Would you like to buy Åland from us?

I think we should sell Åland to Sweden, clearly Sweden has far more use for it, and it's filled with Swedes (not Finland Swedes) so it only makes sense.
I'm just thinking of the best way to jew them out of their money.
What is the right price?

I have about 450 rubles and a pack of chips. It's my last offer

I can give you a handy and 30 euros

I have a ketchup stain on my wife beater that looks like moomin. I'll trade it for Åland.

Taken

I thought Sweden was supposed to be rich

Give it to me I will come to finland and clean your sauna for you as payment

Hum...
40k slaves with a ratio of 2:1 for males to females.

They have pretty nice tax-free ferry stations.

>The market value of the Åland territory now estimated at around 40 euros
>Awaiting further bids in round two

What about 500UAH?

I offered you 40 thousand slaves.

I mean i would probably actually sell it to Russians or Swedes. It's an economic black hole for us with it's catalonia/quebec tier autonomy. The fun thing is they won't give up their autonomy even if they were to be reunited with Sweden.

FREEDOM for Åland!
NO MORE FINNISH OPPRESSION!

40k Brazilians are less than 40 euros though

>selling it to fucking Russia

I offer 40 EUR and a bottle of premium tequila

The Faroes should also be independent, Iceland can be their king.

It's business, nothing personnel

I'll tell you what.
If you accept the wife beater deal I'll throw in 4 logs of snus of your choice.

Cant you unilaterally throw them out the finnish state, just like Malaysia did with Singapore?

NO FOREIGN MONARCHY!!!!!!!
FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE FOR THE FAROE ISLANDS!

Dawn outdated agriculture equipment...

Why would we if we can profit while doing it?

Or do you mean make the Ålanders swim to Sweden?

I don't think so. The eternal Ålander is more powerful than he looks.

Can we buy just the white people living there?
Seriously, this island is small than my neighbor farm.

> Why would we if we can profit while doing it?

You would profit by having less expenses.

>selling away your strategical points to the enemy
>business
>Finnish brain

demilitarized zone

Wouldn't probably be after russia gets it. The butthurt of ål*nders would be worth it

How does it feel to be unwanted?

>the only åland user on Sup Forums probably hates finns now

I don't know how to feel about this

They already hate finns

How much land to build Ikeas?

Åååååland come home Swedish man. Finland-Swedes are fake Swedes, Ålanders are actual Swedes.

They can stuff it with SAM's Chad SCUD's and Honest Johns for all I care.

I like taffel chips

Sell them to us.

>buy
but yeah, it makes sense to sell it before it goes full kosovo/catalonia. btw, it's a jewish move as fuck. is it coincidence that finnish and israeli flags have the same colors?

We need to militarize it. Åland has great strategic value and an anti-ship battery there would very valuable.

are people from Åland typical swedes or what?

If they want to invade Sweden or close off the Baltic Sea. They're more worried about Gotland as an area which can deny access to the Baltic Sea.

They have swedish culture, they speak swedish and consider themselves swedish. The only reason it was decided to be a part of Finland is because it's connected to Finnish mainland undersea.

are there patriotic toward sweden or they don't give a fuck about both sweden and finland?

Think they're Ålanders first and foremost.

Not interested, but would trade Munster for the Faroe Islands if she's on the market?

Well Finland isn't Yugoslavia, Russia, Spain or something. So there is no serious movement, or hasn't been for about a million years approximately.

Still me being some kind of a Social Darwinist Meritocratist Big-Picture Puzzle Solver, I'm willing to:
>Sell the Åland Islands to Sweden
>Maybe have that southern tip of Sweden, or whatever it was called, handed over to Denmark
>Support the long term Lebensraum project addressing ze drang nach osten (however only moving through a part of Poland, probably the coastal regions cuz history, towards the east, giving the Poles some land in return from Belarus and/or Ukraine and/or Russia, while letting them live in their ancestral lands around the river Vistula like they always have) by taking some clay to the east mainly from Russia etc. >Let China take the Far East, while maybe have Japan take those islands they've been having a row with Russia over for and perhaps even some of Far East mainland as well to counter China as Russia disintegrates as the interesting long-ass-articles from Jamestown Foundation, or whatever it was, seem to imply (Russia doesn't need all that land anyways, only the de-facto Russian empire benefits, ordinary Russians aren't swimming in gold, infrastructure decays, government doesn't need to listen to the wishes of the people to stay in power when oil barons and fart gas salesmen can marry Putin
>While we're at it We could take back what we lost in the last war and that'd be all we need (of course the eastern tourists have to leave)

What is living in Aland like?