What's his name again?

Alex Jones

Ram Clyve

Unfunny

Heisenberg.

ARREST THIS MAN!!!

Abu Weak al-mustfearthestrongee

David D Davidson

Forced-meme-mostly-by-Sam-himself-and-occasionally-by-one-of-his-half-dozen-teen-male-edgelord-fans-and-whichever-underage-girl-he's-skype-sexing-lately Mc Forcedmemeyface

Sam "Take the 18-wheeler for a ride" Hyde

dont force the meme too hard now
Also there's another Al-Haid thread up

The Boston Ross Bomber

Gave me a giggle

why do you stupid teenagers find this guy funny I watched his ted talk thing cause of you fuckers and I cant stand him

Sam "break your hymen" Hyde

Mr. Big balls

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

Donald Trump.

Sam "nigger killah" Hyde

Sam " if they got a baguette they're getting the barret"' Hyde.

Sam "better hide" Hyde

Sam "Black Lives Splatter" Hyde

Lol

You can Sam, but you can't Hyde

Look at Sham bumping his thread using proxies. All these 1 post IDs.

Sham is one of the most cringey forced memes I've ever seen.

As if I would post on your little autistic site

My hero and pal

Tee-hee

How the fuck did Sam Hyde manage to elude the French police, after he drove that truck into hundreds of people?!?

it's because you are autism sperg

only autists/aspies like this sort of forced meme

Fake blonde secretly faggot douchebag cumguzzler

you're just dimwitted is all

Fuck off, Sam.
>hurr look at me I am always so depressed and talking shit about myself hurr I am not funny pls pity me :(

Shut the fuck up already

life failing shut-ins detected

Then stop replying to it
Sage goes in every orifice

do you still have problems with eye contact in social situations or even when going to the store?

:^)

kill yourself

>Sam ratatata BANG Hyde
>Sam all frogs Hide
>Sam traffic is haram Hyde

A bit early for shitposting, isn't it, bru?

Gunner-man

No, I'm actually quite well adjusted as a matter of fact -- I'm merely in the midst of a fervent phase of creativity, working on my poems. Soon the world will recognize me and my work.

>Sam "Allah is by my side" Hyde

only a faggot dyes his hair blonde

Sam "Niggers can run but they can't" Hyde

Considering
>France is almost an African country
What if this white man was actually intending to kill niggers.

I don't know really, maybe the kikes are really too smart for me

Wow the dude from mythbusters is getting ripped since they ended that show