Best chance in years

>best chance in years
>literally throws a miracle game winner
>has the chance to play the super bowl at home, something that has never been done before.
>plays against the Eagles
>chokes and gets blasted the fuck out.
Just what the fuck did this franchise mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings
imdb.com/title/tt3599688/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((They))) decided in the game beforehand that this year is relegated to the "Tom is the GOAT" narrative

>Vegas wins bigly

>being this retarded

That's what they deserve for their racist logo that mocks Nordic-Americans

Absolutely garbage tier defense

fuck off shill

I guarantee you that you will not remember this super bowl

After the Facebook fuck up they had to change plans last minute to make it look less rigged. It isn't fair but neither is the NFL.

They're the chefs of the nfc, basically they're regular season babies and notorious chokers in the postseason, hell the only reason they won last week is cause that one saints player went full retard.

I'm sorry, did the Vikings already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Vikings are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFC North for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Playoff Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Vikings are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 8-8 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the NFL didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Vikings win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Eagles just stepped out of the locker room without confidence when they need to get some, just like the Saints did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Vikings topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Even the Vikings can't defeat the Home Bowl curse.

OH NO O

Nice pasta

Queens are dogshit and they always be. They needed a dead aaron Rodgers to win the North. If this is the class of the NFC the Packers are super bowl bound next year and its not even up for debate. LOL

Wow Tom Brady vs Bortles/Keemun/Mariota/Foles

He’s definitely the GOAT after this season

No, Tom Brady beating the best defenses of the league one after the other makes him the GOAT.

>tfw we could have Brady/Brees owl
>Vikings get a literal miracle to orevent that
>Theyre wasting it
>Brady is going to stomp all over the iggles for yet another patswinlol bowl

>Titans
>good defense

I'm sorry, did the Vikings already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Vikings are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFC North for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Playoff Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Vikings are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 8-8 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the NFL didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Vikings win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Eagles just stepped out of the locker room without confidence when they need to get some, just like the Saints did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Vikings topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

30-7

Foles is great

Get fucked

>Packers are super bowl bound next year and its not even up for debate
i think the cheese melted your brain

>taints cucked
holy shit based vikes

>0-4 in Super Bowls
>Team Color is Purple
>Mascot is the symbol of a cucked country: Sweden

What did they mean by this?

The miserable performance by the Vikings against the Eagles is karma for the disgraceful and selfish display of self-aggrandizement by Stefan Diggs after his TD catch in the last game. Deal with it.

S-SKOL r-r-right guys?

>Vikings vs physics the game

the schadenfreude is real

I expected them to get really close and get it ripped away by a missed fg to end the game or something. THAT would have been true Vikings football.

A blowout? This barely even hurts.

JUST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just want to strangle everyone I met who told me the Vikings would win.

This is going exactly how I expected.

>Sweden
>Vikings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings

>First round pick, Teddy Bridgewater QB
>Nearly elite level veteran, Sam Bradford QB
>Backup for the Rams last year, Keenum QB

All three are healthy.

Who do you pick to play your NFC Championship game Sup Forums?

>hint:
Only 1 throws a pick six.

The ones who raided England were Danes but yes, Swedes did go on vikings.

Thanks for taking that ass whipping for us Minny

t. Saints

You cunts didn't deserve to win last week. You took away such a great comeback by Brees only to get BTFO to Nick fucking Foles.

Say what you want about the Saints, but there's no way Brees would be getting BTFO this fucking hard.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT VIQUEENS, EAT FUCKING SHIT!

eh Im used to it.
glad we have a reason to get rid of keenum, bradford and teddy now.
fuck all three of those garbage goons.
WHO HERE HYPED FOR PHILLY POLICE SCANNER THREADS?
that place is gonna rip itself apart and they had riot cops on horseback going through crowds and that was BEFORE the game

Brees always owns the Eagles in the playoffs

t. Eagles fan

My state is a fucking joke, if it weren't for the Wild and the Lynx I would kill myself.

welp, see you at the next nfc title game in 8-10 years fellow vikes bros

The team only won by a fluke last week and so confidence would have been down and they knew they didn’t really deserve to be in this game.

Once the Eagles got the pick 6 the team would realise that luck will not go their way away at Philly so they quietly give up

If Foles can do this to the Vikings defense, honestly the Saints wouldn't stand a chance, only Brees would be able to keep them in the game. It would probably be closer than this shit fest though.

