Be me

>be me
>senior in high school
>gf moved and I broke up with her, it was already barely working
>2 wagie jobs already to help support a family with a lot of assets and relatively little income to pay for it with
>most income goes to parents
>love them too much to set boundaries
>graduating in a few months
>no interest in learning past hs
>terrified of losing my parents or anyone else for that matter

Wat do. I’m stuck. I don’t want to be a doomer Sup Forums. I want to bloom. But I don’t think I fucking will. I love you guys. The most stable part of my day is this beautiful cesspit of faggotry.

Attached: 4DB27C11-4019-4C8E-9CC9-52D4DD8CBD24.jpg (2048x1536, 571K)

>17

Reported
Leave

Go to a trade school. Become a welder, mechanic, plumber, or similar.

Underaged b&

Embrace doom, you won't give a fuck once you're one of us, you won't feel, you'll just slowly waste away into an after life where every single thing you've done will make total sense. Play video games with massive worlds to explore, virtual worlds are still worlds, it still counts as "Seeing the world" its even better, its seeing more than just one world AND you dont even have to go outside!

damn you sound like you spend a lot of time thinking about your faggot self
grow up, this is a commandment

leave Sup Forums, leave your parents, go to college, out of the US because debt is for losers, work a specialized job in developing country and reap the benefits of its rising economy.

we have 17 yo doomers now too?

damn man society is fucked, i blame womens rights

you're a narcissist. Stop hyper focusing on yourself and think about others.

cringe

blame victim Donald Trump who claims to be a man but whines all the time and doesn't pay taxes.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Yhjp

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IHbF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YdQE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ucFE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ttTs

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dEVt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GOXb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hxkX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tPRR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PXrZ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lNkE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IrGr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WWPq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: psiL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gmUa

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rxcO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XVPl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DXBf

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KsXF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hEKw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: LwCM

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: MsoN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KOAG

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jOZE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YzCJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ONli

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pkwJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RqGF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: AgQv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: AumB

underage banned

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZYsm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: SmWw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PQqP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yzNy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: uCmF

a meme with spelling errors
you are a massive failure cant even make memes right

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Fykj

I am 9

Nigger

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Maya

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wQKV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lkbr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZMsg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yHmv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VyxD

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aSqf

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: iQwr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QSUl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ourw

Fuck that stupid shit. Fuck the money that comes with it too.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pIMJ