HELL YES WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!

HELL YES WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!

Attached: B715F51D-C6AF-433C-A8CE-59572B93769C.jpg (780x520, 36K)

no you fucking aren't

Nigga you’re not even going to make it though the next debate, you aren’t taking anything but the bus back to your shitty state.

Texas almost voted in this asshole

texas should be ashamed of itself

Beto "nothisrealname" O'Rourke

What the hell, I thought he was called Betty

That's right, fuckers

Attached: 20180418_133346.jpg (750x743, 251K)

Sweaty Betty

>HELL YES WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!
And I would like to thank him for ensuring that Democrats get crushed in 2020.

As a likely dem voter I cringed at this. Are they trying to lose? Speak more 8th grade spanish retard.

Such a pathetic, spineless worm of a man.

I Don't Think So, Tim.

Attached: TimmyTim.jpg (640x802, 45K)

Attached: 8S243z5.jpg (1499x1495, 273K)

They can ALL have the bullets first

Why do I care about some loser activists? They are going to do anything that could get them shot.

>Okay, well pry it from your cold dead hands
how do you plan to kill me exactly?

they'll be the first ones to raid door to door

oh wait no they'll just fuck each other with bongs and have the police do it - until they don't want to anymore

sticke and rocke

Obviously with their wit.

Dis nigga speaks the truth.

Attached: winter_smile.gif (281x151, 1.03M)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pUjV

Guns are for sissy's and pussy,s. It's so gay. Hahahaha, faggots.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: lVfa

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VMsy

Good thing your govt has them or your whole family would be dead. :^)

>only the government should have guns
Does this not scare the living shit out of everybody?

Attached: 1486087635517.jpg (222x225, 8K)

>only the government should have tanks
whats the difference?

You can search a lot and never find a good place to chat with lonely girls
I already tried many sites to chat with horny teens, and none of them were as good as the one I present you today

Follow this link and thank me later
>imgur.com/fct3opL

well, it's a fine thing that you have police and state troopers and sheriffs and the army to use them for you. just hope you don't ever need one, because the folks who do own them won't let you borrow them

Not the cucks. They like being dominated.

Attached: 1568002035984.jpg (500x750, 63K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uiFK

Liberals are masters of doublethink

Attached: 1567025108974.png (750x700, 40K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bEpp

what do you expect with the way america is going

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nLvl

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: rhbf

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TBAF

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NOiN

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jdaR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XYqv

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vIqW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VKiD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CncX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: usgR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SBXT

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hrNa

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: aUtw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: xvhJ

>Why don't citizens have tanks?
That's a different discussion.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hBRx

With the help from California elite.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uUcz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ADIG

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vCDC

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Vcnr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: lDcx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SESb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fOme

Come and take them

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: rwVn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NiCH

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: PZnq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NWtn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YwjV

And then gun manufacturer stocks rose...

Fuck, I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Sucks.