>viqueens
lmao pedosota BTFO

The Vikings defense has given up since halftime of the divisional game

vikings probably wouldnt have even made the playoffs if the packers kept up and had a 12-4 season, let alone beat the saints in NO

>minnachoka chokes

packers literally lit them up for 38 points in 2016 season, now theyre gonna fix up their defense and vikings would be lucky to win the division in a decade unless they get a real quarterback

The Saints still have fans? Why?

>voting for Mondale
they did it to themselves

Vegas picked the Vikings.

These pieces of shit stole our best chance to ever witness a Brees/Brady Owl

>hurt the Godgers
>pay the price

Our Godgers is a vengeful Godgers...

This, fuck Minneshit forever in every sport

There's a few of us still here after last week.

>sports
>deserve

what did he mean by this

I want to thank the bandwagon fans for their rampant faggotry the last week. I especially want to thank the fucking retards that just had to go talk shit at the Rocky statue.

As a long-standing Vikings fan I knew this moment was coming. The only question was how humiliating will our loss be? Thanks to you fucking casuals not only do we now have to suffer another soul-crushing loss we now have answer for your fucking horseshit as well.

In a sense, a team has already won a home Super Bowl. The 1984 49ers won Super Bowl XIX which was played in Stanford University's stadium.

I can't remember exactly why it was held there instead of Candlestick Park (maybe Stanford's stadium can hold more people?) but you're talking the Super Bowl being within 30 miles of the the 49ers' home stadium.

The league makes a shit ton of money for not having home bowls, because they can partner with businesses and make a killing off of transportation, housing, food etc.

The saints loss was soul crushing. You motherfuckers didn’t even show up for this game.

You implying that it was rigged? I’ve watched the game for 3 years and every year it feels more scripted. Is it just me seeing the game for what it is (such as how last year I found out how weak the AFC is compared to the NFC) or is the NFL XFL Tier now?

That was an awful game if you're a Saints fan I agree. At least you have a ring. We have several generations of Vikings fans who have never seen them even get to the Bowl.

OHNONONONONNONO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

People bet the Vikings

Use the doll and tell me: Where did the bad eagle touch you?

Post it right now

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS TO SCREENSHOT MY POST FROM MONTHS AGO ANOUT THE VIKING WILL NEVER FUCKING WIN.

I SWORE THAT ID NEVER USE Sup Forums ever again if they had actually made it all the way as Owl Champs

LOOK AT ME NOW. WHO THE FUCK WAS RIGHT. AND YOU GAVE AWAY THE MINNESOTA MIRACLE IN FAVOR OF THE MINNESOTA MASSACRE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHSHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHASHSHSHAHSGSHS

That's hardly being Visionary you retard. Guessing the Vikes will choke is a safe bed 99% of the time

I agree. That comeback was phenomenal, then with all the energy and momentum in the world, they lay an egg in the next game.

Minnesota is filled with spineless cuckolds, too

Just the Twin Cities bro... believe me you get rid of Hennepin County and Minnesota is ready to MAGA.

With how shit the refs were for the jags pats game I wouldn't be shocked if this was the case.

Literally could've been yet another "NFC North defeats the Patriots again episode" but the Vikings blew their chances! You had ONE job. Now the potential Pat sweep is over!
>Implying the loins can get their shit together

Must be a new Vikings fan. This is tradition for the franchise. No matter how good, always get trashed in the championship game.

All three contracts are up after today. They're fucked

Are you high?

So glad Drumpfkins like you are outnumbered by people like me in the cities and on the Range.

Eagles fans were shouting “Foles” in a move that confused, then angered the Vikings, and their fans. I laughed my ass off: go climb your Crisco light poles you delightfully fantastic bastards!

Pats fan here. Yeah you lost pretty bad, but at least your team didn't get embarrassed by the fucking JAGS for half a game and make Blake Bortles look like Dan Marino.

Consider yourselves lucky honestly. We're going to get murdered next week.

You're trash. No one cares

at the pro bowl?
clearly a jags or iggles fan

Vegas Vikings? I love that movie imdb.com/title/tt3599688/

>next week

pats fan 4 lyf

Or you’re gonna be embarrassed when you went on this long ass pointless rant and the VIKINGS GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!! FLY EAGLES FLY! SKOL

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

t. Minnesota's hat

>no for real guise Keenum is elite just give him a chance
lmfao can't wait to see the same thing happen to Foles