Hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite cereal? For me, it's gotta be Cocoa Pebbles

Hey Sup Forums, what's your favorite cereal? For me, it's gotta be Cocoa Pebbles.
>fucking great chocolate flavor other cereals can't even come close to
>great crunch and texture
>makes the milk super fucking chocolatey
>size allows for high density per spoonful and great

downsides

>the size of the pebbles also means they get soggy as fuck really quick, so you gotta be fast to really get the full experience

let's hear it cerealfags

Attached: cocoa.jpg (292x445, 50K)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RfYw

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: nUYC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: uuXg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QwhA

are you fucking kidding me

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BpLU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: EyLL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qWvC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BiXF

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BdcK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YfIQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HHlg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: elCv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wbPN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mepq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BGfb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kjKq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dWHR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gzRP

Reese's Puffs. Perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter. Fucking orgasmic.

Attached: 1569822911639.jpg (348x326, 10K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NBjA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OXvT

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: wTfu

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BFRL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Zfan

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aayy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BiCt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aOns

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TuRg

have you tried those new peanut butter and chocolate pebbles? (actually real, not trying to make a pebbles gimmick)

They're not as good as Reese's Puffs imo but definitely worth the buy

also, the fucking smell when you open the bag/box, holy shit

also can any jannies please delete these garbage spam messages from the thread

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: bCmz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Bzss

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RqIE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aXKm

Looks like they're at Walmart, i'll buy them this weekend they better be good user

Tons of calories, I pass.

honestly they're worth it for the smell alone

what cereals do you eat then?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch 100%

S tier cereal, tastes of cinnamon and nostalgia.

Best cereal, prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

Attached: 1_0ZUPZlF.JPG.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg (491x750, 155K)

I haven't seen, let alone eaten those in fucking ages

nostalgia is the best flavor for cereals

Attached: my god.jpg (500x500, 26K)

honestly a huge fan of this stuff. good texture, taste, and very satisfying to eat
also, sorry to tell you this but fruity pebbles are far superior to cocoa pebbles

Attached: krAVe.jpg (1500x1500, 257K)

I also love Krave. It's like eating hot pocket cereal, but they're filled with chocolate.

I respectfully disagree with the fruity pebbles statement. They are good, but they don't really seem fruity. Moreso "frooty"

one thing I don't like about Krave is that they always seem to come in smaller boxes, like another cereal I like - Cracklin Oat Bran

not bad stuff, but I feel like the wheat shell gets a weird texture when it's too soggy

agreed

milk: cereal's best friend, cereal's worst enemy

sorry but you have to be 18 and up to post here. grown ups don't eat cereal kid.

>grown ups don't eat cereal kid

it's past your bedtime, faggot.

I'm still trying to find the ultimate cereal that's both delicious and stays crunchy in milk, so far Captain Crunch isn't half bad

normal commodore cromch is good but I prefer the peanut butter one

bruh reeses puffs, i'd buy that shit and just eat a whole box dry, shoveling it into my mouth and everything, while watching stuff on youtube or watching anime

man there are times i'm jealous of my younger self, although i guess i could technically still do that now. maybe i should next time i get high

waffle krisp was fucking AMAZING, too bad they discontinued it

>treating cereal like popcorn

always a great idea

WHAT NIGGA THEY DISCONTINUED WAFFLE CRISP? IM GONNA KILL A BITCH

Best breakfast soup ever made

Attached: 91KZ225wjTL._SL1500_.jpg (939x1500, 298K)

die

is this real? what the fuck

bruh i could just dunk my sweaty balls in a bowl of milk and it would taste better than that satanic abomination

yes they are they taste like garbage

Lion cereal for sure
>chocolatey af milk
>doesnt get soggy
>the light pieces aren't just shitty cereal, they're caramel flavoured
god tier

Attached: 63545011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 89K)

I've never seen this, I'll keep a lookout for it.

Superior choice my friend. Let me add a couple pro tips to maximise to enjoyment:

1. Small bowl, multiple small servings. This eliminates the quick soggy and keeps things crunchy.

2. Use half and half. This extra fatty moo juice is what makes the whole experience transcendent.

>doesnt get soggy
already fucking sold. Too bad ive literally never seen these anywhere

if you aren't in the uk, good luck. if you are it's everywhere

It's October, motherfuckers. Which one are you getting?

Attached: LOT-OF-3-Count-Chocula-Boo-Berry-Frankenberry.jpg (400x200, 55K)

Gonna have to get simple with it

Attached: 79834296239872.jpg (488x488, 51K)

holy fuck, pro cocoa pebble strats?

I need to write this shit down

Also I'm not going to pour half and half in by itself, I don't want a heart attack.

>kix
I'd shit in your dogs mouth if i could.

>kix

kex

I don't eat cereal all that often but when I do I make it a treat. 2-3 small crunchy bowls with my coffee's 1/2n1/2 and fuuuuuug. I would put it up against some fancy iron chef desert any day.

Cereal was invented to reduce testosterone in men. #nospoon user

what does it do for women

mine is that oreo cereal, whatever it's called gg/shitpost

holy fuck i'd try that in a heartbeat. I need to buy this gg/shitpost

you mean normal oreos?

meant for

Remember frosted mini chex? That was the best cereal ever made! Why did they end that shit?

Attached: c_147.jpg (175x175, 13K)

Gonna be a faggot and go with Honey Nut Cheerios. Nothing special, but will never dissapoint

Based

25 year old boomer here. Raisin Brain Crunch is unironically my favorite cereal.

>gonna be a faggot here

At least you're honest

Top tier boomer cereal tbh

>Lion bar/cereal
Such patrician taste.

Captain crunch with crunch berrys

Am i a hopeless faggot

granola + yogurt imo

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

if you feel like you're too old for cereal, try granola + yogurt

Very partial to pic related.

Also, they do taste like apple, fuck those dumb kids in the commercials.

Attached: 91awApI3OsL._SL1500_.jpg (948x1500, 303K)

Oat master race reporting in

Attached: GUEST_03929a96-6b14-43d9-99d2-9c296e87d1c7.jpg (488x488, 38K)

I go with the patricians choice

Attached: Delish.jpg (474x667, 62K)

it sucks ass but it gives a good taste to the milk

Honey nut cheerios are classic good shit

Attached: honeynut.jpg (488x488, 65K)

All those tastless Junk ....

Attached: sans-titre.png (225x225, 80K)

the best is here

Attached: sans-titre.png (800x800, 598K)

Has to be chocokrispies. With red borden milk.

Attached: 61M3e+1e9rL.jpg (353x500, 64K)

I had cake for breakfast
>>tfw
>5'9"
>75kgs
I just wanted it out of my fridge i swear

Attached: 0003800077900_A.jpg (450x450, 42K)

what kind of cake

Chocolate marble, I dislike chocolate and i dislike cake. I just did it like i was commanded form above to do it

Patrician choice coming through

Attached: cb.jpg (450x450, 41K)