Where were you when the SJWs claimed Star Wars?

JUST

I don't care anymore. To get personally invested in these movies is a chore. Doesn't matter anymore.

Just because you learned about inspect element yesterday doesn't mean you need to spam this shit every hour.

TFA is already a feminist movie, this is not news.

Where was I when Disney bought star wars like 5 years ago? Probably in my basement.

TFA was already feminist, anti-male, and virulently anti-white.

This isn't new and doesn't change anything.

Good, they can all keep living in their fantasies, we'll be busy taking over reality.

Jesus Christ what a faggot

Wasn't Rogue One also gonna be the feminist Star Wars movie?
I feel like they're just doing this again to rile up the alt-right again to get more free advertising.

>TFA was already feminist, anti-male, and virulently anti-white
No, it was only feminist.

Exactly. Movies just aren't fun anymore.

I wouldn't mind as long as the movie were good. Sadly it's not the case

>change
>Leia was a strong-willed fighter
>Padme was a strong-willed fighter
>Rey is a strong-willed fighter
>change
This whole issue is stupid.

Thats kind of sad, because I was hoping it would be more about Kylo, the only 2 dimensional character.

Literally everything from now to the end of time will remind white males to vanish so they can be replaced by non reproducing careerist feminists and minorities

Stop falling for fake articles

>Mummy I can inspect element
Drink bleach.

It's fucking true though.

i love how all articles end with the line "here's why" its like a warning to avoid

That was the best scene in the entire god damn movie. J j Abrams is the worst.

Then show me the source

They would need to go back to the classics and edit them to be sjw material to hurt the old fans.

>He keeps shitposting the same fucking thread over and over again

>Leia was a strong-willed fighter
In a damsel in distress role.
>Padme was a strong-willed fighter
In a damsel in distress role.
>Rey is a strong-willed fighter
That actually gets shit done.
>change
Change indeed.

At home not giving a shit about Star Wars. Haven't cared about it since The Phantom Menance.

>>Leia was a strong-willed fighter
>In a damsel in distress role.
fuck you leia took it upon her self to kill the gaint slug monster gangster all by her self, she saves luck and han a several occasions. she only got enslaved because she was trying to save the man she loved

Don't understand why it's that bad tbqh. It's the first movie in a series of 8 films that's aimed at women and girls.

When will Hollywood figure out that a 99% male cast is the best way to appeal to females?

She still played the part of a damsel in distress until the very end, and her feats as a heroine are far overshadowed by the rest of the gang members except maybe Chewie, who plays the pet role.

When they stop making literal propaganda, ie, never

When will you figure out that the article in the OP is fake?

>She got herself enslaved for a man
Yeah, that's like the most feminist shit in the world, right?
Do you even read what you type?

Leia was the de facto leader of the resistance. Her being rescued from the death star doesn't make her a damsel - just a good character. All the characters save each other throughout ANH and then again in ESB and RotJ. Vulnerability was something that was sorely missing in Rey's character.

>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>TFA
Mediocre
>R1
Bad
>TLJ
So bad they've started damage control before the first teaser is even out

I'll stick to the cartoon, a blue haired protagonist and Freddie Prinze Jedi somehow gets Star Wars more than these "features". Also mutton chops is sugoi desu~

>Leia was the de facto leader of the resistance
That's just a meaningless title, and that side of her is hardly developed.
>Her being rescued from the death star doesn't make her a damsel
It literally does. The definition of a damsel in distress is a woman that has to be rescued, and is used as a plot device to move the story forward.

>She still played the part of a damsel in distress until the very end, and her feats as a heroine are far overshadowed by the rest of the gang members.
i only remember her getting captured twice, if anything han gets frozen in carbonite making him the real damsel because leia has to save him. also she is a major player in the rebel alliance.

It doesn't matter, the movie will be shit, just like all disney productions.

I was in 2012 along with everyone else.

Get your nostalgia goggles off, TFA and R1 are only surpassed by episode IV and V. By Star Wars standards they are in the 'good ones' group.

>TFA
>Mediocre
>R1
>Bad
Finally peopel are starting to take the nostalgia goggles off.

I kind of liked TFA but R1 was shit.

>The definition of a damsel in distress is a woman that has to be rescued, and is used as a plot device to move the story forward.
so when she saves han dose that make him a damsel in distress or a person she cares about and wanting to help
fuck you sjw, people save people they care about not because the own them or for some bullshit "misogynist" reason

>when she saves han
Luke saves Han. Leia becomes a fucking whore for Jabba.

"Damsel" is just semantics. Luke gets saved far more than Leia in ANH. In fact they made a point of creating set pieces surround the individual rescues of Luke, Leia and Han throughout the original trilogy. To denigrate Leia as a damsel is a false, oversimplification of her character.

she opens the tomb she free him

>TFA and R1 are only surpassed by episode IV and V.
LMAO. Force Awakens IS Episode IV. Its an uninspired cash grab. And R1 is the movie nobody asked for since it was summed up in one sentence already 4 decades ago. Not to mention that they completely failed to make anything out of the movie besides blatant china and theme park bait.

And that darth vader scene at the end? I almot threw up. Can't wait for Star Wars spin-off #34, in which we still need to determine how bad ass vader is, to make fanboys applaud with tears in their eyes. Star Wars is dead. Its now nothing but a theme park revenue generator.

some people cant understand people that care about other people want to protect and save them. no matter what gender they may be

>Caring about Star Wars past the age of 12

IF YOU __________ THEM, THEY'LL ______!

