Waifu

waifu

Attached: 26149002_p0.jpg (600x600, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SuDqNLgVHv8
youtu.be/hcaPRXx3EzA
imgur.com/x98ZTiG
youtu.be/fT-uWOVP5q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Djeeta 3.png (951x1200, 1.58M)

TUSK!

Attached: rikka jonathan.jpg (191x263, 13K)

Tsugu
I never really got much into Rogue-likes, but as long as you enjoy it.
What game did you order?

Djeet
Yeah, it kind of sucks, but there's always potential for a sequel, right?

K-on
I will be.

Attached: 0ffc639081ef8d1055070cf6d625cb1b.jpg (900x1665, 630K)

im glad you like them, youre welcome :)
thank you :)
they are indeed! :)
woo!
yup, something like that
aaaaaaa thanks....
sortinated
yeah, i liked the first one quite a bit too, that ones a bit.. purer? maybe? but it translates pretty well into 3d
i ordered atelier.... uhh ryu... boy i dont even know the name, its the newest game in the atelier series.

Attached: DbJwo8HUwAAop9L.jpg orig.jpg (520x995, 54K)

>K-on
her name is Yui...
i'm glad you're glad, thank you (:
you're welcome (:
indeed, they are! (:
woo!!
s-sorry
yeah, nice dubs!
sortinator

Attached: 1540178261134.jpg (487x515, 29K)

go away pajeet

Attached: 1565068305212.jpg (1024x1002, 108K)

I got one of those when it was on sale for like $5. I never really played it though.

I didn't know her name and they all look the same to me.

Attached: a312f5c0781fdff9c3e1f75665f1c114.jpg (450x660, 81K)

did the game do well in sales? thatll tell you if its getting a sequel im guessing it did though because of how many people ive seen talking about it so more than likely one will be announced in 2021 or something, hopefully they make the game an actual sequel and fix the issues with the first one than and not make a worse game

Attached: Djeeta 164.jpg (645x879, 280K)

i got jolyne for days

Attached: 58fb362620e535cad1673a00892d7dfe.jpg (564x797, 42K)

im glad youre glad, youre welcome :)
woo!!!
its okay
thanks, nice 797979
assorted
theyre all a bit similar, but ive liked the recent ones (sophie, firis, and lydie and suelle) a lot, so im hoping this new one is super good!

Attached: D-P1QdYVAAE4L6p.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2735, 1.62M)

fair enough
you're welcome (:
indeed, they are! (:
woo!!!!
okay things are okay
thank you! nice 106!
sherbet

Attached: 1546307172324.jpg (2020x2048, 359K)

I don't know about sales. Hopefully it would get better, but I feel like they'd want to keep too much to the DarkSouls-like gameplay.

I think it was Sophie that I got. Personally, I thought it was a bit boring, but maybe one of the others could engage me more in the story.

Attached: b5012a1cd7589955db94d95925e82f21.jpg (708x1116, 563K)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sZrb

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mBdK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: idqG

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sKtT

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DeKk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RfBc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NZdW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YJZK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ENRV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NgMH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: orJl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: FHyh

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DjxN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: UDXn

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: glGl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: LJft

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tItB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eTNK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pnBH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KBqz

Attached: 1569094187443.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WJic

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jmlB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CzQN

im sure they want to keep anime dark souls as a tagline whether they outright say it or not we know theyre keeping it and it sucks because hearing about code vein makes me want to play dark souls, not code vein and that shouldnt be the case, this is the problem with games that get too much inspiration from another series, if it isnt as good or better than the one it's inspired or copying then youre just going to want to play the original series, they should try to be original in the sequel

hello there, how's it going?

Attached: Djeeta 120.jpg (750x1052, 671K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZooL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wHjU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Dbsr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lzQN

woo!!!!!
tautologically so!
thanks, nice 4
pistachio
ah, i liked that one a lot!
theyre uhh... not particularly strong on story i suppose. if youre not in it for the anime girls and the alchemy then there's really nothing else. the combat tends to be highly simplistic, the characters are cardboard cutouts of anime tropes, but the alchemy/crafting is usually very fun! i really liked firis a lot, it was the first one that was open world and it did a lot to add onto sophie's system, tragically platcha wasnt customizable in that game though.
sorry my point is, if it didnt seem like something youd already like, i doubt there's anything in the upcoming one that'll do it for you, but if it seems pretty different ill let you know or something

Attached: DYpWsdLVQAIdJkj.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 125K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lXki

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Pxml

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ocwq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: liqD

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Vqfb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YlkD

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dRLO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BSzR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: LjOJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hFRs

Attached: JPEG_20190612_001315.png (191x191, 74K)

she's cute!
you're welcome (:
indeed, they are! (:
woo!!!!!
so-so!
thanks, nice 72
strawberry

Attached: 1357345313190.jpg (320x480, 31K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KZus

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JHKq

Attached: 3.jpg (518x307, 22K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Ygtd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XZTC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ljwW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BDCw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HfKY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: uBRj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aVJb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DhdI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vvag

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ubkY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VGpq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: iKVt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: obqa

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wNYL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sQsq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OfvJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wsEN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vZKn

woo!!!!!!
!os-os
thanks, nice 18
mint

Attached: DnJ6tCIVYAEvzkk.jpg orig.jpg (2480x3508, 569K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GFNs

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Zwzn

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rWEx

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eKrp

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ykHd

you're welcome (:
indeed, they are! (:
woo!!!!!!!
not so!
thanks, nice 25
mmm mint

Attached: 1339695247925.jpg (1000x873, 418K)

Junya.

Attached: 528c060a72f6b681803373dfc9b2909d.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Only time will tell what happens. I'd like to see the series get better, if there will be a series.

I see. I thought the alchemy was a lot of fun and interesting. I wanted to base my entire play style around using it, but I guess it just wasn't enough for me to want to keep playing.

Attached: 643344e2ff7c06ae599f41e20110ca86.jpg (1700x2200, 263K)

Nice german shepperd.

Attached: 5d42d21abd496258228188f0aac86922.jpg (400x400, 45K)

poo

Koromaru is a Shiba Inu though.

Attached: 26e9dc428491004be567ff93ee3a9f5d.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Attached: Ritsu 2823.jpg (1920x1080, 845K)

Actually, that's a robot.

Attached: b0854c6aa4dac35d534a49d87021b19c.png (400x400, 46K)

Don't play dumb with me. You should know your robot breeds better than this.

Attached: fc6459df5d94aa53344ef7f909649578.png (940x700, 304K)

>Don't play dumb
I'm not. I'm simply dumb.

Attached: 1569473938171.jpg (990x795, 43K)

youtu.be/SuDqNLgVHv8

Attached: 6850906db7254bbaa0aa2c15c77debcf.jpg (700x509, 73K)

youtu.be/hcaPRXx3EzA

The lack of sleep is messing with my brain.

Attached: 1568481947761.jpg (3508x2120, 266K)

go to bed, dummy.
oh wait, you can't :3

Attached: 75621547_p0.png (1500x1100, 681K)

Check this image and thank me later

imgur.com/x98ZTiG

Missinga

bagonzo

youtu.be/fT-uWOVP5q0

Attached: _render__rory_mercury_by_fakkusdiaz-d9dfibn.png (1024x1273, 1.24M)

G-gottem right??

Attached: 1568910229547.jpg (500x600, 23K)