpwk

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wmHa

>hardline conservative
>even slightly agrees w one AOC policy idea
Ok, gaybaiter

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NadV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pGpp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: xOBW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zOaj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TAJG

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ydsx

One time his uncle had an ar-47 with the scary black bit that goes up.

The surgeon is delighted.

No one needs a weapon of war

Yeah everybody knows that conservatives are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. They'd never get on board with AOC and other smart women like her. You shiteaters can keep your blonde retards who can't even say anything coherent, like tomi lahren.

>I love being a cuck
>I love sucking dick
>I literally cannot stop sucking dick

Cuckservative projection

Attached: 1564535101961.png (415x449, 330K)

"Garblgarblgarbl"

Rebuild all buildings in the US because the world is ending in 12 years is a good idea? So we dont have the money let along the resources or people to do this. Next 3rd world shit holes like China are the issues. She does got nice tits. I bet shes a crazy slut in bed.

True. They can keep their tradthots lmao meanwhile we have real modest women

Attached: 1553582207945.jpg (656x647, 184K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KZdx

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ArTF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: LSAe

Welp this faggot's back

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ITsJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kyMi

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vnhg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mxGS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ODbA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Wxac

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: uItq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aIVI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: EMYt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: psLv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gPdR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fOaT

>AOC and other smart women like her.
>AOC
>smart

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QqwR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qCpy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: taEw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XIQw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NTTA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OSVv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tlKe

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cuYQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jSvR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: emOQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: civA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ooUN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JGzA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PaAw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Zwpr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Mymz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OZiB