This is what you deserve you fucking faggots, enjoy.

I haven't seen R1 but TFA was utter shit. It was an objectively poor (mediocre at best) blockbuster that was propped up only by familiar and nostalgic Star Wars iconography.

i saw rouge one it was ok. cant give a shit about the franchise any more
Disney shit on a lot more than Lucas ever did

And here's you, crying about some imaginary boogeyman.

>let me declare you whatever progressive bs I made up in my mind from my ivory tower that is definately true and real and beyond any kind of doubt opr criticism and you shouldn't even try to think anything different or else...
What was the exact time this type of """""""journalism""""""" got greenlight?

>damsel in distress
Leia took charge immediately after being rescued, she directed troops at the Battle of Hoth, she infiltrated Jabba's base and killed him after being captured, and she led troops again on Endor, and throughout the Resistance. She was a "damsel in distress" exactly once, and she fought her entire way there too.

When was Padme a "damsel in distress"? That brief period when captured in The Phantom Menace, before taking part in the trip to Coruscant to speak on behalf of her people? Because she certainly wasn't when she led an attack to capture Nute Gunray. Or when she was the first to escape in the arena on Geonosis. Or when she fought alongside the Jedi in the ensuing battle. Or when she... didn't do a goddamn thing and stuck to the sidelines throughout the entirety of Revenge of the Sith, okay, bad example.

But hey, if we want to discuss how Rey already got shit done in TFA, then how is TLJ any sort of change from that?

with prequals at least lucas was trying to open up the world TFA was just a shitty soft reboot of a new hope

When news turned into a dying business a few years ago and basically every news station/website is about clickbait to be able to survive

It confirms my beliefs.

You never ignored them in the first place you fucks.

fuck off Sup Forums

>implying Rey isn't a damsel in distress
I like the character but her whole story in TFA is a glorified retelling of the princess in a tower rescued by a knight story.

who's the knight?

Finn and Han both fit the role really, without one she wouldn't have left Jakku and without the other she'd never have gone anywhere else afterwards.

>That actually gets shit done
By being gifted at everything for literally no reason

>By being gifted at everything for literally no reason

Jesus the fucking shnoz on that guy.

Except they both had significant training before they were able to do anything.

Luke using the force on Hoth to grab his lightsaber isn't at all comparable to the shit Rey is capable of.

>10 year old Anakin manages to blow up an entire space station before he is even a padawan
>19 year old Luke manages to blow up the death star after dodging blasts from a training droid for a few hours

>And R1 is the movie nobody asked for since it was summed up in one sentence already 4 decades ago.
This and
>Not to mention that they completely failed to make anything out of the movie besides blatant china and theme park bait.
Really. The plot went exactly as you would have expected, and there was nothing new or interesting being brought up. Completely bland and unnecessary movie.

I thought TFA being a soft reboot played in its favor though.

not an argument

At least we still got LOTR.

Thank you Kathleen Kennedy!

>Anakin
Everyone agrees the prequels were shit and kid Anakin was shit.
>Luke
Had help from the rest of the rebels, Han, and was doing one of the only things he had life experience in (flying and shooting)

th...those don't count because i wasn't obsessed with complaining about things back then

I get really triggered when articles have "Here's why" in the title. Probably because I associate it with Salon/Vox/Huffington Post.

source?

this is just part of the new fad of corporate feminism

man children will see these movies no matter what so they want to try capture the hunger gamers audience

it isnt actually a feminist movie, but they'll say it is

Luke gets saved over and over in ANH - several times just before blowing up the Death Star.

No one liked kid Anakin and everyone agreed he was a shit character. But even then, Lucas saw the sense to put pod racing in there as a precursor to Anakin being a great pilot. Rey's character is completely lacking in set ups and pay offs.

Watching The force awakens.

Hey Sup Forums you told me based Rian was a kino director. Why is he making a dated SJW Star Wars movie when we already have TFA.

Can't remember where I was when disney purchased it

Wasn't TFA already a "feminist movie"? As in it had a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN as the main character?

This is just dumb clickbait/marketing.

>we can skip training then toss in ye she trained 2 movies later hehe
>scavenger
>steal leftovers from others

I was at Disneyland to buy some new SW merch.

Did you get rey and finn figures?

Just Finn, also got a Stormtrooper helmet with Mickey ears.

Stop worrying...it'll be about as "feminist" as Sucker Punch.

Nigga, issa fake article op cooked up

>Have Disney princesses to sell to girls
>Lacking in boy's demographic
>buy Marvel & Star Wars
>Turn it into Feminist shitshow

What was even the point?

LMAO

Boys will already see it no matter what.
Make it feminist to also attract girls.

to turn boys into girls

buying potential competition and running it into the ground while streamlining it is the foundation of monopolys.

>here's why
who the fuck writes these headlines and thinks this is a useful thing to include?

Reminder movie studios purposefully buy the rights to things like Gits and Power Rangers to make them shitty enough so that MCU and Disney won't have any competition.

Clickbait titles. That's all online journalism is anymore.

Yeah yeah I know. It sounded cool at the time.

>another marketing campaign pandering to womyns
>except this time everyone is forgetting all of the virtue signaling drivel that article writers kept shitting out when talking about TFA

Nothing new, you are all fags for not going muslim on these people, dragging them out of their homes and lynching them.