Best friends girlfriend keep sending me photos like this but never full nudes, what should i do

Best friends girlfriend keep sending me photos like this but never full nudes, what should i do

Attached: 4DE49D90-6E01-4866-9831-881CDBD515E0.jpg (750x932, 372K)

Enjoy them

Why she messaging you at all

Other photo

Attached: 7A353494-69BF-427B-BB3F-528AD0FE3A04.jpg (750x933, 271K)

Send her one back it’s not that hard op.

You should show your friend and reap the benefits of either tagteaming her and inevitably whoring her out to other friends for money without her knowledge or sit back and watch him kick her ass

On more also she is always super flirty when we are alone, she and her boyfriend (my bestfriend) are me and my girlfriends roomates and also close friends

Attached: 0C7259FA-DA94-4DF0-8A3E-E62FE987F1F1.jpg (750x748, 350K)

Fuck it.
Get pics.
Post them.

ask for nudes

Should I? I mean could it be a trap, she is super close with my gf thats why this is so crazy

ASK.FOR.NUDES.

You need to come up with something clever to say so you're not totally fucked if she rats you out. Go with something like "not sure if those are (insert girlfriends name here)'s or not... need to see more to be sure."

Its a trap, dont ask for nudes, but hey, you cant control what she sends herself tho, dont push things bro, you might blow everything up and then what you left with? Nothing, not a place to live (they'll kick you out), no girlfriend anymore (no on demand pussy), and no bestfriend anymore that im sure is more of a brother to you than just a friend, all for what, a slut that'll do the same thing to you that she's doing whit your bestfriend with a different guy, you're lucky with what you're getting now

do it op. you'll have major regrets in the future thinking about that pussy could have fucked but never even saw.

Still if its not should i ahow my friend?

Just enjoy
Let her be the cheater. You're still just her target. You still innocent

Fuck no don't be a snitch faggot wtf why would you even ask that.

Tell your friend. Dont think with your dick.

Attached: 15.png (177x324, 29K)

Ask for nudes right now
Post screenshots and results if you get pics

Imma tell him

Maybe hes a cuck

How much do you value your relationship with your friend and girlfriend?
If the answer is not much then try get somewhere what have you got to lose?
If you value those relationships then do nothing come clean to both your friend and girlfriend that you think she's being overly flirtatious so nothing can bite you in the ass.

She wants attention.

Faggot

Hold up maybe i should just confront her? I might fuck a lot of shit up letting hime know

Its a trap stupid

Attached: 1350439082407.jpg (500x449, 84K)

This. She's a slut and she should be handled like one.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jmTV

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: xrAp

If i get dubs you gotta text her right now asking for nudes

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OnZC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mTQN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jwaQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Wzzf

Go for it
she's not sending these for nothing, she's a slut

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pngp

Op is faget
He wont ask for nudes

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Jnmh

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DfxI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HYof

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Cgld

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PIiz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pQMP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: SKpW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VnDf

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fjbQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wSMB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KGjw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rGqq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pYXI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vmVd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CAqb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OpxA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: EgYk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: xOGe

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sXtr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eKnu

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: xyzA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: idya

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GNcC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NrfW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tvQo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Ffcg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: twDm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jdIT

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cDAB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JzNS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jrUE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yeuK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: uUug

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tzeo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: MsjP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lWId

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kpaQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QidX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ExFy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vuKr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kUcy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: UMxE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: EtuP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Jrvd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HjrF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eqpU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: FwjN