Why is Vivian #1 such a cunt?

Why is Vivian #1 such a cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RB7zRhENCw
youtube.com/watch?v=MoRR3wEBbHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Vivian asshurt because they got a prune to replace her.

Ouch.

Uncle Phil ;_;

stupit uncle fill

She's the only one who calls Will Smith out for the piece of shit he is. She can do no wrong.

...How come they don't want me ;-;

It's funny that even after all these years she is still apparently completely oblivious to the fact that it's shit like this that caused them to replace her in the first place.

I'm not sure why she's lashing out against Alfonso Ribeiro here, but it always seemed like she was very jealous of Will Smith

She was actually pregnant and crazy from hormones during filming of the last season she was on, Will Smith complained about her to the media because of how cunty she was during the last season.

>In a radio show interview the year of she left the show, Smith made some pointed remarks about their feud. "I can say straight up that Janet Hubert wanted the show to be The Aunt Viv of Bel Air Show, because I know she is going to dog me in the press," the actor said at the time. "She has basically gone from a quarter of a million dollars a year to nothing. She's mad now but she's been mad all along. She said once, 'I've been in the business for 10 years and this snotty-nosed punk comes along and gets a show.'"

At the beginning of the show, she was a SERIOUS actress doing drama and theater stuff. Will Smith was some literally bankrupt wannabe rapper who wannabe actor too. With her huge ego, she couldn't stand that some snotty no-name untrained kid is sullying her august profession.

Lmao guess her life got flipped turned upside down

HOLY SHIT

THIS

Screencap this post

>talking shit about based Carlton
I don't like black Aunt Viv anymore.

Aunt Viv btfo

WOAAAAHHHHHHHH

x100

kek

How could she be so cruelhouse?

nice.
put me in the screencap.

>put me in the screencap.

thats cute

She took the job. She should've been an adult an dealt with it, or walked. Instead she got fired for being a cunt, and still bitches and moans decades later.

>Vivan number 1.jpg
>The one with the darkest skin played the servant

Or the fact that the darker-skinned mom was replaced by a lighter-skinned actress. The same thing happened to Family Matters; the other popular black sitcom of the 90's. A lot of my classmates and I thought that was pretty fucked up.

based

Put me in the screencap

Why is the Daily Mail the premier source of news for the entire Sup Forums?
It always puzzled me how such a shit British newspaper managed to gain readership all across the globe.

Goddamn niggers and their racism.

Simple. They report on the most arbitrary things, the site is easy to navigate and they usually have a comment section filled with bantz.

Viv=swindled

how is he a media hoe, he's retired and out of the media focus for years. or is he trying some pathetic ways to get media attention, like on social media or something?

Hey G, would you make me a sandwich?

*delighted female squeal*

LOL didn't it occur to the butt hurt bitch that there was a reason why the show is called "Fresh Prince of Bell Air" and not "Aunt Viv."

noOOAGh.

Many actors have serious personality disorders and are full-blown narcissistic. They're completely irrational when it's about getting attention. When someone else is in the spotlight they feel cheated and mistreated.

Do they become actors because they have those traits and have a desire to fulfill it? Or does becoming a mainstream actor create those tendencies?

And which actors are down-to-Earth and not uppity cunts?

Why is Fesh Pince of Blair so good?

Keanu Reeves.

put me in the reddit screencap

Remember in the early episodes when the Banks family would have rich people dinner parties and knew all sorts of celebrities and even the former president? Then they just became an ordinary family with a bit of money.

It's their use of eyecatching large images and emotion-inducing headlines

Only fucking reason you faggots even come here, isn't it? Fuck you.

He's the host of America's Funniest Homevideos. He's doing better than that Tom guy before him

Because it had great comedic writing and the actors really played off each other well. This show began in 1990 and ended in 1996, but it still holds up very well because of the work put in.

