(history)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

Seriously, why are sw*Des such violent and soulless subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power. According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II.

>Rottermund claims that Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland. Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.

>According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.

It was justified. Prove me wrong.

Sw*Des really are barbaric subhumans like the G*rms

>4 billion zlotys.
So around 5 euros

And yet you saved our skin, time and time again. What does that make you?
Kek

We always saved you when we were fighting the eternal Teutons, it was a necessary evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

Well, fair enough. You can't deny we worked well together, though. It's too bad that we couldn't keep it up longer since you kept getting us involved in wars we had nothing to do with or gain from, like the Franco-Dutch war and the mess that it led to, the Scanian war.

kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
sw*Des aren't human, jesus christ

and it costed them their fucking empire but like always autistic germniggers and their kin (nordics) will brag about MUH KD RATIOS like it was a game of counterstrike

GOTT MIT UNS

Would've lost the empire anyway

You're a little confused here. The deluge had nothing to do with our decline, actually it only helped us since it led to Denmark declaring war on us to help you and in turn we had the great victory that was the march across the belts. Perhaps you are thinking of the Great Northern War about 5 decades later?

once sw*Den collapses from nigger overload you can go and take back what's rightfully yours, make sure you kill every sw*De you see

That polish king had powerfantasies larger than the krauts of ruling all of the baltic sea alone.

Wanna drink some Swedish beverage, Danebro?

youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI

If you won then why worry and complain? Deluge is a myth invented by swedophobs. We dindu nuffin, da mighty polacks defeated us.

Fun fact: The first thing sw*Den did when they annexed east Denmark was to genocide the population and forcefully remove their culture and language at gunpoint. These subhumans are truly heartless and I wish we could kill every sw*De in the world.

lol

>These subhumans are truly heartless and I wish we could kill every sw*De in the world.
Yeah, it's too bad that every time you tried this for the past 600 years you lost a good part of your country.

just testing this out

Remind me again when Denmark actually genocided and destroyed a significant portion of your country? Oh right, never happened.

How about the Stockholm bloodbath? Dindu nuffin?

First you say you want to genocide swedes, now you want to guilt us? Funny guy, you are.

That was the result of a political conflict during the last years of the Kalmar Union. I don't deny it, but it's miniscule compared to the atrocities that sw*De savages have committed.

An eye for an eye, you disgusting savages. All of you deserve to be mass murdered.

>All of you deserve to be mass murdered.
Mhm. But if it ever happens, it won't be by your hands, because as I mentioned before, you have a tendency to shrink every time you try.

I don't worry about that, you're already killing yourselves from within. Hope your crimes against humanity will haunt you in your graves once your country implodes from nigger overload.

pr*testants