And when they actually did address a serious topic, it wasn't ham-fisted but very realistic. Even the episode where Will and Carlton get arrested by racist white cops, there was funny elements but in the end, it really made you think about whether Carlton was truly naive or Will's view was the accepted truth. Uncle Phil's comment about how he wondered the same thing the 1st time he was stopped by a white cop was haunting.

hi >>/r/eddit!

Put me in the screencap for this one

for real

looks like a black girl version of that kid from stranger things
fugly

There's all sorts of actors. There's cunts and chill guys.

Actors tend to have ADHD and other mental ailments, you don't even think of becoming an actor if you're a a calm introvert. Actors are in general extreme narcissists who can't sit still. They were the fidgety kids in class who just couldn't shut the fuck up. Acting is a vent for that behavior, hell they even get paid for it.

The only thing mainstream acting creates is a cocaine addiction, which further exacerbates their hyperactivity and ego.

He seems like a cunt. Must be all the homosex coke parties.

is that alien from arrival lurking in the background?

>tfw father is not want me process

IMAGINE

youtube.com/watch?v=-RB7zRhENCw

Damn, Tatyana still looking fine as hell

Best Aunt Viv

Nu-Aunt Viv was too homely, and you never felt that Aunt/Nephew connection between her and Will like you did with the original

when are they gonna release an HD version of the show?

kek

Nu-Aunt Viv gave more time to show Uncle Phil and Will bond more

sauce me pls

Oh my god. He's god!

>P-please Will... gib movie plz

Carlton was always the best character alongside the Butler.

Fuck this bitch and fuck Will Smith. Glad his one-trick-pony has been run out of town.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoRR3wEBbHU

I don't get it. Is this suppose to be a reference from her somewhere?

It's an echo chamber for low IQ gossip-lovers who pretend to be conservative. Info is delivered in bitesize chunks with big pictures and lots of repitition, and usually from a snotty, jealous, dismissive point of view.

Essentially Sup Forums: the newspaper.

top reddit!

Let me tell you anons something about women

Something about women

We did it reddit!

tfw I watched all the episodes as a kid but I never noticed them changing the aunt.

Kek

>Alfonso Ribeiro
OMG based Carlton is latino or half latino?

I met Alfonso Ribiero at an Outback on St patricks day, ama

Trinidad & Tobago.

Really? Even Jazz noticed something was wrong.

Does he wave his arms around, when he moves?

Yes actually he does. Very upbeat and positive guy. Talkative too.

why dark niggers hate lighter niggers?

a buddy of mine saw him shit faced at a bar a few years back screaming at the top of his lungs

>"NO, IM THE FRESH PRINCE!"

over and over again causing a scene

Trinidadian & Tobaggan?

He was pretty loud but he didnt carry on like that. He was with a whole bunch of chicks when I saw him, think they were dallas cowboy cheerleaders

Because they know lighter is viewed as better. The closer you are to white/real beauty, the higher your status as a nog.

Yes, he's a Trinidadian and Tobagonian American

the whole aunt viv switcharoo confused the fuck out of me as a kid watching reruns.

Does he make a living talking about a show he did 20 years ago to a sycophantic audience? What the fuck is this.

It's confusing the fuck out of me as an adult. I'm not sure now if I've even seen the whole show. I remember seeing an episode or two with the kid in it, but I guess I figured nu-Viv was supposed to be a different character.

A convention?

i dont get it, can i get a quick run down?

>not knowing the lyrics of the fresh prince of bel air intro by heart
hello newfags

Fresh Prince was never good

please get back to Redd!t where you belong

>tfw when you reverse image search a cropped pic and the only hits are people on Sup Forums using it as a reaction image
On the bright side I found a hot mommy/daughter manga where they fight over a guy. user giveth and user taketh.

Its been entirely to long since I've seen a good bel air post.

Lol, that's pretty funny but please don't put me in the screencap.

Sauce?

>He was always the asswipe for Will
Is she saying that Alfoz kissed his ass or that he was a jerk to Will?